Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 238 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 237 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Battle in the backrooms Reika vs Celeste

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Battle in the backrooms Reika vs Celeste Empty Battle in the backrooms Reika vs Celeste

Post by kiranar Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:22 pm

Hardcore catfight till submission,knock out, or the winner gets tire of having her way with her victim
setting storage room where different weapons and one of the cages for cage matchs are stored

Celeste enters the room looking around wearing her black bikini half black half white mask along with black lipstick as she licks her lips thinking about how she will rape the weak slut from collage who thinks she knows how to fight. She shouts out to you " show yourself slut and prepare to to learn why I am called the impaler" as she stands with her hands on her hips looking around for you so she can begin the humilation she wants to inflict upon you.

Last edited by 10727 on Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Battle in the backrooms Reika vs Celeste Empty Re: Battle in the backrooms Reika vs Celeste

Post by XSirenX Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:00 pm

[quote="kiranar":gawea3kc]Hardcore catfight till submission,knock out, or the winner gets tire of having her way with her victim
setting storage room where different weapons and one of the cages for cage matchs are stored

Celeste enters the room looking around wearing her black bikini half black half white mask along with black lipstick as she licks her lips thinking about how she will rape the weak slut from collage who thinks she knows how to fight. She shouts out to you " show yourself slut and prepare to to learn why I am called the impaler" as she stands with her hands on her hips looking around for you so she can begin the humilation she wants to inflict upon you.

(Story so far: Set speciffically for two violent fighters, the AFW event organiser's have decided to take a match into a bigger environment of play, a caged room, littered with weapons, as both will fight through both pain and humilation...as the Viper takes on the vicious Celeste~)

Reika had heard stories of this Celeste, a real goth like chick, with quite a lot of power despite appearances. For Reika was already there waiting for her, waiting in the shadows of the room as two blue eyes lit up the dark, strangely, how Reika managed her eyes to do that was mystifying...but at the same time, quite threatening looking over at the black cladded girl across from her. "Ah Celeste....so troubled, but yet the one who looks like the real, slut, here..." Reika said, quite bored that it took so long for the girl to come, but delighted in the end she arrived at last, sat on a small chair getting up, showing herself from the shadows approaching the girl.

"The name is cute...but....I'm more admiring of your choice of costume, Celeste ~" Rei said in a sly tone, running her hands over the girls shoulders, arching her forehead towards hers, deeply keeping her stare locked with hers. For what seemed a message from a college student, had changed since it had brought along, quit the tough cutey to caged room. Perfect for them both to get to know each other, better, without ref's...

Last edited by 11215 on Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Battle in the backrooms Reika vs Celeste CxD01fY
Battle in the backrooms Reika vs Celeste Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Battle in the backrooms Reika vs Celeste Empty Re: Battle in the backrooms Reika vs Celeste

Post by kiranar Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:20 pm

Celeste seems unphased as your voice projected from the shadows at first as she waits for you to approach her taking note of your strengths. She speaks with her accent " I chose my outfit for its usefulness in aiding me" as she feels you rub my shoulders to try and make me drop my guard. " I doubt your locker room catfights will pale in comparison to the beating I plan to give you" as she bumps her firm breasts into yours while she doesn't know about your history in the yakuza arena contests." I have reduced many sluts to wimpering babies" as she taps a bag she brought with her containing her harnass and dildo. "I am ready to begin kicking your ass then raping it" as she waits prepared to move back and drive her knee into your gut to begin the brutality.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:07 pm

[quote="kiranar":nfwk4jvs]Celeste seems unphased as your voice projected from the shadows at first as she waits for you to approach her taking note of your strengths. She speaks with her accent " I chose my outfit for its usefulness in aiding me" as she feels you rub my shoulders to try and make me drop my guard. " I doubt your locker room catfights will pale in comparison to the beating I plan to give you" as she bumps her firm breasts into yours while she doesn't know about your history in the yakuza arena contests." I have reduced many sluts to wimpering babies" as she taps a bag she brought with her containing her harnass and dildo. "I am ready to begin kicking your ass then raping it" as she waits prepared to move back and drive her knee into your gut to begin the brutality.

While it was true from Reika's mind, Celeste, was quite the rough nut, a taste for both beating her opponent's senseless then leaving them a sexualised, victimized heap on the floor. Simply, how it brought joy to the Viper's ears indeed, someone, just as sick as her, but not as respectful as Reika were of her spiteful side. "Oh Celeste, you do know your getting yourself into a whole mess of trouble, my Dear..." Rei laughed with a dark grin, the breast bump was cute and all, but raising her own knee forward in sharp reaction time to Cel's rising knee strike, which would probably of made the girl realise by now who she was dealing with...

"Lets push aside your toys for when I'm done with you, ok? little princess?" Reika said in a whispering sly tone as she leaned in to Cel's ear, making promise of her word of showing the girl, a "first timer" of fighting someone such as Reika. Leaving her to fear and find out what she was capable of...locking her fangs with this new blood.

