Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 224 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 224 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Bed wrestling match: Charity vs. Amaya

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Bed wrestling match: Charity vs. Amaya - Page 9 Empty Re: Bed wrestling match: Charity vs. Amaya

Post by Harrier Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:19 pm

Amaya did not really know what she was doing right now. All she knew was that she needed time to think about what had happened here. For now, she would simply keep on kissing and holding Charity down for something that could resemble a pin. As much as she simply wanted to just run for now, she had gone too far to be simply counted out.
"I am basically the embodiment of docile. At least I thought so until a few minutes ago."
A little exaggeration for sure, but since she had been released from prison, she had tried to fly under the radar until she was allowed back home, so how could it be that she felt excited like this? In any way, it was really confusing for her.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Bed wrestling match: Charity vs. Amaya - Page 9 Empty Re: Bed wrestling match: Charity vs. Amaya

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:10 pm

Charity laughed lightly, wiggling beneath Amaya as the girl tried to pin her down against the mattress. She was not quite ready to lose yet, but Amaya had a pretty solid perch atop her little blonde body, and she was finding it difficult to try to find a way to flip the dark-haired girl over. “Oh, w-well, you know, I’️m pretty, uh, introverted, too…it m-makes sense that w-we’️ve had such a great match, and that I think we could have, uh, fun together sometime.”

She would keep up the kiss for as long as Amaya was willing to—the Japanese girl’️s lips were absolutely delicious, and Charity couldn’️t help running her tongue over them again and again and again. She knew, however, that she would have to try to make a move soon, or else the match would be lost…

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:49 pm

"You do not seem to be shy after saying something like that on the first date."
The Japanese said between their prolonged kiss. She was no top girl and easily bullied and also seduced if pressed hard enough, but Charity was obviously her Blonde pendant but was a little more outspoken than she was. And the feeling of their pressed bodies, the scent of the fellow Kawaii, that all felt nice and intoxicated her to a certain degree so that she was curious how Charity would try to approach her. Curious and afraid all at once. How was this all possible?

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:07 pm

Charity blushed, making a pouty face as Amaya suggested that she wasn't necessarily as shy as she claimed. "H-hey, we've gotten to know each other...pretty well...a-and I feel, uh, very comfortable w-with you, Amaya. It's n-not my fault. I haven't been, uh, th-this intimate with very many girls before, y-you know, and since we did...since we did this, I guess you just s-seem like someone I can, uh, trust, and get along with...outside of j-just wrestling."

She resumed their kiss, pressing her lips tight against Amaya's, as if she were trying to convince the girl to lower her defenses and agree to the date which Charity had proposed.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:43 pm

OOC: Please PM if that’️s not ok for you. ^_^

Charity sure had a way to make Amaya weak and prone to give in, giggling a little bit after they had finally separated from the demanding kiss that Charity had used on her.
"You…just have to find me then. I live…in the AFW dormitory. Not always on the same place, it’️s a dangerous…place to be in."
The Japanese had heard from other Kawaii that there where girls while still stunningly beautiful, were big and mean to just take a Kawaii when they wanted and do whatever with her! As shocking as this was, she was far from making a living without the AFW complex and had to adjust it, like it had been in prison.

And then her hand was raised and she was declared the winner, causing her to look confused at least.
"Eh? I won? Uh."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:56 am

Charity smiled when she saw her lovely dark-haired opponent giggling as their lips parted. It seemed that Amaya was in a pretty good mood. Charity was in a good mood, too, when the Japanese girl told her that all she had to do was find her. The blonde’️s face lit up, and she couldn’️t help but giggle a little bit herself.

“Dangerous? Really? I hadn’️t heard anything about that…but I will definitely try to find you. We could hang out in my apartment, if you’️d like,” Charity agreed readily, excited at the prospect of having some time together outside of the match with her opponent.

But then, all of a sudden, the match ended. Charity looked around, a little shocked. She hadn’️t even realized that she had been pinned. “Oh…huh…” she sighed.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:47 am

"Oh, that would be nice too. I have not been out since...forever. How about we meet later this evening and you show me your apartment?"
Amaya had not really thought this far but seemed happy to oblige. She would have to go and find a gift for the girl on the fly if she was so nice and invited her for a dinner or something like that.

Having said that she got up from the bed and searched for her belongings, putting her clothes back on before bowing deeply before Charity.
"Please forgive me that I came out victorious, Charity-sama. It was a very rewarding experience fighting with you!"

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:55 am

Charity clapped her hands together as Amaya suggested that they meet up later that night. “Oh, th-that would be perfect!” she exclaimed. “Later this evening, then. Say, around six o’️clock? We could go out to eat, if you’️d like, or we could just eat at my apartment. I have some stuff.” She paused, an idea quickly forming in her mind. “A-as a matter of fact, I’️ll m-make us dinner there, if, uh, if that sounds good to you, Amaya.

Charity would get up, too, and put her clothes on. Once the two of them were ready to go, she smiled as Amaya bowed to her. “It was very rewarding fighting you, too, Amaya. I look forward to s-seeing you tonight.” She reciprocated the bow, a little awkwardly. Then, after a moment’️s hesitation, she would wrap her arms around her opponent, and plant a kiss on her soft lips. “I had a lot of fun.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:30 pm

"You would cook for me? Aww, that's so nice of you! I'll be there for that alone."
Amaya answered with reddening cheeks and joy in the face. She had not eaten a really good meal for months. AFW offered good and various meals but the Japanese had felt that she had not pulled her weight up until today and had only taken the stuff that was cheap and still good for nutrition like noodles and various juices.

"I'm off then to get showered and dressed, Charity-sama. Konnichiwa!"
With a friendly wink, she slipped into her Geta sandals, picked up her umbrella to scurry out of the bed wrestling area.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:34 am

Amaya seemed to really be getting into the idea of going out with her. Charity clapped her hands together, thrilled just by the mere prospect of having the dark-haired Japanese beauty over to her apartment to hang out. Knowing herself, and knowing what she knew of Amaya, it was probably a toss-up on whether their little date would go beyond just conversation and some kissing…but Charity honestly would not mind either way.

“Oh, uh, me, too,” Charity said, smiling anxiously as Amaya left the bed wrestling room. Charity gave one last look back at the site of their epic match. Even though I lost, this place was pretty good to me, she thought, a goofy grin on her face as she made her way back out into the corridor.

Winner: Amaya

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9