» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 155 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 153 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cosmos, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Very Kinky Mud Wrestling! (Ari vs Lady Lakota)

2 posters

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Very Kinky Mud Wrestling! (Ari vs Lady Lakota) - Page 7 Empty Re: Very Kinky Mud Wrestling! (Ari vs Lady Lakota)

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun May 12, 2013 6:47 am

With Ari and Janet moving their heads back away from the invading fingers, the collar would be fully stretched and now prevented the girls from backing up any further as both girls would continue to coat the other's lips with their cum. Ari kept her lips shut tightly as she tried her best to not taste the cum on her lips or allow Janet's fingers to enter her mouth. With a realization popping up in her head, Ari would reach for Janet's hair with her free hand as she would try to grab it roughly.

If she was successful, she would try to yank her opponent's head towards her in an attempt to force Janet's lips open and shove her fingers into Janet's mouth to finally force the cum coated fingers into her Native American's mouth.

Back to top Go down

Very Kinky Mud Wrestling! (Ari vs Lady Lakota) - Page 7 Empty Re: Very Kinky Mud Wrestling! (Ari vs Lady Lakota)

Post by Daaharu Sun May 12, 2013 7:01 am

Janet had not been expecting her lovely white-haired opponent to grab at her hair and try to force her to accept the fingers into her mouth. When her head was unexpectedly jerked forward, she would give a little surprised yelp, and, although her mouth was only just barely open for hardly even a second, Ari was still able to take advantage, as her middle finger slid into Janet’️s mouth up to the second knuckle. “Mmmmpggh! N-no!” the Lakota girl moaned, tasting the juices which Ari had collected from her own pussy. It was unsettling, to say the least. Without thinking, she brought her free hand up to Ari’️s wrist, trying to force her to get the finger out. But then, realizing that inflicting the same upon Ari was perhaps more incentive for the girl to stop than merely pulling on her hand, Janet would instead attempt to do exactly what her opponent had done, grabbing her by the hair and trying to pull her into her waiting fingers.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun May 12, 2013 7:06 am

Ari began laughing when her ploy worked, "How is it? It tastes great doesn't it?" Ari would ask as she rubbed her finger on Janet's tongue to ensure that Janet was going to taste her own juices. She would finally feel that she managed to break the seemingly endless deadlock between the two, however she was soon proven wrong when Janet yanked on her hair, causing Ari to yelp out and realize the trouble she was in as Janet's middle finger came into her mouth and she was forced to taste herself.

Being subjected to the same fate as Janet, Ari felt the same unsettling feeling as she would give Janet a few more rubs before pulling her hands away from Janet in order to try and get the hand out of her mouth, falling back into the mud while trying to get her feet up on Janet's breasts to push.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun May 12, 2013 8:36 am

“Mmmmggg…no!” Janet shouted, as she tried in vain to spit out the finger which was so thickly coated in her own juices. Try as she might, she was not able to do it; only when she had managed to pull the same trick against Ari and insert a finger into the Japanese girl’️s mouth did she finally convinced the white-haired wrestler to pull her finger out of Janet’️s mouth. Janet grunted as her breasts were kicked, but, she was happy to get as far away from Ari as the collar would allow, if only for a moment.

“Wha…why did you make me taste myself!?” she cried out, obviously a little flustered. Looking down at her own hand, she would greedily lick up all of Ari’️s juices which coated it, getting the bitter taste of her own cum out of her mouth.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun May 12, 2013 8:41 am

Ari would try to spit her cum out of her mouth as Janet shouted at her, "I *cough* thought you'd enjoy the taste of your own honey!" Ari quipped back as she saw Janet licking her fingers clean of Ari's cum to get the taste of her cum out of her mouth. "We're both dirty girls here...just trying to do anything for pleasure." Ari teased as she tried her best to hide her own displeasure with being forced to taste herself as she started to crawl towards Janet on her fours.

