by hunter of speed Today at 10:37 am

» Alisson "Blanc" Miller - the lucky white rabbit
by hunter of speed Today at 10:33 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 8:38 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 8:34 am

Who is online?
In total there are 147 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion, Old_Man_Tai, Simone, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Super Happy Drinks Time (for Cirno and Lunar)

3 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Super Happy Drinks Time (for Cirno and Lunar) - Page 4 Empty Re: Super Happy Drinks Time (for Cirno and Lunar)

Post by kerflubble Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:49 pm

Rebecca was about to step in when Cecilia got shoved but Adrian pulled her back. The Phoenix might have been fairly hostile but if she could calm down and go through a night on the town without a bar brawl she could consider tonight a total success. Instead of going for an attack she just wrapped her arm over Raiye's head. "Come on, let's just go get hammered and forget this night ever happened."

"But I won two matches in one night!" Adrian protested before conceeding at the face of all the glares she probably got for that comment. "Okay, I'll join you in the forgetting..."

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Super Happy Drinks Time (for Cirno and Lunar) - Page 4 Empty Re: Super Happy Drinks Time (for Cirno and Lunar)

Post by Cirno Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:03 pm

Raiye glared quite dangerously at Cecilia. Injured or not, she would fight her right here and now if she would piss her off enough. Fortunately for everyone a fight was not going to happen when Rebecca wrapped her arm around her head, looking at the woman before she released a frustrated sigh before she would nod. " Fine.. You're giving me more then two drinks. " And then looked over at Cecilia. " And you will stop calling me your pet before I knock your ass out AGAIN. " She then looked over at Adrian when she spoke about winning, bringing her own arm up around Rebecca's head so she could try and bring the amazon's head to level with her own. " Your girlfriend helped you win. Be happy I'm not angry, she is one heck of a fighter and I loved the match despite losing. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:29 pm

Cecilia looked on at Raiye and Rebecca as they did their thing, speaking to each other which soon enough made Cecilia move up to Raiye and press her face up close against the girl's cheek and would lick at it, gently pulling her tongue against Raiye's cheek and then would kiss at the girl's cheek. " Bring it Bird Brain, I'll kick your ass!" Cecilia said teasingly as she would then press shake her head a little. " I'll knock your ass out worse than you've ever felt." Cecilia said with a little grin on her face.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:45 pm

Rebecca grinned when Raiye pulled her down to her level, the big amazon waiting for her moment. "Then what are we waiting for?" She asked before Raiye got to respond to Cecilia's kiss, picking up the Phoenix bridal style. "Come on, I'll dump you off at your locker. Meet you two back at the canteen." the amazon said, leaving Cecilia and Adrian alone.

"Um... should I be jealous right now?" Adrian asked nervously.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:57 pm

Raiye's attention to Cecilia but before she could even hit Cecilia for remotely thinking she stood a chance against her, she was suddenly picked up in Rebecca's arms, making Raiye actually blush faintly as she was being carried off. " H..Hey I can walk, y'know! " She tried to protest against Rebecca but remembering what happened back in that match, maybe she'll just let her win this one time... She didn't wanted to get dumped on the floor again and this wasn't the ring, that fall would hurt her alot more then there!

Last edited by 131 on Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:32 am

Cecilia looked on at Rebecca as she lifted Raiye up in her arms, an act that forced Cecilia to pout a bit before she'd move over to Rebecca and try to stand in front of the girl with her arms outstretch so that she'd be able to try and take Raiye from Rebecca, and to try and stun Raiye a bit to let her do that she would attempt and lean down and give Raiye a light peck on her lips. " I should carry this sexy birdy. After all she's one of the few people how managed to beat me. I have to make sure that she won't hurt herself before I hurt her in the ring ~" Cecilia said teasingly as she'd grin at Raiye and Rebecca. " I'll make sure she goes and gets changed and You'll make sure that Rebecca does so, Right Addy?" Cecilia said as she winked her eye at her friend.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:06 pm

Rebecca just smiled as Cecilia stopped her walking out with Raiye, the amazon knew that she didn't want to be too far from her latest pet. "She's all yours." she said, handing the probably very indignant phoenix over to Cecilia. "Looks like we've got some alone time~"

"Y-yeah." Adrian choked out, her face completely scarlet from the blush. "So we'll see you in how long?" Adrian asked nervously to Cecilia "Which bar are we meeting up in. Not Cats though [size=85:84uv1uks]I don't really think[size=50]I can go back there after... you know."[/size]

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:26 am

Raiye decided to just left Rebecca carry her off, when Cecilia stepped up infront of them and starting to tell Rebecca that she should be carrying her. " No, I'm not a piece of meat! I feel safer in this here amazon's arms-- Hey! " She was brought into Cecilia's arms after that quick kiss on the lips, making Raiye's cheeks burn even brighter red, she had no idea why this was happening to her now, glaring at the Hardcore Queen as she was held up by her. Ever since this girl has come into her life, she had been blushing a whole lot more then she used to.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:26 am

Cecilia smiled a bit at Raiye's cute complaints as she was passed around like a big piece of meat into the arms of the Hardcore Queen, who could only let out a cute little giggle when she had managed to shut Raiye up with that kiss and got her to blush to cutely. Cecilia would soon turn around and start walking with Raiye off towards the girl's locker room. " Don't fret little thing, I won't give you a much needed cold touch tonight...we don't have time for it. " Cecilia said teasingly as she then turned her head to say to Rebecca and Adrian, " We leave together in about 30 min, okay ?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:31 pm

"See you then." The amazon happily waved off the phoenix and the Queen, Adrian popping round the doorframe to yell "Have fun you two!" In her loudest most teasing voice possible "What? Maybe I want to tease other people for once." the cosplayer defended before shutting herself and Rebecca in the locker room to change.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next