by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 155 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 153 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Super Happy Drinks Time (for Cirno and Lunar)

3 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Super Happy Drinks Time (for Cirno and Lunar) - Page 2 Empty Re: Super Happy Drinks Time (for Cirno and Lunar)

Post by kerflubble Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:25 pm

While the cosplayer had been reduced to mere whimpers under the unforgiving glare of the Hardcore Queen, Rebecca was much less afraid. "You know, death glares don't work as well when you're seven inches shorter and seventy five pounds lighter than the person you're trying to intimidate." the amazon said, stepping forward to show she wasn't going to be intimidated. "Besides, I now owe her a couple of beers for it so no biggie."

"WHAT!?" Adrian yelped "I thought this was gonna be friendly celebration time between friends! And Raiye'll want to kill me! That's not friendly at all!" The cosplayer pointed out.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Super Happy Drinks Time (for Cirno and Lunar) - Page 2 Empty Re: Super Happy Drinks Time (for Cirno and Lunar)

Post by LunarWolf Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:46 pm

Cecilia would shake her head a bit and then move up to stand normally, " You shouldn't say things like that Becks. Not when I can kick your ass ! And do it in a fun and easy way." Cecilia said with a little grin as she would then shrug a bit. " You do know that you are going through two tables for that right ? No one hurts my pet !" Cecilia said with a grin as she would then turn to look at Adrian.

" No no no! She won't hurt you. If she hurts you I will have to teach her a lesson." Cecilia said with a smirk on her face. " but I am gonna have to throw you through a table as well." Cecilia said as she would point at the girl.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:04 am

Rebecca sighed when Cecilia declared her punishment of going through two tables and how much of a push over she supposedly was. "Yeah, yeah..." she said, brushing it off, part of her did want to fight Cecilia again: show how much she'd gotten stronger and more confident in herself. Adrian on the other hand wanted no such part.

"I didn't have a choice! It was either her or me and I don't like picking splinters out of my spine!" Adrian protested, "Why do I have to suffer even though I won... I wouldn't have been so mean if I knew she was your friend but she would have been just as mean to me!"

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:43 am

Cecilia would pat Rebecca on her back a bit before she'd move back towards Adrian, smiling a bit at the girl where she would then start to ruffle up Adrian hair a bit and then let out a little laugh. " Well You see, I won't punish you. But me and Raiye are gonna have to teach both of you a little lesson. And next time ...maybe I should be in her corner ~ Just so I can put a stop to Rebecca's shenanigans." Cecilia said as she would then turn towards Rebecca and show a peace sign to the girl.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:58 pm

"Aww man..." Adrian groaned, hearing that Raiye and Cecilia were going to have to teach the two of them a lesson "Well at least I can make sure I never screw her over again, by never seeing her again. Yup: no more phoenix in my life." She said, trying to calm herself down, the danger had passed. Nothing could stop her now!

Last edited by 3727 on Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:13 pm

" Is that so? " A rather dark tone of voice was heard, from right behind of Adrian. Raiye had finally made her way to the locker room, holding an ice pack on her head. Since Lukretia and her minions did not help the phoenix with at least getting out of the ring, Raiye had to take her sweet time resting on the mat before leaving the ring. She knew she had lost and why, though a sadistic grin was on her face, mainly to scare Adrian when she would turn around. " Hasn't anyone told you..? When you play with fire.. Be prepared to get burned. "

Last edited by 131 on Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:12 pm

Adrian froze when she heard the voice behind her, Rebecca's expression hardened as well as Adrian's last opponent showed up to scare the hell out of the cosplayer "AAAAAAAAAH!" She yelled, diving behind Cecilia "She's your pet isn't she!? Get a muzzle, a leash! Get her away from me!" the cosplayer pleaded.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:05 pm

Cecilia started to laugh a bit when Adrian jumped up scared after she heard Raiye pop up and say what she said, Cecilia would watch as she saw Adrian sneak in behind her and with that Cecilia would step up closer to Raiye, pressing herself up against the White haired beauty, she would press her breasts up against Raiey and would slide her hand down towards Raiye's crotch and and grab it with her fingers digging into the girl's crotch. " Hmm, God evening my lovely phoenix ~" Cecilia said with a sultry voice to the girl.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:14 pm

" Pet? " She tilted her head to the side and glared at Cecilia, apparently she has been saying some crazy things to Adrian. She didn't move back when the girl pressed against her, though when Cecilia brought her hand to her crotch, she would use her remaining free hand to take a hold of Cecilia's and move it away, narrowing her eyes. " I am not sure what blondie here told you, but I am NOT her pet. " She would then pushed Cecilia back a step. " Don't forget who wasted your ass with one attack in that beach match. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:27 pm

"Noooo! Don't leave me my shield!" Adrian wept as Cecilia stepped forward, forcing the cosplayer out of cover as the Hardcore Queen grabbed Raiye's crotch, her face immediately turning a deep shade of crimson.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next