by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:12 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 1:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 12:57 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 11:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 237 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 233 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, bomaboody, CrashTestDumbass, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Queen's New Pet (for Lunar)

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Queen's New Pet (for Lunar) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Queen's New Pet (for Lunar)

Post by zxn666 Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:43 pm

Megumi finally undid the right buckle and Cecilia's huge breasts came spilling out. "S-sugoi..." Megumi breathed, seeing Cecilia's huge chest. Cecilia was big everywhere it seemed. Her chest jutted out proudly, breasts big and full. The idol blushed a bit just looking at them. Even though she was submissive, Megumi had a desire she wanted to satisfy. Her hands reached up and gently grabbed Cecilia's breasts. There was no pretense of accidental groping this time; Megumi was being very direct. She felt up Cecilia's tits, massaging and groping her gently. "H-how does my breast massage feel mistress?" Megumi asked. She wondered if Cecilia was going to punish her for being so presumptuous.

Her desire satisfied for now, Megumi reached down to undo the buckle holding Cecilia's bottoms up. That came off quickly, dropping to the ground. The idol slipped her hands into the waistband of Cecilia's panties and slid them down, running her hands along Cecilia's thighs the whole way. Now the Hardcore Queen was completely naked.

"I'm finished mistress," Megumi said, "Shall we shower now?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

The Queen's New Pet (for Lunar) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Queen's New Pet (for Lunar)

Post by LunarWolf Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:11 pm

Cecilia couldn't help but smile a bit and was almost about to giggle a bit when she looked on at Megumi as she watched her cute cat slave act as she did, it was kind of funny to have Megumi be so impressed by her breasts considering that she had seen them before after they wrestled in a sparring match. " So Megucat, you like stari--" Cecilia was interrupted from what she was about to say as Megumi started to grope her breasts and began to feel the Hardcore Queen up, which brought a slight blush onto Cecilia's face.

Cecilia would move her hands down to grab at Megumi's wrists and attempt and pull them away from her breasts a bit where she would then say, " Very nice Megucat, but don't get to hasty." Cecilia said with a teasing little grin, "you'll get to do a lot more if you are just patient." After which she let go of Megumi's wrists and let the girl keep unbuckling her belts and stripping her down.

The way that Megumi pulled down her panties and started to slip them down like she did was making Cecilia almost want to shudder a bit as it did feel quite nice, she couldn't help but smile as she would then move up a step closer to Megumi, attempting to place her crotch right up against Megumi's face before she would pat Megumi's head gently. " Yes we shall." Cecilia started to walk away and would attempt and gesture to bring Megumi towards her with simple motions of her hands as she began to walk towards the shower.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:39 pm

Megumi blushed even more when Cecilia suddenly stepped forward and planted her sweaty sex right in fronts of the cute idol's face. Megumi wondered if Cecilia wanted her to lick it, but Cecilia wanted to get clean first. The idol looked up and nodded, getting up and following Cecilia. Along the way, Megumi removed the last two paws and the cat ears, not wanting to get them wet. She wasn't going to remove the tail without Cecilia's permission though. That tail represented her total submission due to the way the tip was buried in her ass.

"Can I take this tail out? I don't want to get it wet," Megumi said to Cecilia. It felt very uncomfortable, even though the idol was getting used to it. She also wanted to see how much she could get away with, testing Cecilia's limits.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:49 am

Cecilia smirked a bit as she turned and watched Megumi when she asked what the girl had to ask from her, which only made Cecilia smile and giggle a bit. " Hmm ? I don't know. " Cecilia would say teasingly before she would move up to Megumi, " I think it suits you. " Cecilia let out before she would pat Megumi's head and then turn around and start to walk into the shower again.

" You may take it out, but It may also sour the mood of your master, though in this case the choice is yours Megucat." Cecilia said teasingly as she would then smile and nod at the girl, before stepping into the shower and would await Megumi.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:20 am

Cecilia's playful threat made Megumi more curious than afraid. Sure, Cecilia could hurt the idol a lot if she wanted, but Megumi had pretty much established that Cecilia didn't want to hurt her. Otherwise the Hardcore Queen would've done a lot worse to her in their match. Megumi was feeling a little bit defiant as well. She was acting submissive and trying to be the best possible pet Cecilia could ever have, but the idol didn't really want to admit that Cecilia was better than her. A little bit of rebellion wouldn't hurt. Plus she really didn't want to get the tail wet.

After waiting for Cecilia to get into the shower, Megumi reached down and pulled the tail out of her ass. She let out a cute little whimper as she did so. It felt like quite a relief to finally get that out of her. Megumi hesitated to get into the shower, as she was a little afraid of what Cecilia was going to do. But in the end she stepped inside.

"Cecilia-sama, I'm coming in!" she said as she stepped into the shower, standing behind Cecilia as she awaited further orders.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:17 am

Cecilia would smile as she heard that Megumi was coming into the shower and would wait a few seconds before turning around to face the girl, she'd smirk a little and look the girl from up to down and then see that Megumi didn't have her tail on. The Hardcore Queen would place her hands on Megumi's shoulder and smirk a bit before she would attempt and spin Megumi around to then try and press the girl up against the tile walls of the shower.

