Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Lobo, Underdog21, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Yoko Littner VS Eva Mayu ~sleeperhold beach match~

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Yoko Littner VS Eva Mayu ~sleeperhold beach match~ Empty Yoko Littner VS Eva Mayu ~sleeperhold beach match~

Post by XSirenX Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:52 pm

(Match type: Beach setting match, a ring built into the beach itself, one part golden crisp sand, the other with shallow water. Win by successfully putting a opponent into a sleeperhold, to make them pass out. Last woman standing, wins.)
(Location: AFW Friction ring set outside on one of Japan's beach coastlines.)
(Day/time: Friday, 2:00 PM.)
Yoko Littner VS Eva Mayu ~sleeperhold beach match~ Japanese-beach.jpg

~Intro so far: A luxurious breezy beach, bikini's, and plenty of bumps along the way as Yoko is put up against a new fighter to the circuit, Mayu, a talented sweet girl to the rosters, only to find out that her outfit would be suited here. Taking it in as a pervy trick by the illusive event organisers...~

Yoko Littner VS Eva Mayu ~sleeperhold beach match~ D8085.jpg

Yoko gave out a big sigh as she looked up at the blue sky, sat on one of the loungers beside the ring awaiting her opponent. She was a little embarrassed by the fact of getting, into these match types, first it was a cage match with Killer King, even if she tried her best to stop him. Then a match with a nervous boy turned violent, a happy night out that quickly turned into a bar brawl with one of Friction's hardcore fighters......and now, a beach match, against another new face she knew little of, certainly, Yoko had been having a strange span of months upon entering the AFW leagues. Enough to bring her more down in the dumps since her landlord, charged her a costly few Yen dollars, for the state of her apartment after King skulked off...as it looked from, Yoko just stretched herself out on the lounger, clicking out all the stress she had on her muscles covered by her skimpy attire...

Times were hard as they were, with money and friends, but she always looked at herself as a person who could adapt to that, rather than worry...for after all, she enjoyed to fight in the long run. "I must remember this...one way or another, to take it..." she muttered, sorting out her back, "easy...from now on..." Yoko thought in her mind, looking out to the calm sea on the horizon...surely, she would love a day like this, a nice beach, friends around her, and maybe, just a little volleyball too since she was in a relaxed mood by now. Not anxious on seeing her opponent, big or small as they would come, but ready for them.

Rising out of her lounger to at least, be prepared for whoever came out of the arriving AFW bus...not thinking of the camera crews, or the small crowd of people who had tuned out just to see them fight. For it did feel nice, having this strange but large fanbase of people who adored her, a little reassuring, to show that Yoko was welcomed here after all...

"Right Yoko, fightin with holds, lets give em a good fight..." she said quietly to herself, stood in the middle of the ring in a ready pose.

Last edited by 11215 on Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:28 pm; edited 2 times in total

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Yoko Littner VS Eva Mayu ~sleeperhold beach match~ CxD01fY
Yoko Littner VS Eva Mayu ~sleeperhold beach match~ Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Yoko Littner VS Eva Mayu ~sleeperhold beach match~ Empty Re: Yoko Littner VS Eva Mayu ~sleeperhold beach match~

Post by ThunderFox Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:06 am

((so sorry for how long this took. I was taking a bit of a break, what with work and all))

Yoko Littner VS Eva Mayu ~sleeperhold beach match~ AaP2LAk.jpg

Third time was the charm, at least, that's What Eva was telling herself. After two previous losses, one against that monster, Killer King, and her new found friend, D.D., Eva was a bit down in the dumps. It was hard to get into good spirits when your first two matches in the big leagues were huge losses. But Eva, regardless of that, was ready to get back into the ring once again. Only this time, it seemed things were going to be a little different. After reading about this match, Eva was a little put off. She had never wrestled outside of the arena, and to be doing it on a beach? That seemed odd. But she welcomed the idea. She loved the beach, and the sunny weather. And to be able to wrestle in such a way, it just seemed fun!

Eva sat on the bus as it made it's way to the beach. Underneath her white tank top, and booty shorts, Eva wore her favorite white bikini. She hadn't had the chance to wear it since coming to the AFW, so this was a welcome chance to do so. Though she never expected that she would be wearing it to wrestle in. That seemed very... erotic.