Last edited by 11215 on Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:01 pm

Celeste tosses her bag to the side where she can easily get it as her eyes never left yours while our knee strikes which almost in perfect mirror of the other blocked the other. If I am classified a princess then Im a catfight princess as she quickly works up some flem and tires to spit it right into Reika's eyes to blind her to try and set her up for another knee strike with her other knee to try and put her on her knees. If it works she will try and wrap her arm around Reika's head and fall back to try and slam her head first into a ddt. If not she will just prepare herself for the coming counter attack from Reika.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:51 pm

[quote="kiranar":1bos0eeg]Celeste tosses her bag to the side where she can easily get it as her eyes never left yours while our knee strikes which almost in perfect mirror of the other blocked the other. If I am classified a princess then Im a catfight princess as she quickly works up some flem and tires to spit it right into Reika's eyes to blind her to try and set her up for another knee strike with her other knee to try and put her on her knees. If it works she will try and wrap her arm around Reika's head and fall back to try and slam her head first into a ddt. If not she will just prepare herself for the coming counter attack from Reika.

Spitting at her would not solve anything, instead, it was a charming surprise to see someone spit at her, for Reika's glasses shielded her eyes for the most part as she took her hand in a clawing way to Celeste's face, taking in that knee strike...but trying to cause enough pain to the girls face in attempts to swing her leg, into Cel's private parts below. "Be a good girl and stay down..." Reika said close to Cel, before clawing and kicking the girl down onto the hard, cold floor, while Reika would throw her foot down on her throat, in a tight choke hold, but nothing to fatal...

Princess seemed too much of a good name for her, so thinking up of a new nickname, was part of Rei's sick humour if the girl yielded mercy...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:43 pm

Celeste's mask made of firm material blocks your face claw as it leaves alot of marks which she brings her fist back for a punch pissed you damaged her mask. She doesn't realize as you were aiming a kick right to her cunt as she cries out and falls, but not before trying to grip and use her fall to rip Reika's top open. she would attempt to try and move herself into a ball and say " you will pay for that bitch," but you manage to put your foot on my throat. I struggle underneath your foot trying use my own claws to leave my own trail on her leg on my foot in attempt to get her off my throat. If it works I will rub my throat then try and move to my knees and throw my own uppercut right into Reika's cunt to send her down. If not I will continue to struggle under you slowing down attempting to play possum to see if she can trick you and try for her vengence pussy shot on Reika.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:36 pm

[quote="kiranar":3ix8eu90]Celeste's mask made of firm material blocks your face claw as it leaves alot of marks which she brings her fist back for a punch pissed you damaged her mask. She doesn't realize as you were aiming a kick right to her cunt as she cries out and falls, but not before trying to grip and use her fall to rip Reika's top open. she would attempt to try and move herself into a ball and say " you will pay for that bitch," but you manage to put your foot on my throat. I struggle underneath your foot trying use my own claws to leave my own trail on her leg on my foot in attempt to get her off my throat. If it works I will rub my throat then try and move to my knees and throw my own uppercut right into Reika's cunt to send her down. If not I will continue to struggle under you slowing down attempting to play possum to see if she can trick you and try for her vengence pussy shot on Reika.

Even her mask was kind of adorable for one so vicious, reminding her of another masked girl she would soon destroy, as her college uniform top was grasped by Celeste...ripping off the button's, to reveal Reika's lacey black bra, bringing quite the blushed sinister smile to the Viper's face since the girl loved to strip. Only to feel a kick to her own cunt, a little excessive, but Reika just giggled at how the girl ticked on hits...dirty, and in need of a little respect for the one who would "strip her open. "Mmmm, will I? or are we just going to strip ourselves more?" Reika said, admitting the room was getting kinda hot, but no problem at all, after all she would grab her hands onto Celeste's mask, to tear it off...leaving her free hand to slap at the girl's breasts in order to roll over with her.

"I think we'll both enjoy this Celeste..." Reika purred, tearing away at the mask of the girl...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:19 pm

While you finally moved your foot from my throat a bit surprised my own kick to your cunt didn't have the effect I wanted because it may of been off target. As you move in to try and slide my mask off I try and throw a hard punch into your stomach as I gasp as you slap me across my tits to make them bounce. If it works I will try and roll you onto your back and attempt to sit on your face as I then try and give you a slap to your tits. If not I will reach up and grab and slap your tits as best as I can to try and keep you from removing my mask. Either way I say " yes I will also enjoy kicking your slutty ass then fucking it."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:45 pm

[quote="kiranar":3utbyn8n]While you finally moved your foot from my throat a bit surprised my own kick to your cunt didn't have the effect I wanted because it may of been off target. As you move in to try and slide my mask off I try and throw a hard punch into your stomach as I gasp as you slap me across my tits to make them bounce. If it works I will try and roll you onto your back and attempt to sit on your face as I then try and give you a slap to your tits. If not I will reach up and grab and slap your tits as best as I can to try and keep you from removing my mask. Either way I say " yes I will also enjoy kicking your slutty ass then fucking it."

That mask of hers would have to stay on for now, for Celeste below, was quite the primal opponent, never really staying in one place. Feeling a grasp of hands to her own chest from the girl, only to get a slight moment of hot joy, but nothing to put her off hurting Celeste a bit more. "Aww, cute, you do have a nice vocabulary of words sweety..." Reika smiled, allowing herself to be rolled by Cel, as she would surprise her with a slap to the girl's face, when she at least thought she had the slippery Viper down. Blowing a cool breath of air onto Cel, just to tease the girl, for Reika wasn't scared, but rather enjoying Cel's feisty schoolbully attitude...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next