by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 150 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 2 Bots

Old_Man_Tai, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Janet and Azami's Night Out

Page 19 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next

Go down

Janet and Azami's Night Out - Page 19 Empty Re: Janet and Azami's Night Out

Post by Guest Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:24 am

The little resistances that remained on Azami eventually crumbled as she used her hands to grab the bed sheet instead of try to stop her lover's advance again. She moaned loudly when Janet stimulated her clit, her back arched as her blush deepened.

"Mmmh... N-not gonna h-happen..." she tried to be a little defiant.

Eventually her lover's effort would drive her to the edge again, and Azami gripped her bed's sheet hard as she tried to hold back as long as possible. However, the inevitable orgasm would soon happen and the blue haired let out a long drawn moan as she rolled her hips and squirmed on the bed. Her juices flowing out freely from her sex before she limped away and panting heavily.

The clock showed that Janet cleared the time limit with only 5 seconds to spare.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:45 am

Janet glanced at the clock, then back to Azami, a big grin on her face. She knew that she had beaten the clock, if only just, and, after a very brief time as Azami’️s pet, the lovely blue-haired girl was hers again. She crawled up and nuzzled against the girl’️s breasts, letting her relax a bit after that latest orgasm. “Mm…I hope that was good for you,” Janet whispered, running her tongue along the side of the princess’️s face.

“Rest for a minute, Azami. We’️re in no hurry,” she would continue. “But we are going to go for a little walk in just a few minutes. I suppose that I could give you another chance to get out of it…but, no, I think I’️ve earned the right to be mistress for a little while. You’️ll get a chance to take the title back later.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:55 am

Azami purred as Janet's licked her face, looking a bit drained after her orgasm. She already lost track of how many times her lover already made her cum. A lot, for sure. She smiled at her as she continued to catch her breath.

"That's fine, sweetie..." she replied softly. "You beat me fair and square, so have earned your prize~"

Azami took another glance at the clock. There should only be a few people left outside, so could feel a bit relaxed about the walk. Once she recovered, the blue haired girl would give Janet a soft kiss on her cheek.

"Ready when you are, mistress..." she whispered into her ear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:15 am

Janet chuckled as she received the kiss on the cheek—her lover’️s way of letting her know that she was ready. Tingling with excitement, Janet would roll off the bed and head over to the spot on the floor where her new pure white lingerie lay. She would quickly slip it on, then add on one of the hotel’️s complimentary robes with them, to make sure that she, as mistress, was adequately covered, if still a bit scantily-clad. She would then quietly and efficiently attached the leash and collar back around Azami’️s neck, and tug the princess off of the bed and onto the floor.

“This is going to be quite fun, Azami,” she said. “Walking you up and down the halls, through the lobby, down to the pool…you on all fours, my loyal pet…” She reached down and tousled the girl’️s soft blue hair. “Are you ready to go out in public as my dog?”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:25 am

Azami felt a heat of wave running through her back as she heard Janet's plan. The halls, the lobby, and the pool! She wasn't expected to be paraded that far, but there's nothing she could do about it now. She blushed at the thought of her being walked by her mistress, all naked like she was, and gulped before nodding weakly at Janet.

"Y-yes, mistress..." she replied submissively.

Azami couldn't lie to herself. She also felt excited about this. Somewhere in the back of her mind, however, made a small note to parade Janet all over the AFW complex if she could made the girl her pet after their rematch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:33 am

Janet opened the door slowly, letting it swing back in towards them with a loud creaking sound. It was nearly three in the morning, and the hallway outside was silent. At least, in that respect, Azami was lucky—four or five hours earlier and there would be much more activity, plenty of people who would see her paraded about like a puppy.

“Here we go,” she whispered, almost mouthing the words, as she stepped out into the corridor, towing Azami along behind her on the leash. She was a little anxious herself, taking her lover out for a walk in public like this, the Japanese beauty on all fours and entirely naked. The Lakota girl had half a mind to intentionally seek out places which might still be populated at this time of night—but decided against it, fearing that it would make Azami angry. The lobby would be the only place they’️d go where there were likely to be people out right now.

Janet started out to the right, making her way towards the elevators at the very end of the hall, tugging Azami along behind her.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:51 am

Azami followed her mistress obediently to the corridor. Fortunately it was empty. She let out a sigh of relief in her mind asn she continued to crawl towards the elevator. She kept her head down for the most part, only glancing around occasionally to check if there's anyone else who saw them.

Once they're inside the elevator, Azami felt a bit more relaxed and she leaned her head against Janet's legs. She happily nuzzled the leg of her mistress and even gave it a little lick. The blue haired girl didn't mind being treated like a pet, though she'd rather not have the whole world watching her doing so. She was the princess on the ring, after all!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:07 am

Janet was hoping for one of the doors to open before they made it to the elevator, but, though she kept their pace as casual as possible, it was just too late for any of those guests to bother peeking out of their own rooms. Once inside the elevator, with Azami leaning her head against the Lakota girl’️s leg, Janet couldn’️t help but giggle, and wag a finger at her pet.

“You are a lucky, lucky girl. We’️ll see how long that luck lasts!” Janet said. “There are five floors between our room and the lobby. I could walk you down each of those…but maybe I would just be wasting our time. Why not head straight for the lobby, where we know there’️s at least one person? Skip straight to the best part.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:15 am

"Oh the decisions is yours, mistress~" Azami replied in a teasing way. "I'm only the pet, after all..."

She was actually preparing herself for the worst to happen now that she didn't have the control over what's going to happen. Azami definitely hoped for the walk to end as quick as possible, and ultimately for her to be seen like this by as few people as possible.

Janet's plan to walk her around the other floor as well might be better for her, since the longer they took to reach the hall, the fewer people would be in there when they arrived... or so she hoped.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:28 am

Janet laughed heartily and ran her hand through Azami silky blue hair. “Yes, I am the mistress. And, when it comes right down to it, I just don’️t think that walking around the other floors of this hotel will be worthwhile. We might run into one person, if we’️re lucky. Heading to the lobby right away will guarantee that we’️ll run into at least one other human being, and, if we get there earlier as opposed to later, we might catch a few stragglers making their way up to their rooms.”

Having made her decision, Janet pressed the button for the lobby, excitement coursing through her veins as they slowly descended. Once the door opened onto the small alcove adjoining the lobby, she would take a couple of slow steps forward, making sure that Azami would follow her.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next