Once the bus pulled up to the beach, Eva wasted no time making her way down the warm coastline toward the ring that was already set up. Her opponent was there as well. Eva couldn't lie. She was a lot to look at. Seeing her in such a revealing outfit was exciting, adding to the excitement she already felt for the new type of match. This was sure to be a lot of fun. Walking up to the ring, Eva would smile at her opponent. "Hello. I'm Eva, your opponent today," she would say, kicking off her shoes before beginning to strip out of her clothes until she was in nothing but her bikini.

Last edited by 10765 on Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Yoko Littner VS Eva Mayu ~sleeperhold beach match~ Empty Re: Yoko Littner VS Eva Mayu ~sleeperhold beach match~

Post by XSirenX Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:25 pm

[quote="ThunderFox":s0lept9j]
Third time was the charm, at least, that's What Eva was telling herself. After two previous losses, one against that monster, Killer King, and her new found friend, D.D., Eva was a bit down in the dumps. It was hard to get into good spirits when your first two matches in the big leagues were huge losses. But Eva, regardless of that, was ready to get back into the ring once again. Only this time, it seemed things were going to be a little different. After reading about this match, Eva was a little put off. She had never wrestled outside of the arena, and to be doing it on a beach? That seemed odd. But she welcomed the idea. She loved the beach, and the sunny weather. And to be able to wrestle in such a way, it just seemed fun!

Eva sat on the bus as it made it's way to the beach. Underneath her white tank top, and booty shorts, Eva wore her favorite white bikini. She hadn't had the chance to wear it since coming to the AFW, so this was a welcome chance to do so. Though she never expected that she would be wearing it to wrestle in. That seemed very... erotic.

Once the bus pulled up to the beach, Eva wasted no time making her way down the warm coastline toward the ring that was already set up. Her opponent was there as well. Eva couldn't lie. She was a lot to look at. Seeing her in such a revealing outfit was exciting, adding to the excitement she already felt for the new type of match. This was sure to be a lot of fun. Walking up to the ring, Eva would smile at her opponent. "Hello. I'm Eva, your opponent today," she would say, kicking off her shoes before beginning to strip out of her clothes until she was in nothing but her bikini.

((Its fine :3))

As Yoko laid her eyes over to the girl speaking to her, her immediate reaction to her was, cute, along with quite the body for herself so young!, though with these innocent ones you could never be too sure on what they had lying in wait. But for Yoko, she smiled, blinking a little at Eva's choice for a bikini attire...she had style...and the cuteness above everything else despite her losses to some cheap wrestlers. Well...apart from Killer King, who she had vowed revenge upon one day soon. "Hey there Eva chan, ready for a fun match of our own skills today? lovely weather and such..." Yoko said with a little , as she did forget to put on the sun cream from the beating down heat on a lounger without no shade, trying to grin and bear it to look ready for the small girl before her.

"Damn it Yoko, one day you head to the beach and you forget to put cream on before fighting.....just....damn...y yourself girl..." she moaned inside her mind, offering out her hand to the little cutey to see if she would shake, or was just too nervous of her...deemed, Yoko dealt with a lot of shy students in school, so meeting people was her strengths, especially with Mayu's type.

Without further time wasted before the match got underway, Yoko reached to a bottle of sun cream, placed in the sand at the side of the ring, trying to squirt some on before they fought each other...in attempts trying to reach her back with it to drip it on. "D damn cheap bottles...d don't mind me Eva! I can handle this......sorta" she mumbled, keeping a eye smile on show for cute Eva.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:19 am

After Eva tossed her clothes aside, leaving her in a very revealing, but very comfortable white cotton bikini, she slipped into the ring. She couldn't deny the fact that her opponent was quite the looker in her own bikini. Eyeing her up and down, even took in her shape, curves, and her toned muscles. This was going to be an interesting match indeed. A nice change up from the traditional style match. But Eva had no doubt that it was going to be just as competitive as a regular match. Just a bit more... intimate.

While her opponent started to squeeze some sun screen, Eva started to stretch a bit. But she kept her eyes on her red headed opponent, who seemed to be almost putting on a show for her as she rubbed the sun screen on. She also looked to be having trouble putting it on her back. Eva was tempted to help her, but should she? They were opponents after all. "Um... do you need help?" Eva asked, despite how much she tried not to ask.

