Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 72 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Yoko Littner VS Eva Mayu ~sleeperhold beach match~

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Yoko Littner VS Eva Mayu ~sleeperhold beach match~ - Page 3 Empty Re: Yoko Littner VS Eva Mayu ~sleeperhold beach match~

Post by XSirenX Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:35 pm

[quote="ThunderFox":7rn2ng77]Eva hated the feeling of being trapped, knowing that getting away was either impossible, or a hard goal to achieve. None the less, she struggled with all her might, even though it didn't really seem to be getting her anywhere any time soon. Sucking in a deep, irritated breath, she tried to pry her arms free, but still gained no ground.

When Yoko leaned into her ear, commenting on her weight, a blush spread across the purple haired girls face. "Sh-shut up!" she shouted, redoubling her efforts to get away. What kind of thing was that to say?! She knew she was only teasing her to get into her head. What sucked was that it was working a little bit. And that wasn't good.

In her trapped state, as well as being a little taken back by Yoko's words in her ear, she wasn't ready or able to stop her from throwing her over her shoulders with a well placed german suplex, slamming poor Eva's back off the rough sand of the ring. "Augh!" she shouted, arching her back, which caused little waves of sand to fall from her back and the back of her bikini as well.

To hear Mayu shout at her like that, made Yoko think this would be more than friendly competition, either if Mayu wanted to beat Yoko that badly, embarrassed about the nice compliment, or she was just showing some tough girl cuteness. Luckily for Yoko, she took it in a stride as she crashed back with Mayu, in the German suplex, to the sandy ground beneath them, splatting up both wet sand and water onto they're bodies, with Yoko coughing. "D damn.... didn't think...I could pull that off on someone..." Yoko said, trying to roll herself up a little, to lean a bit on Mayu's stomach, the heat and cool water making it a hard, but sexy match indeed.

True, this would the first of a unusual match setting for Yoko, but she did expect a good fight, and some fun out of it. Something little Mayu had plenty of, as Yoko tapped her on the cheek before getting up...

"C'mon Mayu, want to get revenge on me? then your gonna have to get focused~" Yoko said with a bright smile, standing herself up as the water dripped off, dusting the sand off her as she heard the male's in the crowd, woo her on, causing her to blush with quite the not impressed look on her cheeks. Taking a run at the opposite ropes, to try and give the girl a clothesline if she got up...but with Yoko's size to that of Mayu's, the little girl could easily counter the charging red coming at her, easily!

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Yoko Littner VS Eva Mayu ~sleeperhold beach match~ - Page 3 CxD01fY
Yoko Littner VS Eva Mayu ~sleeperhold beach match~ - Page 3 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Yoko Littner VS Eva Mayu ~sleeperhold beach match~ - Page 3 Empty Re: Yoko Littner VS Eva Mayu ~sleeperhold beach match~

Post by ThunderFox Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:52 am

After hitting the odd ground that they called a mat hard, Eva felt the pain from the slam radiate up her back. She hated that feeling, so much. Of all things she hated the most, it was slams. They hurt, unbearably. And this ring didn't make it hurt much less. With Yoko now leaning on her a bit, she set a glare on her red headed opponent, who made a point to tap her on the cheek before getting up. Eva felt her cheeks warming up after that. She hated being teased like that, as if she was being told "hey, you just got served. Whatcha gonna do?" She could do plenty.

Shaking off the pain from the slam, as well as some sand that made it's way into some unpleasant crevasses, Eva got to her feet. She was more than ready to pay Yoko back for that suplex. No way was she going to let that happen again. At least not easily. Seeing her opponent charge at her, the purple haired girl would duck under her outstretched arm and try to move behind her. "My turn!" she would shout before going to wrap her arms around her waist from behind, and throw her over her in a German Suplex of her own.

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:17 am

[quote="ThunderFox":4b7e7vgc]After hitting the odd ground that they called a mat hard, Eva felt the pain from the slam radiate up her back. She hated that feeling, so much. Of all things she hated the most, it was slams. They hurt, unbearably. And this ring didn't make it hurt much less. With Yoko now leaning on her a bit, she set a glare on her red headed opponent, who made a point to tap her on the cheek before getting up. Eva felt her cheeks warming up after that. She hated being teased like that, as if she was being told "hey, you just got served. Whatcha gonna do?" She could do plenty.

