by TheLoneWanderer Today at 1:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 1:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Yesterday at 7:11 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 143 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Hi

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Strange Encounters (Klach vs. Shatterfist)

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Strange Encounters (Klach vs. Shatterfist) Empty Strange Encounters (Klach vs. Shatterfist)

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:20 pm

The Tension backstage had echoes bouncing off the walls to signify the intensity of the matches still going about. All who were lucky to get passes are allowed here other than the actual fighters. One of which was a boy walking down the hallway, minding his own business. He was wearing a black sleeveless zippered jacket with a hood over his dark blue hair, a black gag over his mouth, black fingerless gloves, camo shorts, and black high tops.

He recently took some time off and decided to relax for a while before training again. The walk along the hallway gave him some fresh air and excitement about what the future of fighters could bring for him.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Strange Encounters (Klach vs. Shatterfist) Empty Re: Strange Encounters (Klach vs. Shatterfist)

Post by DKF Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:35 pm

"We-ell" said a voice behind him "the little guy got lost and is looking for the way back home?"
Right behind him Klach had been sitting against the wall and was obseving him with her usual half smile in her face. The young tomboy was wearing her green hoodie, her black sweatpants, an old pair of sneakers, her fingerless gloves and her black cap. She standed up lazily
"Been watching you trin back there" she said crossing her arms "You look tough and I am bored" she grinned "wanna give me the chance to try to kick yar butt?"

DKF

Back to top Go down

Strange Encounters (Klach vs. Shatterfist) Empty Re: Strange Encounters (Klach vs. Shatterfist)

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:43 pm

The boy immediately stopped in his tracks and paused for a few moments without looking at the stranger. "I take it you are not from around these parts." His voice was dark and it added well with his attire. He slowly looked at the girl straight in the eye without any emotion shown while his gag still covered half of his face including his nose. "You are requesting a challenge from me?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by DKF Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:54 am

"you are requesting a challenge from me?"

"very good!" she exclaimed cheerfully "look who won a million dollars!" she added ironically, then she grinned "of course if it's not clear enough we can go with the old-fashioned way of me taking my glove and hitting you with it while I exclaim in an exagerated accent "Upon thy honor and mine I challenge thee"" she said that last part exagerating her own British accent, then made a dramatic pause "though for that I would need honor, oh, Well, too much for classics" she extended her hand "name's Klach, by the way, small size, big mouth, in case you haven't notice. Do ya have a name or should I make one up? Oh, and do you accept my challenge? You cant say no after such a monologue, ya know?

DKF

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:47 am

Shatter would say nothing when Klach went about her playfulness. He raised an eyebrow when she tried a British accent in requesting for a challenge. He has allies here from Great Britain and they can have the same reaction. Nonetheless, the boy accepted her hand and shook it saying, "Shatterfist...I accept your challenge, Klach. I'm curious to know your skill set in this league."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by DKF Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:48 pm

Klach show how he raised his eyebrow when she exagerated the english accent, oh well, maybe he had not notice that she was, in fact, british, and if that didn't give ther the right to exagerate her accent then the Monty Pythons shold have already been tried in a criminal court

"Great!" she half-smiled "Let's do it till one of us submits or ends up KO, anything is permited, all right?

If he agrees she gets into fightng position and grins, "whenever you are ready, Shatter, try to look alive"

DKF

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:01 pm

"Alright then," said Shatter. "I'll get to it, but uh..." He looked around feeling concerned for both himself and Klach. "Do you really want to do it here or maybe a separate ring or room? I am not saying I'm afraid, but rather wary. I don't want us to get into any trouble for I can hit quite hard."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by DKF Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:01 pm

SHe looked arouns and shrugged "I can hard too... I'm new here, so I know little about trouble, you tell me what we should do" She grinned "don't see anything wrong with this place, mind you"

DKF

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:05 pm

Shatter responded, "I know, nothing wrong at all. I just want to make sure we're both alright in the end and no need to get the hospital on speed dial. However, I do know a spare practice ring close by, it's mostly used for final preparations before a match. What say you?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by DKF Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:48 pm

"all right!" she said

After they got there she took off her hoodie, staying in her sleveless green clothes and got into fighting stance "lets do this!"
Her first movement would be run toward her opponent, and
Try to punch him straight to the belly, if this worked, she would try to knee his face to throw to the ground and she would say "time to wake up, shatter!"

DKF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next