by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 169 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 168 Guests :: 3 Bots

Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Battle in the backrooms Reika vs Celeste

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Battle in the backrooms Reika vs Celeste - Page 4 Empty Re: (Battle in the backrooms) Reika vs Celeste

Post by kiranar Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:45 am

Celest tries to slide down as she got Reika below her now and tries to swoop in nip and start to firmly suck on Reika's nipples. If it works she will try and slide her hand down to try and slip it down your pants to start sexually molest Reika's wet cunt and start to finger bang her hard. If she isn't distracted enough she will start to roughly massage your unattended tit pinching and twisting your nipples.

Last edited by 10727 on Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Battle in the backrooms Reika vs Celeste - Page 4 Empty Re: Battle in the backrooms Reika vs Celeste

Post by XSirenX Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:18 pm

[quote="kiranar":13345fna]Celest tries to slide down as she got Reika below her now and tries to swoop in nip and start to firmly suck on Reika's nipples. If it works she will try and slide her hand down to try and slip it down your pants to start sexually molest Reika's wet cunt and start to finger bang her hard. If she isn't distracted enough she will start to roughly massage your unattended tit pinching and twisting your nipples.

Now even Celeste was getting that sexually submissive to the Viper's ways, feeling her fumble down to her breasts, grasping her dry lips around the hard nipples of Reika. Giving the lusty Viper, the smallest, but visible smile of evil she had over this girl now...subjective to her will, yet still not showing her true weakness towards her...what would it take to control her to submit? but no matter if Reika looked like she was moaning sexually for Celeste, she was actually gearing up for the final phase...

Destroying Celeste for her own intentions...

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Battle in the backrooms Reika vs Celeste - Page 4 CxD01fY
Battle in the backrooms Reika vs Celeste - Page 4 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Battle in the backrooms Reika vs Celeste - Page 4 Empty Re: Battle in the backrooms Reika vs Celeste

Post by kiranar Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:25 pm

Celeste not realizing Reika is playing her for a fool as she adds a two more fingers into Reika's cunt. While she changes her tactics and bites at Reika's breast while her other hand slap her other breast hard. If Reika keeps leting Celeste warm her up she will suddenly stop and move to sit on Reika's face turned so she can reach down and keep smacking your tits so they keep bouncing.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:11 pm

[quote="kiranar":i9dfw1po]Celeste not realizing Reika is playing her for a fool as she adds a two more fingers into Reika's cunt. While she changes her tactics and bites at Reika's breast while her other hand slap her other breast hard. If Reika keeps leting Celeste warm her up she will suddenly stop and move to sit on Reika's face turned so she can reach down and keep smacking your tits so they keep bouncing.

Out of nowhere, where all was peaceful, affectionate between the two girls...had quickly turned for the worst during they're moment. By Celeste biting at Reika's right tit, causing the girl beneath her to scream in pain, a surely unwise move as this would make Reika want to end her even more. "A ahhfhh! get off you bitch!" Reika growled, feeling a second slap to her opposite tit from Cel's hand, only to force herself up to grab, and throw off Cel if she fell down to the floor. Though it was quite the shame for them both, Reika, was enjoying her little fondle, when Celeste had to go spoil the foreplay...now, Cel would have to pay with a good clean smack to head, from Reika's clenched fist.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:00 am

Celeste was thrown off moving to roll into crouch smirking at Reika as she moves in to try and smack me down. She will try and rise up and grab your wrist so she can dig her hip into yours to try and throw you over her shoulder into some boxes. if not she is knocked to the ground in a slight daze from Reika's hard smack down in retribution for what Celeste did to her.Whether or not it works before she rises she says " I though you would enjoy the bite and tit slap" as she giggles alittle at you to mock you.

Last edited by 10727 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:24 pm

[quote="kiranar":3b6zd69n]Celeste was thrown off moving to roll into crouch smirking at Reika as she moves in to try and smack me down. She will try and rise up and grab your wrist so she can dig her hip into yours to try and throw you over her shoulder into some boxes. if not she is knocked to the ground in a slight daze from Reika's hard smack down in retribution for what Celeste did to her.Whether or not it works before she rises she says " I though you would enjoy the bite and tit slap" as she giggles alittle at you to mock you.

