Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 112 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 112 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Strange Encounters (Klach vs. Shatterfist)

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Strange Encounters (Klach vs. Shatterfist) - Page 3 Empty Re: Strange Encounters (Klach vs. Shatterfist)

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:40 pm

Shatter applied as much pressure as he could to the boston crab to put more pain on Klach. After a few more moments, he would release her from the submission and backed off to let her rest. "You are quite a tenacious one. You refuse to surrender in spite of your suffering. I guess we both are similar in some ways."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Strange Encounters (Klach vs. Shatterfist) - Page 3 Empty Re: Strange Encounters (Klach vs. Shatterfist)

Post by DKF Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:34 pm

"Aaaaargh" she yelled, punching the mat, as if it would help her to ease the pain. Suddenly she noticed he let her go, she looked at him, he was giving her a chance to recover! That bastard! For some reason she couldn't explain she was furious. She forced herself to calm down, breathing heavely. Her back screamed in pain as she standed up, but she didn't let it stop her, she would show him
"Surrender" she asked with a fierce smile "what the fuck is that?" She adopted a fighting style "we should add a little bet, shatter, ya game?"

DKF

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Shatter watched as Klach was beginning to stand up slowly while her back was still in pain. Hearing that Klach was wondering what he said and that she wanted to add a little bet, he replied, "I only said we were both similar in some ways, nothing else. A bet, you say? What do you wish to bet?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by DKF Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:29 am

She sighted, much calmer, he didnt understand what had made her angry, it hadn't been his words, she consideres them a compliment, but his actions, he had just stopped to allow her to recover, she felt kind of hurt that he consodered he needed to stop for her to catch her breath
"Yeah" she said, much friendlier, her fury somehow lowered "probably more than you realize, you are a street fighter, aren't ya?" She asked, half smiling
"Uhmm" she said "just tell me something you want and i will come up with something I want" she smiled "come on, shatter! Just for funsies!

DKF

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:14 am

"Just for 'funsies'?" Shatter had to think on this one, for he never really placed any bets before. "Alright, if you insist. I propose that if I win, I would like to do whatever I please with you. It's as simple as that. And what about you?" It wasn't much of a real big kind of bet, but it was a start.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by DKF Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:39 am

She half-smiled. "Why, same here. I realy advise you don't hold back this time"
She then would run straight to him trying to drive her fist into his stomach. If it worked, Klach would throw a kick with her foot to his face.
If he then fell to the floor she would try to apply an armbar
"Ups" she would said playfully. "Got ya"

DKF

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:49 pm

"I won't and the same to you." Shatter replied as they got back on it. He was then taken by surprise when Klach rushed quickly to punch him in the stomach. "GUH! AGH!" he would cough out when he also got kicked to the face that made him fall backwards.

From there, Shatter grunted when he was placed in the armbar and tried to get out of the hold.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by DKF Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:43 pm

She decided she wasnt going to achieve anything doing that, so she decided to role herself until she was over him. She would try to trap the arm she was already holding under her knee. Then she would try to get hold on his other arm and trap it putting her arms around his elbow, then she would start pushing it backwards, twisting it almost to the breaking point but being careful not to go all the way there. If she doesnt catch his arm she will in a very vulnerable position

DKF

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:58 pm

Shatter was grunting some more as the armbar was intensifying. But as soon as Klach started to get and try to roll on top of him, he saw an opportunity. He would try to use his other arm to spear her quick in the stomach before sh could get a hold of it. If this worked, he would try to kick her so she can get off.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by DKF Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:08 pm

"Glagh" she yelled as his fingers went into her belly while salive poured out of her mouth. She struggled to keep her dinner on her stomach. Suddenly, he kicked her from over him. She landed on the floor and tried to crawl away from him.

Last edited by 11237 on Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

DKF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next