by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:56 pm

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:59 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 159 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 156 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cosmos, Diesel_Electric_Razor, ihateocrecolors

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Queen's New Pet (for Lunar)

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

The Queen's New Pet (for Lunar) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Queen's New Pet (for Lunar)

Post by zxn666 Tue May 14, 2013 3:54 pm

Being KO'd by pleasure was an experience Megumi had only a few times before, but each time it was extremely enjoyable. The idol hated that she loved it so much. She always tried her best to deny her submissive masochistic side since she wanted to be strong, but whenever she lost badly like against Cecilia she couldn't help herself from falling into total submission. She woke up a little as the water ran down her body, both cooling her off and cleaning her and waking her up. Megumi blinked, letting out a low moan. She didn't open her eyes until Cecilia had her lying on the bench. The idol opened her eyes, looking up at the loving ochre-colored irises of Cecilia. Her hand reached up and gently cupped Cecilia's cheek before pulling the girl in for a long and loving kiss.

"Mmmm..." Megumi moaned. She broke the kiss, letting out a small gasp. "I-I've never cum so many time so quickly," Megumi said, "Please Cecilia-sama, use Megumi's face as your sex toy. I'm sure you must be really horny after doing that to me..."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

The Queen's New Pet (for Lunar) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Queen's New Pet (for Lunar)

Post by LunarWolf Wed May 29, 2013 5:52 am

Cecilia looked down for a bit at the beautiful Megumi and couldn't help but nod a bit in approval to the girl, as she did have to admit that Megumi had lasted quite a long time in the Hardcore Queen's hentai finisher, and when the lovely Megumi took a hold of her and pulled her down into a lovely kiss, the Hardcore Queen didn't struggle and simply went along with it to give Megumi quite a long, passionate and wonderful kiss.

When the kiss was broken though the beautiful Swede would then hear what Megumi had to say to her, something that simply made Cecilia smile with a bit of a mischievous look on her face. " Now now little Megucat ~ Relax." Cecilia said to the girl as she would cup the girl's chin and tilt her head up a little. " I wouldn't want to break my little pet the same day that I got it. ~ But It would of course be lovely." Cecilia said as she would lean down and kiss the girl's forehead, before she'd attempt to move up to seat herself on Megumi's chest, " Are you ready ?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:23 pm

"You won't break me," Megumi said confidently as she closed her eyes and allowed Cecilia to kiss her forehead before seating herself on the idol's chest. "Uwahh~" Megumi moaned as Cecilia's weight pressed down on her, making it slightly difficult to breathe. She hadn't quite recovered from the hentai finisher yet but her mind was fuelled by nothing but desire as she wanted nothing more than to be Cecilia's plaything and for the hardcore queen to use her as a sex toy! She looked up and nodded cutely at the dominant blonde.

"Yeah, I'm ready," Megumi said, "Use me as you will!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:27 am

Cecilia smiled down upon the lovely Megumi's beautiful face as she couldn't help but wonder what she would let this girl do to her, she took a moment to ponder before she figured out what the best reward for being such a good pet like Megumi had been up to this point. The beautiful blond would attempt and mover her hand down and cup Megumi's cheek softly, gently rubbing her palm against it as she would then smile down upon the cute girl. " Use you as I will ? Well...you said you wanted to pleasure me didn't you ? Tell me Megumi, how would you best please your master ? In a way that would make us both love it more than anything in the world." Cecilia let out with a cute smile on her beautiful face.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6