by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 185 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 184 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Very Kinky Mud Wrestling! (Ari vs Lady Lakota)

2 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Very Kinky Mud Wrestling! (Ari vs Lady Lakota) - Page 2 Empty Re: Very Kinky Mud Wrestling! (Ari vs Lady Lakota)

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:59 pm

Ari let out a light moan when their bodies collided and their breasts battling for the little space that was between both bodies. Ari cooed at Lakota's offer to go all the way as she marveled at the image of Lakota exhausted at her feet and in the mud, "Fine by me, I look forward to seeing your magnificent body in the mud." she teased as she started to run her hands across Lakota's back.

"Now now, it looks like you're the one underestimating me~ Don't think I'll just let you rape me~" she cooed as she would go into kiss Lakota on the lips to start off this hot, sexy mud fight. Ari would first start off slow with the simple kissing as she would see just how 'hentai' Lakota could get.

Back to top Go down

Very Kinky Mud Wrestling! (Ari vs Lady Lakota) - Page 2 Empty Re: Very Kinky Mud Wrestling! (Ari vs Lady Lakota)

Post by Daaharu Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:09 pm

The battle of the breasts seemed to reach a stalemate, as neither chest was able to fully monopolize the small space in between their two gorgeous forms. “And I look forward to getting the same glimpse of you, sweetie. I hope you can put up a good fight. But don’️t think that I won’️t force you to submit to me and humiliate yourself, when it’️s all said and done.”

She would let her arms slip from Ari’️s back as the girl engaged her in a passionate kiss. She was willing to do whatever it took to win this match, and if Ari wanted to descend into the depths of the hentai playbook, Lady Lakota was more than willing to oblige her. With one hand, she would yank on the leash, pulling Ari into her even harder, while with the other hand she would begin playing with the girl’️s breasts.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:33 pm

Starting off in a heated battle already, Ari moaned as her breast was being fondle and her collar being yanked on. Not one to be out done, Ari would latch one of her hands on to Lakota's butt cheek while the other would shoot up for her hair and pull on it, showing that she wouldn't back down from such aggressive tactics. "You're going to have to do better than that sweety." Ari teased as tried to tangle her legs with Lakota, looking to take the fight to the mud where things can really get heated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:42 pm

Janet was happy to let Ari take the two of them down, but the Native American girl was not about to let her lovely white-haired foe get on top of her so early in their match. When she was tripped up, Janet would keep one hand on Ari’️s chest and the other on the girl’️s backside, attempting to flip her over so that she would flop onto her back in the mud. If she could do that, Janet would go on the attack, playfully pawing at her Japanese opponent’️s breasts, tweaking her nipples, covering them in quite a bit of cold, goopy mud.

True, it wasn’️t the most effective attack that she could use right now—but she was still feeling her opponent out, and she wanted to take her sweet time playing with the gorgeous girl’️s nice, firm pair of breasts.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:36 pm

Ari's plan didn't work out as well as she thought as she was the one ending up on the underside being covered mostly in mud as her breasts were being coated in it by Lakota's wandering hands. Ari moaned as the Native American played with her tits, however she wasn't simply content on just laying there and taking it. "Good...but how about...this!" Ari would let out as she would try to wrap her arms around Lakota's, double under-hook style, and tried to roll over and reverse the positions in hopes of returning the favor to Lakota with some breast groping.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:53 pm

Just as Lady Lakota was starting to really get into playing with her gorgeous Japanese opponent’️s tits, the girl hooked her arms and brought her down into the mud. Now, it was Janet’️s turn to squirm in the cold, gooey mud as her opponent felt her up. Her nipples quickly hardened, pointing up at Ari accusingly.

“Oooh…you are a feisty one…” Janet purred, looking mischievously up at Ari as the girl worked her breasts over. “We are going to have some fun tonight, sweetie. I can tell that you’️re the sort of girl who isn’️t afraid to get…dirty.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:15 am

Ari got the top position as she intended to earlier if it wasn't for the meddling of Lakota, however she was still satisfied with how everything turned out. Both her and Lakota were covered in a fair amount of mud, they were writhing in a glorious pit of mud, and their bodies were already arouse judging from the way their erect nipples were pointing at each other as if they themselves were eager to go against their opposites. Ari was loving every little detail of this scene that was playing out with her and Lakota and she was more the willing to continue expanding on it.

Ari smirked as she listened to Lakota and purred back once she heard the expectations of her opponent, "I'm just unafraid of getting...dirty...I love getting dirty." she exclaimed as she would release Lakota's breasts in an attempt to break the hold the Native American had on her tits to try and drop body to body on Lakota, leaving virtually no space between the two dirty girls. "Let's get dirty with each other."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:49 pm

Janet let go of her opponent’️s breasts, allowing the white-haired girl to drop her body into the Native American’️s. The impact made a loud, squelching sound as their mud-covered chests slapped hard into each other. “Ooh…” Janet sighed, smiling as she and her foe all of a sudden got a whole lot closer. “I’️m glad to hear it, sweetie, because I’️m a dirty girl. When all our fun is done, I plan to have you licking my feet like a good little bitch.”

Grabbing a handful of mud, the Lakota would launch it towards her Japanese opponent’️s face, looking to temporarily blind her. If she could do that, Janet would attempt to once again gain the dominant position, rolling the two of them over so that she was on top.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:03 am

Ari giggled when Lakota admitted to being the same as her, she had no qualms about the statement expect for one thing, "Oho~ Somebody seems to be getting ahead of-Ah!" she let out when Lakota tossed a handful of mud in her face. The action was enough to blind the white haired girl long enough for Lakota to reverse the position. "How cheap! Stealing my move like that!" Ari let out, 'angered' at the fact Lakota used the move before her rather than Lakota using the move at all. "You think you're the only one who knows mud that well?" Ari questioned as she would get a handful of mud of her own, however instead of throwing it in Lakota's face, she quickly tried to get that mud between the Native American's legs and rub directly on the crotch.

Her objective was to distract Lakota long enough to try and flip over once more, using her hand on Lakota's crotch and her shoulder to try and roll once more, wanting to show that Lakota wasn't the only one who knew how to use mud to her advantage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:05 am

“Heh heh, looks like someone didn’️t expect me to get that dirty that fast,” Lady Lakota teased, tapping on Ari’️s nose with a muddy finger in an action which was equal parts mocking and playful. “Aren’️t you the one who loves getting dirty? Come on, sweetie, let me see what you’️ve got!”

The Native American girl would not have to wait long for Ari to retaliate, as, suddenly, the Japanese girl planted a fistful of mud onto Janet’️s crotch, sending a shiver down her spine. The sensation was something of an unusual one, though it wasn’️t like it was totally unfamiliar. “Oooooh…you are dirty…but if you think that’️ll beat me, you’️d better think again!”

Though she was now on the bottom, Janet would waste no time in trying to do enough damage to her opponent to regain the top position, reaching up to twist Ari’️s nipples roughly.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next