Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Today at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:31 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:30 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Yesterday at 10:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 130 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 129 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Very Kinky Mud Wrestling! (Ari vs Lady Lakota)

2 posters

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Very Kinky Mud Wrestling! (Ari vs Lady Lakota) - Page 6 Empty Re: Very Kinky Mud Wrestling! (Ari vs Lady Lakota)

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat May 04, 2013 1:06 am

"No no no~ You'll go before I do!" Ari insisted as she would lean in closer to Janet, "But I'll follow shortly after if that makes you feel better." she teased as her nipple pinching and fingering combo continued, letting out moans occasionally as Janet returned the favor with her own fingering. Determined just like her opponent to overcome the other in the intense sexual bout, Ari increased her fingering in hopes of forcing another orgasm out of Janet.

However her opponent knew just what to do to tip the advantage in her favor as Ari was forced back first into the mud and her tit seized by Janet's lips as it was then greedily sucked on. Throwing her head back in pleasure as she let loose a hot long moan, Ari would hotly pant as she was then subjected to the tit attack as her hand went splashing in the mud, trying to find the leash attached to both hers and Janet's collar. Grabbing it, she would slide her hand towards Janet's collar she would then pull up on the leash in an attempt to break Janet's lips away from her tit and as she would try to latch her own lips in the crook of Lady Lakota's neck.

Back to top Go down

Very Kinky Mud Wrestling! (Ari vs Lady Lakota) - Page 6 Empty Re: Very Kinky Mud Wrestling! (Ari vs Lady Lakota)

Post by Daaharu Sat May 04, 2013 5:00 am

Janet shook her head. “Oh, I don’️t think so, sweetie,” she laughed. “I don’️t care what you say; I’️ll break you before you can break me.”

When her assault on Ari’️s nipple met with complete success, Janet giggled, her hot breath washing over the white-haired wrestler’️s muddy tit. She would continue to stimulate it, swirling her tongue around the tip, even as the Japanese girl found the leash and tugged on it. At last, Ari would pull hard enough that Janet would be forced to let go, her lips still puckering greedily, not wanting to let the other girl’️s teat get away.

When Ari’️s mouth latched onto her neck, Janet let out a long, low moan. Though she was still pumping her fingers inside of the other girl, she was now in the inferior position. Not for long, Janet said to herself, grabbing onto the leash herself and attempting to pull Ari off of her neck. If she could do that, she would then pull the girl in for a sloppy kiss.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat May 04, 2013 6:42 am

Prying Janet away from her nipple was a difficult task as hot moans escaped her throat before finally being able to get Janet away from her tit as she would then swoop in to counterattack. Ari would immediately begin sucking on Janet's neck before opening her mouth to lick the mud off of Janet's beautiful skin in order to then nibble on her skin, intending to leave a hickey.

However she was soon pulled away by the same method by Janet, her tongue lashing out to try and continue attack before she was pulling into a sloppy kiss. Ari wasted no time kissing back, using her tongue to charge into Janet's mouth with intentions of conquering it and defeating the defending tongue. With her hand that held the leash, it would shoot for the back of Janet's head to roughly grab her hair as she tried to roll over or at least pull her to her side so that they were on an even playing field.

And while all of this was going on, Ari and Janet continued to finger fuck each relentlessly as Ari increased her speed as her own pussy was begin to spew out more of her love juices as she tried to one-up Janet by slipping in another finger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat May 04, 2013 8:02 am

Janet would offer no resistance to Ari’️s attempt to roll the two of them onto their sides. She didn’️t lose any ground this way, and it was easier to just lie down on her side and focus on the kiss and the fingering.

When Ari sent her tongue forward to try to conquer the Lakota girl’️s mouth, she would find the opposing tongue already slithering out to do battle. Janet would thrust her tongue forward, trying to shove the white-haired wrestler’️s back into her mouth. The Lakota girl wanted to get a taste of the sweet saliva of her foe, and would not ease up in her attack.

As she felt Ari slip an extra finger into her pussy, Janet would reciprocate in kind, and thrust in and out faster and faster, hoping that the other girl would climax first, though the Native American girl knew that she was swiftly approaching her own peak.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat May 11, 2013 11:29 pm

With the two girls going at each other side-by-side in the pit of mud, Ari's tongue was forced back into her mouth from teh efforts of Janet's tongue as the white haired girl would work to try and push out the invader and into Janet's mouth to take some of her saliva in return, equally as determined as her opponent. Ari's limit was quickly approaching again as Janet would add another finger into her, causing Ari to become a little desperate as she would increase her finger fucking.