" I got a little rebellious kitty it seems. Maybe it's time to discipline it ? " Cecilia said teasingly as she would attempt to lift her knee up a bit and press it up against Megumi's sex kind of roughly but not in any outright kicking or attacking move, just a bit of rough rubbing. " Or ? Should I accept that I got a cute little kitty with a free spirit ?" Cecilia said teasingly as she would move her head towards the side of Megumi's head and attempt to gently bite at Megumi's ear. " That's how you show dominance in the animal kingdom right ? I didn't want to leave a permanent mark so it will do with a gentle bite. " Cecilia said teasingly before she would then kiss at Megumi's ear almost as if she was trying to kiss away any bit of pain that might have come from the bite.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:10 pm

Megumi felt a little nervous and embarrassed as Cecilia looked her up and down. Her butt still hurt a little from the butt plug. She wondered what Cecilia was thinking. It was probably some kind of erotic punishment for the slave idol, who had openly flouted Cecilia's order to keep her tail on. Megumi was actually pretty curious to see what Cecilia would do to her, but she also dreaded it.

Cecilia made her decision quickly when she grabbed Megumi and spun her around, pushing her against the walls of the shower with her hips thrust out backwards. The idol gasped when Cecilia's knee and thigh began rubbing up against her already dripping wet sex. The idol moaned softly, feeling Cecilia's domination of her body. She gasped when Cecilia bit her ear, letting out a small whine as she felt Cecilia kissing the spot she bit and totally controlling the idol's body. Even if Megumi resisted, Cecilia was more than strong enough to keep her tamed.

"Ahh... please discipline your naughty pet Cecilia-sama!" Megumi gasped, begging to be punished, "I've been bad, I removed my tail... Punish me for it!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:16 am

Cecilia cooed a bit into Megumi's ear now that she was controlling the sexy brown haired girl, she couldn't help but like the fact that Megumi had removed her tail and been defiant cause it gave her a perfect excuse to play with the girl as much as she wanted to whilst still being a good and justified master. Cecilia soon would try and pull Megumi away from the wall and try to push the girl's body down a bit into an almost doubled over position. Pushing the girl down with one hand to try and keep her there, trying to be dominant over Megumi.

" You know Megucat...you've never gotten a taste of any of my hentai finisher have you ?" Cecilia let out teasingly as she would try to step up to Megumi and place her legs around the girl's head, and even attempt to put a bit of a squeeze on the girl's head as she tried to place the girl's head in between her thighs, pressing her crotch against the back of Megumi's head. " I think it's time for that to happen ~ Don't you ?" Cecilia teased Megumi a bit as she didn't give the girl a choice, so instead she attempted to wrap her arms around Megumi's waist and try to lift the girl upside down with her back against Cecilia's front, trying to make it so that Megumi's legs hung over her shoulders and the girl's butt was somewhere near her throat, placing her face in a pretty good position to go and try and reach Megumi's sex.

" There we go~" Cecilia let out as she would blow a bit of hot air towards Megumi's exposed sex, " Now Megucat~ Tell me who your master is." Cecilia teased as she wanted to get as much of a feeling of dominance as she could.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:50 pm

Megumi whined as she got pulled away from the wall and put into a humiliating and utterly submissive position, being forced to bend over in front of Cecilia and kept down by Cecilia's strong palm against her back. Megumi wondered what kind of punishment Cecilia wanted to mete out to her. It would probably be something that demonstrated her strength and complete dominance over the weaker beaten idol. Truth be told Megumi couldn't wait.

"Ahh wha?" Megumi said as Cecilia declared her intentions. She didn't know what Cecilia's hentai finisher was. Suddenly her head was in between Cecilia's legs, her waist got grabbed and in a second Megumi was lifted straight up in a piledriver position with her back pressed tightly against Cecilia's body, held upside down with her legs hooked over Cecilia's shoulders and her sex right underneath the Hardcore Queen's mouth! Megumi gasped, feeling utterly helpless as she got trapped in this sexy hold!

"Mmaaahhhh..." Megumi moaned. Cecilia's grip was quite tight, so she didn't worry about slipping. The idol blushed knowing that her sex was going to get ravaged. "Y-you're my master Cecilia-sama," Megumi said meekly, "Please dominate and punish your unworthy slave!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:54 am

Cecilia couldn't help but grin a little at Megumi as she heard how the girl seemed confused for a second, until she got to hear the lovely things that Megumi told her, Cecilia's arms would flex a little to slowly add a tiny bit of pleasure against the girl's lovely stomach as she hugged Megumi tightly, but not too tight, she didn't want to hurt the girl in anyway at all......at least not yet.

With that though she would lean down her head to softly kiss the girl's sex a bit, slowly and softly leaving long kisses against Megumi's lovely sex. " Don't worry pet ~ I'll make sure to make you realize your place ~" Cecilia let out as the Northern Queen would then lean down and bite softly against Megumi's crotch's soft flesh and kiss it again.

Finally though Cecilia would try and slip her tongue into the lovely girl's sex and attempt to start twirling it around inside of Megumi's sex, as she did she rocked Megumi around a bit back and forth upside down, almost letting the girl's hair tips brush gently against her feet whilst she wanted to make sure Megumi felt helpless and dominated in the hold.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next