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:05 pm

[quote="ThunderFox":2ztmy2a4]After Eva tossed her clothes aside, leaving her in a very revealing, but very comfortable white cotton bikini, she slipped into the ring. She couldn't deny the fact that her opponent was quite the looker in her own bikini. Eyeing her up and down, even took in her shape, curves, and her toned muscles. This was going to be an interesting match indeed. A nice change up from the traditional style match. But Eva had no doubt that it was going to be just as competitive as a regular match. Just a bit more... intimate.

While her opponent started to squeeze some sun screen, Eva started to stretch a bit. But she kept her eyes on her red headed opponent, who seemed to be almost putting on a show for her as she rubbed the sun screen on. She also looked to be having trouble putting it on her back. Eva was tempted to help her, but should she? They were opponents after all. "Um... do you need help?" Eva asked, despite how much she tried not to ask.

It did look like Yoko needed a helping hand to spread on some sun cream, but her mind at present was all over the place, unbeatable matches with over muscular psycho's, being forced to wear skimpy costumes, and deal with boy's who didn't know how to fight, all this, swirled her head into one serious bad mood. Blinking her eyes at Mayu as she spoke, trustworthy, from her cute voice and form...so, just for once, Yoko could trust a angelic pretty face like hers, without fearing to keep her guard up all the time. Biting her lip with a gulp, Yoko sighed, and admitted she needed help just this time...feeling to trust little Mayu with a smile.

"Sure....slap it on!" Yoko chirped as it was a nice day, to fight, and meet new face's, in a location she could really let her hair down along with a cutey like Mayu. Who seemed like the nervous little sister type, but not put into a bad look for her. "You new to these kinds of matches Mayu chan? for me, its my first time...so we'll have fun, and see who is the top girl..." Yoko said with a giggle, blushing but yet challenging the girl friendly, as Mayu and herself did look good for the fans today, and for themselves.

Yoko herself, flushed a bit from Mayu's cute build of a body, as it did look quite the looker too from fans wooing at Mayu herself...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:47 am

Eva blushed a bit herself as she approached Yoko. It was a bit strange, being in a situation like this. But it beat getting into the ring with a lunatic like King any day. Grabbing the bottle of sun screen, Eva slowly started to spread it over Yoko's smooth back. Eva felt herself blush a bit more as she did so. Sure, she would be in very close contact with Yoko during the match, but this was just a bit different. Never in a million years would she ever had thought she would be putting sun screen on her opponent before a match. It was mind boggling.

When Yoko asked her if this was her first match like this, Eva was snapped out of her racing thoughts. "Oh, yes it is... but it should be fun, right?" Eva replied, smiling back at the girl as she finished up spreading the sun screen on her back. "And I'm pretty sure I'll be top girl," Eva added with a wink before making her way back to her own corner to continue to stretch before the match began.

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:01 pm

[quote="ThunderFox":1l8bbukk]Eva blushed a bit herself as she approached Yoko. It was a bit strange, being in a situation like this. But it beat getting into the ring with a lunatic like King any day. Grabbing the bottle of sun screen, Eva slowly started to spread it over Yoko's smooth back. Eva felt herself blush a bit more as she did so. Sure, she would be in very close contact with Yoko during the match, but this was just a bit different. Never in a million years would she ever had thought she would be putting sun screen on her opponent before a match. It was mind boggling.

When Yoko asked her if this was her first match like this, Eva was snapped out of her racing thoughts. "Oh, yes it is... but it should be fun, right?" Eva replied, smiling back at the girl as she finished up spreading the sun screen on her back. "And I'm pretty sure I'll be top girl," Eva added with a wink before making her way back to her own corner to continue to stretch before the match began.

Yoko's sense's, and mind, mewwed at how soft Eva rubbed in the thick, nectar like sun cream into her bare back, not much burnt but more of gasping itself for a case of protection. Something Eva mixed in really well as Yoko's eyelid's shut calmly at with a smile, the feel of her hands were gorgeous, along with that voice that spoke up, and taunted her in a cheeky tone of a small voice that screamed adorable. Finding herself sit down to the sandy ring as she looked back at Eva winking at her, stunning her slightly, before shaking her head blinking a bit at Eva's charms of cuteness against her...

