by Yori Today at 1:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 277 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 273 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Lady Lakota vs White Feather (Aftermath): Recovery

3 posters

Page 26 of 29 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

Go down

Lady Lakota vs White Feather (Aftermath): Recovery - Page 26 Empty Re: Lady Lakota vs White Feather (Aftermath): Recovery

Post by Daaharu Tue May 07, 2013 7:06 am

Janet would follow the other Native American girl’️s lead, hauling herself out of bed and making her way over to where her costume had been stashed following their admittance to the hospital. Slipping out of the gown, she would put on her underwear, then her costume, and finally the feathered headdress, all in quick succession.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Lady Lakota vs White Feather (Aftermath): Recovery - Page 26 Empty Re: Lady Lakota vs White Feather (Aftermath): Recovery

Post by Dynamo44 Tue May 07, 2013 7:44 am

Layla too got in her outfit with her headress before folding her hospital gown to so show some respect. "Hey, Janet. Anytime you want a rematch, just let me know. And if you see Howie or vice versa, let me know if he's causing any trouble. Sometimes, I feel like his second mom around here."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue May 07, 2013 8:39 am

Janet chuckled a little as Layla explained her complicated relationship with the new male wrestler. “I will. He seems like a nice enough guy, though. I can’️t imagine that he would cause that much trouble around here.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue May 07, 2013 7:55 pm

Layla nodded and said, "He is and he seems less likely. But you wouldn't believe what he did before he got here. Sometimes, his curiosity leads his head and he gets way in over it."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed May 08, 2013 7:31 am

Janet nodded, a little surprised that the seemingly timid man who she had met a few minutes earlier had a bit of a devious streak. “Wow, I would not have expected that. I was sort of surprised that someone like him would sign up for AFW in the first place. I guess everyone has multiple layers to their personality.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed May 08, 2013 8:28 am

"Yeah," said Layla with a nod. "But he has a good heart. Thing is he doesn't take betrayals lightly, especially amongst friends. A few incidents at his high school involved his...well..."opinion.""

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu May 09, 2013 3:18 am

“I see,” Janet said, as she made some final adjustments to make sure her costume was on right before walking over to the door and opening it. “That’️s too bad. People can suck some times. I’️m glad it seems like he’️s gotten over whatever happened back then. It’️s important to be able to move on.” She would hold the door open for Layla, allowing the other Native American girl to head out into the hallway first. “After you.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu May 09, 2013 3:34 am

"Indeed," said Layla as she fixed up her headress. "Oh, thank you." she would add as she went out the door. She would wait for Janet as she then said, "So, I hope you don't mind his stay here in the federation.
It's just those little things that can make one tick."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu May 09, 2013 8:17 am

Janet would follow Layla out the door, leaving it slightly ajar behind the two of them as they walked out into the corridor. “There’️s no reason for me to mind his being here. He seems like a very nice guy. I hope he does well.”

She would begin walking down the hall towards the elevator, feeling pretty good after her rest in the hospital.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu May 09, 2013 4:31 pm

"Me too," said Layla as they continue to the elevator. "My little sister is also a fighter here too. She goes by the name of Black Feather."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 29 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next