Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 40 users online :: 4 Registered, 1 Hidden and 35 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cicilia, Harrier, OmegaVan0, SimplyMoon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alison Seong
#1 contender
Death Bunny

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Novae

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
Oboro Scarlett

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Ashley Evans

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Cicilia De'Reignhardt

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Any girl up for a boxing match?

Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:02 pm by headshotgunny

Hey folks, I would love to play Sasha again and she needs a worthy opponent, either another kawaii or an older boxer^^ Any takers?

Comments: 1

Yo! Looking for rivals!

Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:44 pm by Cicilia

Looking for a rival for Cici! Maybe someone she can hate, maybe a friend! Someone she can fight on the regular xb I intend to make her a better wrestler and need a true rival to battle against x3 let me know if yur interested!

Comments: 0

Looking for a long-term, single (or multi!) ppv storyline for GASTER or Alice (Or both!)

Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:20 pm by Vcom7418

Hoi!

So, with new PPV rules requiring more of a build to one's matches...I figured I'd try and look for at least one!

Currently enjoying the GASTER sisters way too much so let's get something with them to do Very Happy

But, to specify what I am looking for:

For GASTER, I am looking to boost her profile on AFW with a couple of, if not wins, then very very close losses. As such, looking for one of the 3 rivalries. Either a simple rivalry of technical skill, a fellow chuunibuyo gal to feud with...or a …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Chloe Mason vs Annette Weber - Beach Heat

Go down

Chloe Mason vs Annette Weber - Beach Heat

Post by BrittanyW on Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:32 pm

Chloe Mason vs. Annette Weber

Match Type: Beach Match
Rules: Standard rules apply, however, Hentai tactics are encouraged. If the opponent submits while caught in a hentai submission hold, the submission will not be accepted.
Victory Conditions: Victory is gained by KO, submission, pinfall, or orgasm.

A match outside?

Sure, she didn't mind much. Coming off from a break, Chloe was dying to get into any kind of action at the moment. And she was going to get it. The beach as a fight location was interesting though. Wasn't something she had thought of first but it was a nice change from the good ol' reliable ring. And funnily enough, wasn't a match she had dabbled into yet. Chloe had seen one before, back when she was under her uncle being the commissioner at the time where it was private and back when she was going through an a...rebellious phase. Now that she has grown up, this would tick off the list of things she could experience.

And it probably would be even fitting to pit her with someone with beach wrestling experience. A well-known habit of getting her hands on the files of her opponent's, there wasn't much to see of her opponent in terms of official tapings. But from what she did see was a smoking hot woman, Nordic, and absolutely stunning. That was more than enough to get her eager for this match. And seeing that this match setting is her speciality, she was more than curious to see her in action herself. Not to say that the blonde wasn't going to come out to win. That is still in her mind. It would be a tall order, but those kinds of matches make for an all-satisfying conclusion.

Theme:
Chloe Mason:

Impossible to wipe the smile of her face, haughty but less so this time as her music played, making her way out to the cheering audience. Those that have seen her would know her to be quite modest with her attire choices so seeing her in a swimsuit was an interesting change. To be specific a white and red bikini top and bottoms with a red tie side maxi beach skirt. Looking divine, it was no surprise that the two burly bodyguards were there in case anyone from the audience wanted to be more touchy-feely with the diminutive blonde. She definitely looked like she was ready for the beach, plain large brim summer hat on top of her head to top it all off. Usually, the two big men would help out taking off her heels but being already barefooted, they step away from the former commissioner, as she enters, hips and thighs swaying gently as she stepped in with the sand between her toes. All ready for a beach brawl, Chloe turned to the ramp, hands running through her hair, lightly stretching as she waited for the model to come. Heart beating inside her chest, breathing deep breaths and smelling the fresh ocean air.

"Don't make me wait too long, Ann..." She thought to herself, the anticipation is killing her already!

View user profile

Back to top Go down