Dirty by personality, that was a spiteful move of Celeste's by biting her...not many would have the courage to do that, to a girl who fought in the pits, but the Viper very much found her action as a pitiful dog's bite. In thought, Reika was going to put her down when she got back up from crashing into the boxes. "Nrrrh...quite, but you my Dear need to heel for your new Mistress..." Reika said truthfully in tone, resting against one of the boxed walls as she looked at Cel, taunting her still, to show she still had fight left for one more onslaught on Celeste. swinging her leg hard to knock Cel down to the floor if she reacted slow...

Last edited by 11215 on Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:20 am

Celeste shouts to you never bitch only mistress I have is the one who trained and sent me here so I can advance my skill while crushing spirits of the weak fighters. Her chest is heaving a bit as she tries to catch her breath her body glistening maybe from her own sweat or a combination of both women. While you swing your leg out in the brutal kick she tries to bring her arms up to block it even though it will leave a nasty bruise on her arms, but it will probbly push her backwards alittle. If she can block it she will try and catch Reika's leg and slam her elbow into her thigh knowing it will weaken her leg. If she can block it alittle of the kick she will get sent sliding backwards into one of the few remaining stacks of boxes as the holiday decorations fall ontop of her as she leans back there trying to recover from the kick. If she completely fails the kick will sent her to the ground seeing starts from the power as she struggles to try and get to her knees.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:53 pm

[quote="kiranar":1z44nkeg]Celeste shouts to you never bitch only mistress I have is the one who trained and sent me here so I can advance my skill while crushing spirits of the weak fighters. Her chest is heaving a bit as she tries to catch her breath her body glistening maybe from her own sweat or a combination of both women. While you swing your leg out in the brutal kick she tries to bring her arms up to block it even though it will leave a nasty bruise on her arms, but it will probbly push her backwards alittle. If she can block it she will try and catch Reika's leg and slam her elbow into her thigh knowing it will weaken her leg. If she can block it alittle of the kick she will get sent sliding backwards into one of the few remaining stacks of boxes as the holiday decorations fall ontop of her as she leans back there trying to recover from the kick. If she completely fails the kick will sent her to the ground seeing starts from the power as she struggles to try and get to her knees.

Given that attempt to knock Celeste off her feet, Reika admired just how tough of a enemy, and a possible allie, Celeste could be to her. Not seeing the box of Christmas decorations above her, which seemed a little out of place, since this was the biggest caged room the organisers could find to have a special, brutal match between the two, silencing Reika as the box fell on her lap hard, her face and cheek, caught beside it tilted sidewards as she would grumble at this situation. Scraping the side of her face, making it turn red from the jagged wood...

Celeste's attempts at stalling Reika had worked, even stalling her mind of finishing her, now that she was trapped for a matter of minutes, fooling Cel, if she wanted to pick up the box to see if it had harmed the Viper...

For the sound of groans could be heard, Reika's grazed bare legs moving barely, her hands gripping the wooden box to shift it out the way.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:20 am

Celeste stalks over to where Reika is buried with smirk as she tries to grab some of the christmas lights to turn and try and tie up Reika. She doesn't realize Reika is playing possum leaving herself open for Reika to sneak attack her. If it works that she ties Reika up she will try and strip you the rest of the way then try and find the thickest decoration to fuck you with. If not celeste will be in for the beating of her life.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:13 pm

[quote="kiranar":3irmlmea]Celeste stalks over to where Reika is buried with smirk as she tries to grab some of the christmas lights to turn and try and tie up Reika. She doesn't realize Reika is playing possum leaving herself open for Reika to sneak attack her. If it works that she ties Reika up she will try and strip you the rest of the way then try and find the thickest decoration to fuck you with. If not celeste will be in for the beating of her life.

With enough of her strength saved up from her rest, Reika pushed the box aside, and punched Celeste in the gut hard to give her one nasty surprise. "Don't think it'll be that easy..." she said, with a grin, kicking Celeste back to the cage wall as she got up, planning to end Celeste now with a signature move of hers. Something that would hurt her extremely, in order to use those decorations against her...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next