Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 157 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 156 Guests :: 2 Bots

APlaying

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Captain's Fall in the Winter Heat!(For Daemongirl)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Captain's Fall in the Winter Heat!(For Daemongirl) Empty Captain's Fall in the Winter Heat!(For Daemongirl)

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:53 am

Winter Heat Match

Lauren/Aliya Burner and Rika Byrne (Team Captain)

vs

Natasha Loclear (Team Captain), Isabella Snow, and Hikari Amori

6 girl Hentai Elimination Match

Rules: -Match is in Friction's Outdoor Arena
-All 6 girls are only allowed bikini attire
-Cumming once eliminates a girl
- Match ends when all three girls on a team cum
- Each team has a captain, when the match ends, the losing Captain goes to the winner as a POW for a week

Back to top Go down

Captain's Fall in the Winter Heat!(For Daemongirl) Empty Re: Captain's Fall in the Winter Heat!(For Daemongirl)

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:13 am

Rika Byrne and her partners, The Burner Sisters, all shivered lightly as they came out onto the ramp in nothing but skimpy bikini's, each one matching the red, pink, and green hair color's of the bikini's owners. The chilly winter air making them a bit cold as they made their way down the ramp, Rika, the team captain, in the lead. The girls dropped the chill however, to interact with the crowd on the way down, hugging and shaking hands of eager fans, and usually getting groped in the process, before finally getting into the ring.

They were all highly excited for this bout, as Rika and Aliya were making their debut for the company, with Lauren having only one match under her belt for AFW so far, yet they heard they were supposed to be facing two of Friction's top Hentai stars, along with a rookie they brought of their own.

"Alright girls, lets get ready and do good...I'd rather not end up in chains for a week". Rika quipped to her teammates as they started sexily stretching and posing around the ring, rubbing themselves to keep from getting cold as they awaited their opponents, though Rika would shiver, not from the cold, but from the idea of being the opposing captains POW for a week.

Back to top Go down

Captain's Fall in the Winter Heat!(For Daemongirl) Empty Re: Captain's Fall in the Winter Heat!(For Daemongirl)

Post by daemongirl Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:46 am

All three women of Natasha's team were standing backstage in their bikinis waiting for their time to come, Natasha and Hikari chatting it up as they immediately hit it off while Isabella stared at herself in the mirror adjusting her swimsuit. "Wow I can't believe my first match involves you two, seems like my good luck is holding strong huh?" The rookie of the team, Hikari Amori, said quickly and excitedly, her eyes glancing back and forth between Isabella and Natasha while her mind debated which of them she wanted to spend some time together with in bed, settling on both of them at once in the end. "Don't worry Natasha we won't let you down!"

If there is a stranger team in the AFW I have never seen them Natasha thought to herself as she looked at her team mates for tonight, keeping a warm smile upon her lips to hide her reservations. On one hand she had someone she knew by reputation to be quite the dominating personality in Isabella, having seen some of her matches she knew the self proclaimed queen of the north was as beautiful as she was dangerous and was a woman she just needed to show a little respect to and they would get along fine. On the other hand she had Hikari, a woman she had never seen wrestle before as this was her debut match, though from talking a little with her she had no worries about her enthusiasm. "I feel much better with you two on my team, with names like the northern queen and the goddess I have nothing to worry about right?" Natasha asked nervously, not sure how they were all gonna get along quite yet.

"Oh don't worry Natasha, for Rika to take you home they have to beat me, and none of them has any chance of toppling the queen." Isabella said with a bit of laughter at how absurd the thought of their team losing truly was. She may not have ever seen this Hikari girl before and didn't have high hopes for her either, though at least the excited girl knew to be impressed by her, but Natasha here had quite the impressive record so far and as long as the blue haired woman stayed on Isabella's good side then everything was going to go smoothly. She stepped on over to the entrance and motioned for the other two girls to follow as she stepped out onto the entrance ramp with the crowd going wild at the sight of her.

Natasha and Hikari looked at each other and exchanged amused grins at Isabella's actions but said nothing more, following after the woman to begin waving to the crowds. For Hikari this was her first experience heading down to the ring but it was everything she had dreamed of, the cheers from her adoring fans, her mind skipping over the fact that they were likely cheering mostly for Isabella and Natasha, helping her to forget about the cold air. Natasha shivered a little bit as the cold air hit her skin, Isabella giggling to herself as for the northern queen this was her natural element unlike the others here. The three woman walked towards the ring greeting the fans in their own way, Natasha and Hikari clapped hands and gave anyone who wanted it a quick feel of their bodies, while Isabella merely nodded acknowledging their adoration of her. Climbing inside the ring Natasha motioned for her team mates to stay behind her, but Hikari brushed past her to quickly shake the hands of her opponents before moving to stand behind Natasha.