"So then....we did scissoring...fingering....what shall we do next?" Ari asked as she tried to act like a predator, 'stalking' Janet as she pondered at what they could do to each other, why should one hog the pleasure all to themselves in a match with 'talent' like this? Ari didn't consider it fair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun May 12, 2013 8:51 am

Janet growled primitively, flashing Ari a determined smile as the girl talked about how dirty the both of them were. “Well, you don’️t seem too excited about being forced to taste your honey, either, sweetie,” she observed, noting that Ari had tried to spit out the juice which Janet had gotten into her mouth.

She would get onto all fours and begin to crawl towards Ari, the two girls circling each other like two jungle cats getting ready for a big scrap. The leash around their necks prevented them from straying more than a body’️s length away from each other, however. When Ari asked what they should do next, the Native American girl didn’️t even need to think before replying. “I love the taste of your juices, sweetie,” she purred. “It’️s like liquid heaven. So let’️s eat each other out, sixty-nine position. I bet I’️ll make you cum before I do.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun May 12, 2013 8:57 am

"Hehehe, looks like I've been caught." Ari would jest as she would stick her tongue out, not too upset that her facade has been seen through as the two girls circled each other. When Janet offered to go 69, Ari didn't even wait as she would lay on her side and open her legs for easy access to Janet. "Heheh, you read my mind perfectly. I can't wait to eat you out." Ari joked as she waited for Janet to join her, "I bet you I can make you cum before I do." Ari countered bet as she started licking her lips, anxious to place her lips on Janet's pussy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun May 12, 2013 9:04 am

Janet laughed as she saw how quickly Ari had jumped at the chance to go sixty-nine with her, immediately diving into the mud and opening her legs. “You are way too eager and way too easy!” Janet teased, as she, too, would lie down and spread her legs to provide her opponent with easy access to her womanhood. “Maybe that’️s what I’️ll call you from now on, huh? I’️ll call you ‘Easy Slut.’️”

When Ari made her counter-bet, Janet smirked and shook her head. “I guess we’️ll see,” she mused, before leaning close and planting a single, light kiss on Ari’️s lower lips. “Good luck,” she whispered, before her tongue shot out to penetrate her opponent.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun May 12, 2013 9:10 am

"Call me names all you like, I'm getting what I want!" Ari informed her opponent as she was just fine being open with having sex with any pretty girl, "You make it sound like you're not the same, maybe I should start calling you 'Poser' for your hypocrisy." Ari joked back as she was given the title of Easy Slut, as the two got into position, placing each other's faces firmly in the other's crotches.

When both girls were ready, Ari felt Janet give a light kiss to her pussy as Ari did the same. "You need it more." Ari teased one more time as both girls would plunge their tongues in the other as if a signal went off for the beginning of their duel. Ari started with licking vertically with her tongue, moving it up and down the pussy as another page in their hentai duel for supremacy was added.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun May 12, 2013 9:21 am

“Mmmm…I’️m perfectly happy if you call me every name that I call you right back,” Janet moaned. “I know that I’️m just as much of an easy slut as you are. It’️s just that you’️re so easy—and so slutty—I just can’️t help pointing it out, even if it’️s true of myself, as well.”

As the two girls plunged their tongues into each other’️s sopping wet pussies, the crowd went wild as the next phase of their battle began. The entire capacity crowd in the arena had seemingly divided themselves into two equally-sized camps, cheering on their champions with calls of “Get her, Lady Lakota!” and “Make her cum, Ari!” and hurling insults at the other such as “Rotten slut!” and “Poser bitch!” Men yelled obscenities, women exchanged slaps, and, in the front row, two college-aged girls got into a battle of their own as they fell to the floor, hands entangled in each other’️s hair as they each screamed the name of their champion at the other.

Janet would push all of that to the back of her mind, instead focusing on making Ari cum before she did. She would go for a similar tactic to what Ari was using on her, the tip of her tongue inside of the white-haired girl’️s pussy as she would move it up and down, as if zipping and unzipping the front of a pair of pants. Gradually, she would push her tongue in deeper, eventually licking towards Ari’️s clit in an attempt to bring her to a quick climax.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next