Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 217 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 215 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Super Happy Drinks Time (for Cirno and Lunar)

3 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Super Happy Drinks Time (for Cirno and Lunar) - Page 5 Empty Re: Super Happy Drinks Time (for Cirno and Lunar)

Post by Cirno Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:26 pm

" Tch, shut the hell up. " Raiye looked away from Cecilia as the girl carried her off the locker room, though once she was close she forcefully hopped out of Cecilia's grasp to head over to her locker and open it, not really looking forward to undress herself infront of Cecilia but the promise of alcohol made it worthwhile. She brought her hands to her tight top to start forcefully removing it, revealing her breasts to the Northern Queen as she threw the top away, looking through her locker for her regular clothes and throws it behind her on the bench.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Super Happy Drinks Time (for Cirno and Lunar) - Page 5 Empty Re: Super Happy Drinks Time (for Cirno and Lunar)

Post by LunarWolf Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:24 am

Cecilia smiled on at Raiye as she carried to girl into her locker room and with that would place Raiye down, but the girl managed to squirm out of her hold before she could put her down. She waited a little while as Raiye moved up to start and remove her top and with that Cecilia would move up and gently pull Raiye's shirt of the girl when she had unbuttoned her shirt. She'd take it and place it on a bench near them. " You know, You've gotta follow me into my locker room later, so that I can get dressed too. Unless you want me to go out with you in full ring gear." Cecilia said jokingly to Raiye as she would let her eyes trail up and down along the Phoenixes frame. " As cute and beautiful as ever RaiRai."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:41 am

Raiye thought that she could at least get some alone time undressing but that wouldn't be the Hardcore Queen that has teased her many times and even taken advantage off her after their parking lot match. She blinked when her shirt was removed just when she was about to remove it herself, turning to glare at Cecilia and hearing her speak, lettingout a frustrating sgh before she blushed due to that compliment, turning away quickly and resumed to get dressed, though quiker then before. " You don't need my help to get dressed, you aren't five years old. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:36 am

Cecilia couldn't help but nod to Raiye as she said what she did and would take a step back, but not before she leaned up towards Raiye and kissed at the girl's neck. When she did that she would step back and fold her arms under her chest and then would turn around to give Raiye a bit of privacy. " You know, You don't have to put on the tough act. I know you like it. If you didn't you wouldn't blush my beautiful Phoenix. " Cecilia said teasingly as she nodded her head as if she was agreeing with what she herself was saying.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:55 pm

" Just be quiet. " She removed all of her clothes before dressing herself up with her usual outgoing clothes, which were basically the same shirt and red baggy pants. She turned back to glare at Cecilia and cross her arms underneath her chest, just watching the Hardcore Queen for a while as she waited until she stopped teasing. " I'm ready, so you go get yourself ready. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:14 am

Cecilia tilted her head a bit as she looked on at Raiye, the girl was so cute to her when she acted like this, it was jsut a fun thing for her to see Raiye like she was right now. " D'awww how cute you are. I know you love me Phoenix." Cecilia said teasingly as she would nod to herself a bit and smile. Though when Raiye was dressed and ready to go Cecilia would look on at her, she would then walk up to Raiye and attempt to grab a hold of the white haired girl and lift her up into a bridal carry again. " Fine, then let's go do the fun stuff now." Cecilia would say teasingly to Raiye with a little grin on her face.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:24 am

Raiye thought it was time for Cecilia to get herself dressed and to give Raiye some time for herself but again she was picked up and caught in a bridal carry, glaring up at the Hardcore Queen but this time not resisting her, she was still having that headache from her sudden match against Rebecca and now was not the time to intensify it just because Cecilia wanted to carry Raiye, she was going to let the girl get away with it this time since she couldn't support a bigger headache. " Whatever.. Just... Don't drop me. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:25 am

Cecilia looked down a bit at Raiye as she carried the girl out of her locker room and would head over towards her own with Raiye in her hands, once in there she would gently place Raiye down on a padded and soft bench and then head over towards a little cabinet and take out two pills from a little pill bottle she would then walk over and grab a plastic cup and fill it with water and walk up to Raiye, she'd hand the two things to the girl with a smile. " I know how it is to fight against Rebecca. You'll need this Rai Rai." Cecilia said with a little smile as she'd then walk away from Raiye and head up to her locker and take out her street clothes.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:29 pm

Raiye took a seat on the bench, looking at Cecilia, who came back with two pills and a cup of water, glaring at it as she took each of them, before back at Cecilia. " ... Thank you. " She made no remark towards how Cecilia was calling her but she appreciated the sentiment of the Hardcore Queen trying to take care of her because Raiye would just walk through the pain without using anything. She took the two pills into her mouth and then drunk it down with the water, placing the cup besides her on the bench and looked away when Cecilia started to get dressed.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:55 pm

Cecilia began to by removing her top, her entire outfit was a process to put on, it wasn't difficult but it was certainly not something that went quickly to do, she began by removing the belt that kept her top firm around her large round orbs and with that proceed to unzip it in the front from the hidden zipper and with that she would pull the top off of each of her shoulder and let it slide down her arms, she'd then toss it into the locker after which she would go for her arm sleeves and start to unbuckle them as she did this though she glimpsed over to see Raiye looking away. " Oh ? Are you so embarrassed that you can't even look ? that's adorable Raiye ~. But a bit silly, I mean I have pleasured you at least twice beyond your wildest dreams, one would think that you would have fantasized already about how I look when I am completely naked in front of you." Cecilia said teasingly as she would then unbuckle her arm sleeves and toss them into the locker. Which left her upper body nearly naked, all but her bra, a black bra that firmly hugger her large breasts.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next