Shaking off the pain from the slam, as well as some sand that made it's way into some unpleasant crevasses, Eva got to her feet. She was more than ready to pay Yoko back for that suplex. No way was she going to let that happen again. At least not easily. Seeing her opponent charge at her, the purple haired girl would duck under her outstretched arm and try to move behind her. "My turn!" she would shout before going to wrap her arms around her waist from behind, and throw her over her in a German Suplex of her own.

Yoko had overlooked Mayu's actual size to her own, sure she was little, but quite mature for a little fighter like she was especially in that comfy bikini, distracting Yoko as she just missed the girl's head to hit it, sliding to a stop as she felt Mayu's arms creep themselves around, and hug her into a hold of her own. "G gahh?!" Yoko blinked, looking to where Mayu was, as she felt the warmness of her arms, and the wet body of hers, rubbing against hers in the hold, making her cheeks blush a bit red of being so close to another girl.

Trying to flail herself out of Mayu's arms, but left herself to be suplexed, with ease...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:38 pm

After managing to duck under what would have been a very problematic clothesline, Eva got behind Yoko and wrapped her arms around her. It was time for a little payback after the german suplex she had given her. This wasn't the kind of move Eva was particurally good at, considering her size, but that wouldn't stop her from giving it a try.

"Raahh!" Eva shouted as she used all her might to lift the larger Yoko off the mat, and toss her over her with a German suplex. It was a lot harder than she had expected it to be, but thankfully, she managed to pull it off. Sucking in a hard, much needed breath after the tough move, Eva slowly got back to her feet, hoping that Yoko was still down while she did so. "Guh... damn. You are a lot tougher than I thought you were..." Eva said, still taking in a few breaths.

If Yoko was still down, Eva would approach her, and quickly try to lay next to her. It was time to see if she could get lucky, and end this quickly. Once next to her, she would wrap her arm around the red heads neck, and apply a laying down sleeper hold. She had done this before against D.D., and it worked well. Hopefully, she will be just as lucky this time.

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:43 pm

[quote="ThunderFox":2fkk6mo2]After managing to duck under what would have been a very problematic clothesline, Eva got behind Yoko and wrapped her arms around her. It was time for a little payback after the german suplex she had given her. This wasn't the kind of move Eva was particurally good at, considering her size, but that wouldn't stop her from giving it a try.

"Raahh!" Eva shouted as she used all her might to lift the larger Yoko off the mat, and toss her over her with a German suplex. It was a lot harder than she had expected it to be, but thankfully, she managed to pull it off. Sucking in a hard, much needed breath after the tough move, Eva slowly got back to her feet, hoping that Yoko was still down while she did so. "Guh... damn. You are a lot tougher than I thought you were..." Eva said, still taking in a few breaths.

If Yoko was still down, Eva would approach her, and quickly try to lay next to her. It was time to see if she could get lucky, and end this quickly. Once next to her, she would wrap her arm around the red heads neck, and apply a laying down sleeper hold. She had done this before against D.D., and it worked well. Hopefully, she will be just as lucky this time.

That German suplex from the small girl had took its toll on Yoko a bit, forcing her to fall smack back into the sand as Mayu got up quickly to strike next, Yoko panting down on the wet sand as the suns rays beat down, only to be covered in a shadow by Mayu as she pulled Yoko up, surprisingly, into a sleeperhold lock of her own. From one quick suplex to the other, Mayu sure could take in a lot of punishment, making her think a little to keep a eye on smaller opponents in the future, struggling in Mayu's tight grasp. "G gah! well..h hnghh, your more slippery than I expected for that bet!" she said, catching her breath as best as she could, gripping her hands at Mayu's locked arm, settled snug around Yoko's neck, looking for any weak spots to try and get out of this...

But even that looked futile, locked in one of Mayu's killer holds Yoko knew nothing of...

