Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 9:28 pm

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Haruka Amami vs Silhouette (complete)

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Haruka Amami vs Silhouette (complete) Empty Haruka Amami vs Silhouette (complete)

Post by Kelsea Tue May 06, 2008 2:40 am

Standard match;
Conditions of victory: pinfall or submission excepted by the aggressor

In the GM's office
Silhouette stood in front of Ms. Seller's desk, the GM of Friction on the other side of it with her finger interlocked, looking over the top rim of her glasses at the girl with a not too pleased expression that made even one such as Silhouette feel uncomfortable.

"Well.. It seems that you are proving to be quite unuseful, where wrestling matches are concerned Silhouette.. I sent you make an example of that kawaii girl, Stacie Nguyen when her friend thought she could come and go from AFW as she pleases.. You failed and showed me up... But I gave you a chance to redeem yourself by defeating the Star Spangled Kid and taking the first step in crushing Team Supreme, you failed then too.. And then when my so called cousin came into this league and I set you up in a match with her, not only did you fail to destroy and humilate her, but you ended up pleasuring her!"

Silhouette stayed quiet

"My hands almost getting tired of spanking you for punishment, I did wonder however if your inability to get a win in AFW is actually just down to confidence issues. Hence I am putting you in against a complete rookie kawaii girl... she's possibly less wrestling experience then you!" Cassandra place a small fall on the table and invited Silhouette to take a look, the girl carefully oped and lifted it up... It contained the profile of Haruka Amami.

"I need not remind you how humilating it would be for you to lose to an opponent like this.. But seems this time I do not trust you enough to put you into a match which I have a vested interested in, it will only be you that will suffer from a defeat.. Not that your punishment will be any less sever" Silhouette winced, her butt hadn't really recovered after Cassandra's punishment the last matches she lost. Silhouette didn't quite understand whether Ms. Seller's intended the punishment this time to be humilation if she lost or whether she'd punish her in the same manner as before... But she really didn't want to find out... Who ever this Haruka Amami was, she had to really beat her.

In the Arena
Out in the arena, the lights dimmed.. with no flashing pyro technics, no flashing lights and apparently no music at least this time, Silhouette walked out down the ramp way wearing her white and dark gray school uniform. She looked kind of emotionless just like usual, emotionless except for a slight frown depicting a look of determination.. Silhouette slipped into the ring and immediately went to one corner, Silhouette wasn't an official wrestler, merely the GM's personal assistant, but this time Silhouette swore it'd be different from the last 3 times...

Spotlight
characters:
Haruka Amami vs Silhouette (complete) ELZuoMvHaruka Amami vs Silhouette (complete) OG5hnuaHaruka Amami vs Silhouette (complete) Cg3CzYmHaruka Amami vs Silhouette (complete) 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Haruka Amami vs Silhouette (complete) Empty Re: Haruka Amami vs Silhouette

Post by Yatori Tue May 06, 2008 2:00 pm

"You can do it, Haru-chan," Shizuku Yatori encouraged her kohai. "Just remember everything I've taught you."

"Hai, Yatori-senpai," Amami Haruka replied.

"Silhouette's roughly close to your height and weight. But be careful. Unlike me, she throws punches, and she fights dirty."

"I'll be careful."

"Lastly: Make her ass tap!"

"H-hai!"

"Ganbare!"

A minute later, Haruka and her manager Aida Masato advanced to the ring to the tune of Zankoku yo Kibou To Nare. Silhouette's frown dampened Haruka's spirits. "She doesn't look very happy..."

"She's lost every match she's been in," Masato noted.

Haruka grimaced. "Me, too..."

"You only had one match so far, Haruka-san." Masato took his ward's jacket. He smiled sheepishly. "And I know you can win. Good luck," he bid, then retreated out of the ring.

"Thanks, Masato-kun... Uh, hi," Haruka greeted Silhouette. "Shall we start?"

