Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 217 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 217 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Yoko vs Isabella: Lingirie hentai match

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Yoko vs Isabella: Lingirie hentai match Empty Yoko vs Isabella: Lingirie hentai match

Post by Sparkplug71 Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:54 pm

Hentai Rules, contestants must wear lingirie, best 2 out of 3

Sparkplug71

Back to top Go down

Yoko vs Isabella: Lingirie hentai match Empty Re: Yoko vs Isabella: Lingirie hentai match

Post by Sparkplug71 Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:59 pm

Isabella smiled as she made her way to the ring wearing her signature lingirie, a strapless red bra and a pair of frilled panties and a pair of red stockings, the actual ring replaced by a large rather comfy bed, not waisting any time she climbed on, waiting on her opponet

Sparkplug71

Back to top Go down

Yoko vs Isabella: Lingirie hentai match Empty Re: Yoko vs Isabella: Lingirie hentai match

Post by XSirenX Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:07 pm

Yoko vs Isabella: Lingirie hentai match Tumblr_m3ezjo3BgW1qgqpozo1_500.jpg

Upon receiving yet another mysterious invitation from the elusive AFW organisers, Yoko gave out a long sigh, as this could mean yet more trouble for her. Why was she put up for these matches? was it just to please more pervy fans of her fanbase? or was it just the ratings on the show itself for more "hot women" like herself, sometimes, she would think annoyedly like this just to see them of how they were with people. Sure she loved to fight new face's, but very kinked up setup's like this, just made her want to pull out the rifle to the headquarters....even though, this would just stir more attention...

With a few pace's up and down the locker room, Yoko grimly put on her lingerie, and eventually took the event organisers decision to compete, for a healthy price if she could be a good sport. "Seriously, lingerie? what evil fiend's think of these matches?" Yoko quarrelled in her mind, as she was wooed by the crowd walking down the ramp in her new, lacy black attire, but apart from the mass embarrassment she got...the attire did feel slim and comfy cradled around her body. Giving her a little blush as she flicked the strap, against her butt seeing Isabella, sat on quite the luxurious bed...

"So, your new around here huh? I'm Yoko by the way..." she said, showing confidence in her lacy attire, 2 step away from the bed and Isabella.

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Yoko vs Isabella: Lingirie hentai match CxD01fY
Yoko vs Isabella: Lingirie hentai match Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkplug71 Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:26 am

Izzy would grin as her very sexy oppenet came down to the bed, she then replied "Yup, my name is Isabella, but you can call me Izzy" she would then put a friendly hand to help Yoko onto the bed if she wanted it

Sparkplug71

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:05 pm

[quote="Sparkplug71":1yr6aodg]Izzy would grin as her very sexy oppenet came down to the bed, she then replied "Yup, my name is Isabella, but you can call me Izzy" she would then put a friendly hand to help Yoko onto the bed if she wanted it

For a new face to the fights, Izzy was sure different, tapered in nothing but a smile of affection as she lay eyes on her new attire. Naturally, Yoko thought she would just bitch about who's costume was better, but no, the girl seemed very relaxed as she got onto the bed herself. "Hey there Izzy and...n no thanks, I can handle myself, girl..." Yoko smiled back, friendly, but browsing upon Isabella to see how pretty she looked. Quite the Confident newbie fighter, just like Yoko at a young age...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkplug71 Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:48 am

She then got up on her knees to stretch out fully and crack her neck as well, sie then looked to her "So are you as excited as I am? Oh and...may the best girl win" she replied cooly as she once again extending an arm out, this time for good luck.

Sparkplug71

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:14 pm

[quote="Sparkplug71":1udzecf8]She then got up on her knees to stretch out fully and crack her neck as well, sie then looked to her "So are you as excited as I am? Oh and...may the best girl win" she replied cooly as she once again extending an arm out, this time for good luck.

Isabella really looked like she was fired up to face her, even for Yoko, getting this kind of attention from girls, along with boys, made her blush even more when being admired. Though stubborn most times to a little flirt, Yoko smiled at Isa as she extended her hand too, shaking Isa's hand firmly with a soft touch of her hands. "Sure! but...one of us is going to take a littttle nap tonight, judging from this nice bed..." Yoko taunted at Isa with a smile, ready as she were to take her on.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkplug71 Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:49 am

"And that napper will be you my friend" she would waste no time to then grab Yoko around her neck and pull her into her perky bust if of course she wasn't prepared, she could be countered rather easily

Sparkplug71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkplug71 Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:49 am

"And that napper will be you my friend" she would waste no time to then grab Yoko around her neck and pull her into her perky bust if of course she wasn't prepared, she could be countered rather easily

Sparkplug71

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:10 pm

[quote="Sparkplug71":1k0h1vkk]"And that napper will be you my friend" she would waste no time to then grab Yoko around her neck and pull her into her perky bust if of course she wasn't prepared, she could be countered rather easily

Yoko eeped as Isabella, was quite forceful even before the bell rang! but considering as the fighters were going for each other, on the bell ringed to sound for the match to start, Yoko herself, getting pulled in flailing by Isabella straight into her chest. Rubbing it about, as she tried to reach her hand to grab Isa's, silky smooth top she was wearing. "T two can play at that game!" Yoko mumbled, still trapped between Isa's perky boobs as they jiggled.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next