Gaining her breath back for a limited time, she continued to struggle leaned against Mayu's grip on her, seeing the crowd just watch the two waiting for one of them...or both of them, to pass out to sleep. Making Yoko feel embarrassed if she passed out so early, especially in one quick move of Mayu's slippery skill...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:09 am

Now that Eva had this advantage, she wasn't going to let it go to waste. She managed to lock in a good hold with the sleeper hold, but now it was just a matter of, was Yoko going to be able to get out, or did Eva really already have this one in the bag? There was no way she was going to let her go, no way in hell. Eva with the read head struggling, trying her best to get free, Eva held fast, putting all she had into making sure that she couldn't get away from her. She wasn't about to lose this grip, and possibly the match.

"Give it up Yoko!" Eva shouted, applying more force to the choke, in hopes of knocking the red head out cold before too long. She didn't know how much endurance her opponent had, or if she had it in her to escape, but Eva didn't want to find out.

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:36 pm

[quote="ThunderFox":3olr9r7d]Now that Eva had this advantage, she wasn't going to let it go to waste. She managed to lock in a good hold with the sleeper hold, but now it was just a matter of, was Yoko going to be able to get out, or did Eva really already have this one in the bag? There was no way she was going to let her go, no way in hell. Eva with the read head struggling, trying her best to get free, Eva held fast, putting all she had into making sure that she couldn't get away from her. She wasn't about to lose this grip, and possibly the match.

"Give it up Yoko!" Eva shouted, applying more force to the choke, in hopes of knocking the red head out cold before too long. She didn't know how much endurance her opponent had, or if she had it in her to escape, but Eva didn't want to find out.

Having already suffered a harsh, but overall embarrassing loss to that of the Hardcore Queen, the presumed stuff of nightmares for one like Eva, Yoko was stubborn on being put out in these tight locks. It just seemed like, a streak of bad luck for her...thrown around by Kind, twice already, bar brawling with a Northman lug, and now in a hard to get out of sleeper hold with one cute girl, being a so called "jobber" wasn't in Yoko's positive mind of things. For even Mayu now, was a little bit vicious for a little girl. "N nnm...n never! heck am I...gonna pass ou.." Yoko spluttered, trying to raise her hands to pry her opponent's bare arms off, hugged around her neck like one of the former kids in her teaching sessions, surely, girls Mayu's size, would be easy to throw off...but Yoko just needed a good slip out of this...

Kicking her bare feet in the sand, to try and raise herself up just a little, Mayu, couldn't of been that strong...apart from the suplex and sleeperhold lock of hers. Stretching her arm out, to grasp at the ring ropes to call off Mayu's little ordeal of a early finisher against the redhead.

"N not yet Mayu! you've still....gotta a lesson to learn..." Yoko said, reaching out, trying her damn hardest not to give in so easily to her small opponent...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:35 am

So far in this match, Eva had proven that, even though she was smaller than Yoko, she could be just as strong, and skilled as any other wrestler in the business. She may not have really proven it with a win yet, but she was trying her best. Here and now, she was hoping to get her first win, as early as she possibly could. The sooner she took down her red headed opponent, the less chance she had of getting over powered later on. But Yoko seemed to be very much against the idea of losing early, as she just refused to give up, despite her very compromising position.

Still, Eva held on as best she could. There wasn't much she could do to stop Yoko from reach toward the ropes however. She tried applying a bit more pressure to the sleeper hold, but it seemed her opponent just wasn't going to have it. Once she managed to get her hands on the ropes, Eva let out a sigh before she let her go, hastily getting to her feet and allowing Yoko the chance to do so as well. She wasn't one to hot someone right after a rope break, no matter how tempting it was.

"Geez... she's tough..." Eva said mostly to herself as she watched and waited for Yoko to get herself back to her feet.

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:28 pm

[quote="ThunderFox":1xpz14xh]So far in this match, Eva had proven that, even though she was smaller than Yoko, she could be just as strong, and skilled as any other wrestler in the business. She may not have really proven it with a win yet, but she was trying her best. Here and now, she was hoping to get her first win, as early as she possibly could. The sooner she took down her red headed opponent, the less chance she had of getting over powered later on. But Yoko seemed to be very much against the idea of losing early, as she just refused to give up, despite her very compromising position.