"Well Eva, if you can massage as well as you fight, maybe one of us will get surprised today.." Yoko taunted back at Eva, doing a slight gun hand with her fingers, aiming it at Eva as she went "pew", something Yoko did before a match to show her cute side, aside from her toughness of her body. Finding her eyes wandering up Eva as she watched her stretch...not bad, but they both looked stunning...

Just then, the ring announcer bellowed into the microphone beside the ring, "alright ladies, only one of you will go home winner tonight as the other will have to settle with a sleeperhold to they're record, so without further a due, lets get to it!" the American accented announcer said, ringing the bell while the small crowd cheered them on.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:29 am

Eva couldn't stop the smile from spreading on her face when Yoko did that little thing with her hand, feigning that she was shooting her with a little pistol. It was definitely cute. Returning to her corner, Eva stretched, and she felt Yoko's eyes on her as she did so. She guessed it was hard for anyone to not stare. Eva wasn't conceited or anything, but she had been complimented on her looks before, and she had caught the glances of a lot of guys and girls when she wore a bikini. It made her feel good to know that she was good looking enough to draw eyes to her. It made her feel pretty.

When the announcer called for the match to begin, and the bell finally rang, Eva stopped her stretching and took in a deep breath. Time for her third match, and hopefully her first win. All she had to do was get Yoko in a sleeper hold, and make sure she didn't manage to squirm away. Easy enough. Her last match, she managed to almost win with a sleeper hold, so she was fairly confident that she could manage to do it again.

"May the best girl win," Eva said to her sexy opponent, smiling at her as she moved toward the center of their sandy ring.

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:27 pm

[quote="ThunderFox":v2njtviu]Eva couldn't stop the smile from spreading on her face when Yoko did that little thing with her hand, feigning that she was shooting her with a little pistol. It was definitely cute. Returning to her corner, Eva stretched, and she felt Yoko's eyes on her as she did so. She guessed it was hard for anyone to not stare. Eva wasn't conceited or anything, but she had been complimented on her looks before, and she had caught the glances of a lot of guys and girls when she wore a bikini. It made her feel good to know that she was good looking enough to draw eyes to her. It made her feel pretty.

When the announcer called for the match to begin, and the bell finally rang, Eva stopped her stretching and took in a deep breath. Time for her third match, and hopefully her first win. All she had to do was get Yoko in a sleeper hold, and make sure she didn't manage to squirm away. Easy enough. Her last match, she managed to almost win with a sleeper hold, so she was fairly confident that she could manage to do it again.

"May the best girl win," Eva said to her sexy opponent, smiling at her as she moved toward the center of their sandy ring.

Shaking herself off from that blush she had on her cheeks from Mayu's, teaser of a soft hand massage, Yoko focused on what was at hand for her today, a match, set on one of the most gorgeous beaches she had came across, only to fight the cute girl across from her, to win by a sleeperhold KO. If today had been different, Yoko would of maybe had a day with Mayu here, one nice day, and maybe some time to talk too. But wiping a bit of sweat from her skin, Yoko smirked and bounced up and down into the middle of the sandy ring, feeling the warm sand between her toe's, and the sight of her cute opponent ready for her.

"Heh heh sure, I intend for a good fight for ya!" Yoko said confidently, going in for a lock up with both of they're hands to test those arm muscles they were showing off, even though if Mayu looked a little frail on the outside, she did not even think of underestimating her since her array of opponents so far...were quite a variety. Not taking any lighthearted chances on thinking she was easy...

Throwing her hands forcefully forward in a quick rate, testing if Mayu were quick on her soft soles...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:24 am

Eva met Yoko in the middle of the ring, meeting her with a lockup, as she expected they would when the match began. Pushing against her, Eva found that the girl was definitely strong. She was having a hard time gaining any ground. But it was hard to gain any kind of traction in a ring made of sand. With no way to get a good footing, there was no way she was going to be able to push Yoko back easily. So maybe it was time to change up the strategy a bit.

Instead of continuing to push, Eva would pull back suddenly, hoping to pull Yoko with her and drag the girl's gut straight into her knee. Yoko may not like it, but this was a match, and it was going to get rough, one way or another.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next