The lewd duel continued on as unknown to Ari, Janet was in the same situation as Ari let out a moan into Janet's mouth due to the increased pace as she could feel her climax quickly approaching. Ari knew that there was no way she could stop the climax, so in a desperate move to at least bring Janet down with her, Ari would ram her fingers as hard and far as she could into Janet as she let out a loud, muffled moan into Janet's mouth as she would release her load onto Janet's fingers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun May 12, 2013 12:55 am

Janet had no idea that Ari’️s increase in pace was only out of desperation as she reached the peak and tumbled over the edge. All she knew was that she was about to be forced to cum for a second time by the sexy white-haired girl, and she had to do all she could to take Ari down with her. She would redouble her efforts, pumping her fingers deeper and harder into Ari and forcing her tongue back against its invasive counterpart for the last few seconds before the Japanese girl’️s assault brought her to orgasm once again.

“Mmmmmmmmmph!” Janet moaned into Ari’️s mouth as she came, her love juices splattering over the girl’️s hand and mixing into the sloppy mud. At the same time, she felt her opponent’️s juices hit her hand, drenching it with the sweet nectar of her womanhood. It looked like another equal exchange.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun May 12, 2013 1:02 am

Ari's moan in the mouth would soon end as she would break the kiss with Janet in order to gasp for air as she was a little surprised that both of them had another draw climax. A smile crept on her face as she came to the solid conclusion that there was absolutely no advantage between skills for the girls. Her juices flowed from her crotch into the mud as it made a sweet, dirty mixture beneath the girls as Ari looked at Janet.

"Oooh? You're not going to make me lick your feet.....if you keep...cumming with me!" Ari let out between her breaths for air as she teased Janet. She would then remove her fingers from the opposing crotch and bring it up to Janet's face, her objective to force Janet to taste her own cum and suck her fingers dry, hoping to gain a mental advantage if there was no difference in skill between the two. "Taste yourself!" she would command Janet as she would try to invade the Native American's mouth with her honey coated fingers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun May 12, 2013 1:27 am

“Same goes for you!” Janet retorted, giggling as the two wallowed in a mixture of mud and their own sweet juices. She was not expecting to have another dual climax. When they had started fingering each other, she had believed that she would get the best of Ari. Towards the end, she thought that she was going to cum first. But, for the second time that night, the two of them had fucked each other to a delicious draw.

“Gosh, you are such a little slut,” Janet teased. “You are so easy to force an orgasm from, do you know that?”

As she saw Ari bring her fingers up towards her mouth, Janet recoiled, wrinkling her nose a little as she smelled her own juices covering the girl’️s hand. She had drank greedily of the nectar of plenty of other girls, but had never tasted her own, and didn’️t really want to. Not to be outdone, her own fingers would just as quickly be at Ari’️s mouth, trying to force their way between her lips to make her taste her own delicious cum. “You first!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun May 12, 2013 1:35 am

Ari smirked back when Janet returned the taunt, "Are you really the one who should be saying that?" Ari playfully shot back as she continued with her attempt to force Janet to taste her own juices. Two draws between the two girls, Ari couldn't believe it, what where the chances of her fighting a girl that was just as tenacious and determined as her in a mud pit? She was so excited with the thought of winning against an evenly matched girl as her victory was nowhere near guaranteed and she would have to work herself to her best if she wanted to come out on top.

Ari would then be in for a surprise when Janet did the same to her, pulling her head back as it came close to her mouth. Ari was about to say another retort, but kept her mouth shut in fear of Janet shoving her juice covered fingers into her mouth as she forced her fingers forward towards Janet's mouth, rubbing it on the lips of her opponent with hopes of sneaking into the Native American's mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun May 12, 2013 6:42 am

“Oh, sweetie, I’️ve always known that I was a slut. I just didn’️t know coming into the match tonight that they were setting me up with the horniest girl in Japan,” Janet retorted, as the two of them bathed and playfully battled in the afterglow of their second synchronous orgasm of the night.

As Ari continued to try to force her hand into Janet’️s mouth, to make the Lakota girl taste her own juices, Janet would continue to hold firm, her lips pressed tightly shut as she craned her neck as far away from her opponent as possible. With the collar connecting the two of them, of course, she could only lean back so far, and Ari was easily able to spread the sweet honey all over Janet’️s lips. “Mm!” the Lakota girl moaned, wrinkling her nose and scowling. She would make Ari suffer the same fate, however, and would try to coat the Japanese girl’️s lips with her own love juices, as well, all the while trying to force her fingers into the girl’️s mouth.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next