Still, Eva held on as best she could. There wasn't much she could do to stop Yoko from reach toward the ropes however. She tried applying a bit more pressure to the sleeper hold, but it seemed her opponent just wasn't going to have it. Once she managed to get her hands on the ropes, Eva let out a sigh before she let her go, hastily getting to her feet and allowing Yoko the chance to do so as well. She wasn't one to hot someone right after a rope break, no matter how tempting it was.

"Geez... she's tough..." Eva said mostly to herself as she watched and waited for Yoko to get herself back to her feet.

As Yoko lay with a some what sigh of relief, she dropped her head back down just to re-gather some lost air to her lungs, laying on the sand breathing slowly as her eyes gazed back up at Eva, standing cutely proud and defiant. But Yoko had to give it to Mayu, the little girl, could REALLY stay true to her holds...for that sleeperhold, almost had Yoko pass out out for good if they were not near the ropes. "Wow Mayu......your....one tough little girl, h having me almost go out back there..." Yoko said, leaning her sand covered beach body up, to drag herself and lean to the corner in order to gain back momentum, "you should, come by the gym sometime after the match with me and Jackpot...have a spar, maybe?" she explained, wondering if Mayu was still angry at Yoko's rude, but fast German suplex on her...for, she didn't mean to really hurt her, but more of keep her alert, than having thoughts of Mayu staring at her bouncing chest...

Or Mayu even staring at Yoko's sexy looks for that matter...

Giving Mayu a challenging and freindly smile, since she almost had Yoko herself down for the killer blow, the redhead eventually got back to her feet, dazed from being choked so hard...but still ready to get back to kicking Mayu's cute butt. Rubbing her throat, looking across to Mayu ready for another strikeback at the bikini girl...by charging at Mayu with a sweeping tackle with her legs, if successful, Yoko would lock her legs around Mayu's legs, and slam her down onto the sand in order to get into position for a strong Boston crab.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:07 pm

Eva really wished that she had gotten Yoko to submit the match to her right there. This makes the second time in her career that she ALMOST won a match using a sleeperhold, and the second time that she was kicking herself for not putting even more into it. Yeah, she gave it her all for the most part. But she always felt like she could do better. It was simple mistakes that always cost her the match. And with no wins under her belt, blaming herself was pretty easy to do.

But still, getting complimented by her opponent was a bit of a boost. One she really needed. She knew that she was close to winning, and it was good to see that Yoko knew it too. "Thanks. But next time, you won't be getting out of it," she said, grinning just a bit, despite being a little frustrated that she didn't get her that time. Next time. Next time she would get her. No matter what.

The purple haired girl watched as Yoko got to her feet, obviously still feeling the effects of the sleeprhold that almost cost her to lose the match. Good, that meant that she was a bit weaker now, and that would make her much easier to put in the sleeperhold again. She just had to find the right chance to do so. She got herself ready, and once Yoko was on her feet, she charged right at the red head. Oddly enough, she seemed to have the same plan, and the two girls ran right at one another. Eva planned on tackling her right down to the sandy floor, and when she went to do so... she connected with nothing, and was tackled in her own legs and brought right down to the sand herself. "Gah... no way!" Eva yelled as Yoko went for her legs.

Eva struggled, kicking her legs and trying to avoid capture, but the red head had the upper hand, and she managed to get her wrapped up in a boston crap. "Gahhh!" Eva shouted at, her legs and back now screaming in pain as they were bent painfully back. She tried to reach back, and get her legs free, but she got nowhere at all since Yoko had her locked in pretty good. Her fist pounded at the sand as she tried to fight the urge to scream again. She had to get to the ropes. Like, now. Eva started to claw at the sand, but she had nothing to get a good grip on. The sand did nothing but give way as she tried to pull her way to the ropes, giving Eva no chance to get closer to her saving grace. "Gh... let-let go!" she choked out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next