Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 12 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests :: 1 Bot

acuya, anime_hentaifighter, DizzyKnight, LARIATO, LunarWolf, M.J.Caboose14, Person, Scarf, Teenwrestler, ThunderFox, Vcom7418, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Minerva Larsen

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
???

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Inconsistent posting

Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:53 pm by RJD

I have stuff coming up in the next couple of weeks and will not be able to post anywhere near as often as usual/before. To be honest this has already been showing it's effects lately but it will do so even more from now on. I'll prioritise my Avalanche match and multi character matches but other than that I'll respond probably once every few days, I'll try not to leave anyone hanging though.

Comments: 10

Looking for Friction matches!

Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:07 pm by tehbohemian

Hey everybody just posting a notice I have 2 wrestlers that could use some love!

Shinobu just got out of her match and I'm looking for some wins or losses to add to her record, she is a serious fighter and is looking for more straight forward fights, she could be a good match up against other "martial artist" type characters looking for a challenge or she could stand up to a violent heel, anything works.

Sonic is also up for matches, people familiar with Ring Dream or Wrestle Angels should …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

Finalls

Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:49 pm by xalex

So i tried to say to as many people as i could per pm.... but i will put it up here as well just to get sure that i get all....

my finalls are around the corner.... and this means something... my free time will be cut shrot... really short...

and unluckily my afw time will be cut down extremly...

so i say sorry to everyone i have a match with right now but in the next time i will be slow as fuck

i try to get back as fast as i can^^ i still will be online on trillian or here so if …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Strange Encounters (Klach vs. Shatterfist)

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Strange Encounters (Klach vs. Shatterfist)

Post by Dynamo44 on Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:35 pm

It took only a few moments for Shatter to make a final decision. "I got it! I know exactly what I want to do with you!" He would pause for a few moments to bring up suspense. "The thing I want to do with you is...give you the grandest time of your life! I'll give you a massage to soothe your aches and pains from this match and then treat you out to your favorite restaurant or bar! Just think of it like a little date. Whaddya say?"

The World of Dynamo

Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DKF on Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:42 am

Klach scratched the back of her head. Totally confused. She wasn'y used to this kind of treatment, specially when she had lost
"I supose we could do that. Yes" she smiled "but the amount of food per dish better be big!"

DKF

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:07 am

"Oh, it will be big!" Shatter said with a nod. "And maybe after all of that, we could do another match just for fun?" He would search around the room for any storage area and took out a bottle of soothing lotion. He'll use it to massage Klach.

The World of Dynamo

Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DKF on Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:10 pm

Match, fight, that was something she was familiar with "yes" she said holding to that "a match would be good"
She wasnt sure how she was feeling with te whole situation. She wasnt use to people being nice. She wasnt even used to talk to people outside the ring

DKF

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:25 pm

Shatter was starting to feel hot under his own good and gag, so he began to remove them both to reveal himself. Surprisingly, he looked like a normal young man, strong and handsome. As he continued Klach's foot massage, he would ask, "How do your feet feel?" As soon as she feels better, he can offer her shoes back.

The World of Dynamo

Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DKF on Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:18 am

"Better" she said with a smile. The guy didnt look half bad. She bit her lip and then smiled "well, where is my dinner?"

DKF

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:41 pm

"It's all up to you, Klach," said Shatter putting the shoes in frot of her. "Name your favorite place and I'll pay for both of us. Anything you want, it's yours today."

The World of Dynamo

Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DKF on Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:33 pm

"Oh.shit" she said laughing puttin on her sneakers "you are allowing me too much freedom. You sure you got a big enough wallet?" She standed up " just give an All You can Eat and I am satisfied. I am hungry as the wolf before eating the granny. And believe me he was hungry if he are that"

DKF

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:42 pm

Shatter would smirk as he nodded and said, "Well, you told me that I can do what I like with you and I'm doing that now. And I can see that we all have worked up an appetite, so I can surely pay for us. I don't eat out a lot because I'm usually resourceful at home." As he stood, he offered an arm for Klach's wrap hers around so they both can walk out.

The World of Dynamo

Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DKF on Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:19 pm

She looked at the arm and she blushed heavely. She lowered her eyes, her gayness evaporated "got something of an issue with physical contact outside the ring" she admitted "I know the bet, though, si if you really want..."

DKF

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:54 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top