Soon as the bell rings, Haruka will bring her hands up in a grapple position that could easily switch to guard. Remembering Yatori's advice, she stayed outside Silhouette's reach for the moment.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Tue May 06, 2008 3:17 pm

Silhouette watched Haruka enter, she seemed a little uncertain which was good.. Silhouette just tried to stare her down for a moment, Haruka was a complete rookie so even Silhouette had to have some confidence in her chances of winning here..

After a moment Silhouette will approach the other kawaii girl, ignoring her greeting and saying "I have to destroy you to ensure my first victory here.." Silhouette commented as she stared at Haruka, trying to get a psychological advantage.. She'll then move forwards, reaching her hands up to Haruka's shoulder to try and initiate a lock up

Spotlight
characters:
Haruka Amami vs Silhouette (complete) ELZuoMvHaruka Amami vs Silhouette (complete) OG5hnuaHaruka Amami vs Silhouette (complete) Cg3CzYmHaruka Amami vs Silhouette (complete) 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Wed May 07, 2008 4:08 am

Silhouette's stare had made Haruka extremely uncomfortable in the brief span of time that it focused on her. The bald declaration that followed confirmed the brunette girl's worst nightmare.

"D-destroy me?"

Thoroughly intimidated, Haruka rapidly backed away from the approaching school girl and into the ropes, her arms posed very protectively. "J-just wait a m-minute!" she pleaded. "What do you mean, destroy me? You're joking, right?"

"Haruka!" Masato yelled. "Don't let her psyche you out!"

"Yeah!" Yatori added.

Masato nearly jumped out of his skin. "When did you get there?" he exclaimed as the similarly startled Haruka went, "Senpai?"

"Just now. Look out!" Yatori warned.

Too late, Haruka returned her attention to Silhouette when she was completely open...

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed May 07, 2008 10:17 pm

Silhouette was pleased from Haruka's tentative response, it seemed that she was extremely easy to get to.. Even with her little cheer leading squad over to one side.. Silhouette purposely forced herself not to smile though, she wanted to keep the uncertainty there with her..

In fact Haruka had left herself completely open to seek advice from her team... Silhouette wasn't a wrestler but she knew an opportunity when she saw it.. Taking a quick step forwards, she'll try to body barge Haruka back into the ropes... The front of Silhouette's body bumping up against Haruka's to squash her between the ropes and Silhouette

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Fri May 09, 2008 3:18 am

"Ugh!" Haruka cried out as Silhouette body barged into her. She slumped against Silhouette, her soft front pressing against Silhouette's young body, somewhat stunned.

If Silhouette backed away after body barging her, the briefly dazed Haruka will stagger forward towards her, still open to attack. Otherwise, Haruka will remain on Silhouette.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sat May 10, 2008 1:21 pm

Silhouette stayed up against Haruka, breathing lightly over her shoulder as her small breasts pushing into Haruka... After a moment SIlhouette will take a step back, trying to throw her forearm and elbow at Haruka's bust

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sat May 10, 2008 2:31 pm

The pained Haruka huffed against Silhouette. Even Yuko hadn't hit her as hard as Silhouette had just done, and Yuko had never aimed at her bust.

She felt Silhouette draw away from her-

"Bitch!" Masato snarled as Silhouette viciously struck Haruka's bust.

"Oi!" Yatori growled. "Not there, you!"

Haruka bent over somewhat while clutching at her chest. "Ow..." Pain and embarassment rendered her rather vulnerable right now to anything Silhouette planned.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun May 11, 2008 3:31 pm

Looking to keep the pressure on the young girl, Silhouette will grab for her wrist and then take another step back, trying to yank Haruka off the ropes as if about to go for an Irish whip..

However Haruka's run across the ring will be quite abruptly cut off by Silhouette's arm as the pale skinned girl will swing her free arm towards Haruka's poor breasts again... This time trying to ground her with a short arm clothesline

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon May 12, 2008 4:15 am

"Augh!"

Again Haruka got clouted across her bust. The clothesline laid her on her back hard. She hugged her chest protectively and writhed in pain.

"Ooohhh... it hurts... please don't hit me there..." she weakly begged.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Haruka Amami vs Silhouette (complete) Empty Re: Haruka Amami vs Silhouette (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next