"Greetings Rika, this should be quite the interesting match even if I do wish it had been inside." Natasha said as she reached out her hand offering to shake the hand of Rika, Isabella rolling her eyes but a moment later she and Hikari moved to do the same to the Burner Sisters. "And don't worry I always treat my prisoners well when they come to stay at my house."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:10 am

Rika and the Burners couldn't resist staring at their opponents as they made their way to the ring. Even the new girl was incredibly beautiful!

While Lauren and Aliya shook Hikari and Isabella's hands, both girls enjoying Hikari's enthusiasm while nervously avoiding Isabella's rather dominant stare, the two team captains were busy shaking each others hands and sizing each other up.

"Well it's a pleasure to meet you too Natasha..nice to know there are some nice girls around this place. I have to admit, I'm a little nervous, I've heard alot about you and your partner.....plus it is really cold out here!"

She said, shivering a little.

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:15 am

Isabella grabbed Hikari by her wrist and literally dragged her back to their corner, the rookie squirming but unable to free herself from the northern queen's grip. Isabella had nothing against the girl being excited for a match, but she wanted to stop her before Hikari asked for an autograph or something like it, there was such a thing as being too nice after all. The two women stepped through the ropes as they knew Natasha would want to go first and there was no point in arguing with her, Isabella was content to sit back and watch as she was always weary of possible threats and Natasha fit the bill.

Natasha turned to watch the comical scene unfold, giggling to herself before returning her gaze to where it belonged, on Rika. "I hope all you heard were good things, I would hate to hear people were talking bad about me." Natasha replied with a warm smile before giving the red head a short bow, glancing at the woman's partners briefly trying to decide which of the three lovely ladies she would rather face first. "So how about it Rika, should we start things off for our teams?"

Last edited by 10067 on Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:20 am; edited 1 time in total
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:34 am

Rika couldn't help but giggle at the scene Hikari was causing...though her own crew wasn't helping much, as the sisters were arguing over who had to face the intimidating Isabella.

"Oh no, I've heard nothing but good things"

Rika said, before getting a sly look on her face.

"Including about how apparently you and that Heather girl are quite an item now..."

She giggled, before bowing back and nodding her head.

"Yeah, lets start out, I'm honored to be taking on such a hentai veteran in my debut here!"

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:03 am

Natasha leaned slightly to the left in order to see past Rika so she could get a better look at the two sisters who were arguing over something, giggling to herself before returning her eyes to the lovely red head in front of her. It was a relief to hear that her reputation was a good one, then again the very idea that she a reputation at all was exhilarating for the french woman who had only just come to Japan a few months ago. A light blush appeared on her cheeks when Rika mentioned Heather and her, averting her eyes for a moment while she overheard Hikari yelling out "Is it true, is it true?!" from behind her.

Isabella quieted the rather easily excitable girl with a light smack to the back of her head, Hikari looking at her with a hurt expression on her face but said nothing further.

"A..an item?! No no, its not what you heard, were just living together is all, er I mean were just room mates. Anyway ready to get started?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:30 pm

Rika couldn't help but giggle as Hikari was lightly smacked and Natasha blushed.

Heh, wish me that Kamiya boy had gotten that far together..but anyway, lets do this!"

She said, getting her arms up as the bell rang to signal the start of the match.

Eager to see if Natasha happened to be strong, Rika moved forward, clearly intending to grapple with Natasha.

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:06 am

"Hey I told you its not like that!" Natasha exclaimed but quickly stopped herself from saying anything more, realizing the way she had said that spoke a lot more about her feelings than she had intended. She turned her head after hearing a bit of laughter, discovering its source to be none other than Isabella who was clearly amused by the whole situation, Natasha shaking her head before turning back to face Rika.

"Uh yea, lets get this show started!" She let out with a wide grin on her lips, the bell ringing not long after signaling the match was finally underway and good thing too, the sooner she could get this over with and get back inside where it was warm the better. Nodding to Rika Natasha brought her hands up and locked up with the woman, curious just as the other girl was to see which of them was the stronger, pushing downward to try and get Rika down onto one knee.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:19 pm

Rika smiled as her and Natasha finally got to lock up, surprised at how strong the girl seemed to be as she pushed down against her, clearly intending to get her to fall to her knees it would seem.

"Heh...not bad...but I'm not weak either!"

She thought to herself, pushing back hard against her fellow bikini clad girl, managing to stay upright and on her feet so far, though she did shiver a bit due to the cold.

"Heh....would be warmer....if we just rubbed against each other, wouldn't it?"

Rika commented, looking at Natasha as they grappled together, both girls even as they started out, though Rika soon tried to put more pressure towards Natasha, hoping to try and drive her back if she could.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next