by Blue_Snakie Today at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 233 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 231 Guests :: 2 Bots

Old_Man_Tai, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Bed wrestling match: Charity vs. Amaya

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Bed wrestling match: Charity vs. Amaya - Page 2 Empty Re: Bed wrestling match: Charity vs. Amaya

Post by Harrier Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:45 am

Charity was reacting with excitement from the kiss, and Amaya came to the conclusion that the kawaii was not only a wrestler but into other girls too as she did not struggle or bend away. That made it easier for her, but also a little bit more afraid to meet a mean one like in prison. She had come to expect that there would be a lot of girls in the kawaii league like Charity, and she tried to adjust accordingly.

As Charity slipped her hands out of her reach, Amaya was still thinking about her quick pin idea and her time as prison coinage and was really surprised as her head was grabbed, even when Charity practically telegraphed her what would happen next.
"What?... Naaahhh!"
She let out before her head was pressed into the cleavage of the Blonde, instantly struggling with flailing arms and panicked moves but not really a clue how to get out of her troubles.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Bed wrestling match: Charity vs. Amaya - Page 2 Empty Re: Bed wrestling match: Charity vs. Amaya

Post by Daaharu Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:51 am

Amaya was definitely turning Charity on, something that the blonde kawaii simultaneously found very exciting and absolutely terrifying. She had only had one true sexual experience in her entire life, and had never been aroused in public before—she would have covered her face with her hands if both had not been currently busy pressing the other girl's head into the valley between her breasts.

"I hope you're enjoying this, Amaya..." Charity said, hesitantly. "Umm, y-you are, right? I hope you are. I really liked your k-kisses...maybe...moan once for yes and two times for no? For whether or not you, uh, like being smothered like this, I mean."

Charity would have kicked herself, if she could have. That was impossibly awkward. She had never been one for conversation, and the awkward sexuality that seemed to be slowly building up in this match made her awkwardness, if anything, more pronounced.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:11 am

Amaya was fighting valiantly but totally without control in the grasp of Charity. She was no fighter at heart and at a serious disadvantage when put under a pressure like this.

Her movements slowed down considerably after a while and was reduced to a slow squirming and a try to get her head out of the embrace for a taste of air. She had heard the question of her opponent but had been in full panic mode, moaned and squealed a lot before her resistance had ceased. She desperately wanted to tap out, but could not cause the match was only so short and so she had to hope that Charity made a mistake, wanted to play more with her or, in the worst case, try to lift her hand before it felt a third time on the bed if her opponent would pull through.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:21 am

Charity knew that she was not going to earn the victory by knocking her opponent out. The victory conditions were either via submission or via a hentai pin. Since Amaya had not tapped out, Charity knew that victory would still elude her. And, to be perfectly honest, she felt a little bad about what she had done to Amaya. Wanting to make sure the other girl was okay, she lifted Amaya's head and tried to see whether she was conscious at all.

"Hey," she said, with a small smile. "Hey, you okay? Do you want to, uh, tap out? I'm pretty good at smothering, so I could keep this up for a long time. I could even switch to a facesit...I don't think you'd want that, though, so maybe you should submit to me now."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:30 am

After some time, her face was heaved up from between the breast of Charity. The Meiko had her eyes half closed and was dazed and confused, but still she was determined to go on for now. The match had been too short, the payout would not be enough to pay for a really helpful thing or something nice for her to have.
"...No...I can't quit."
She moaned, sucking air in as long as she could.

She had to avoid getting smothered at all costs again, and was desperate enough to slip a hand under the panty of Amaya while the girl was talking again and threatened her with a facesit. Maybe she would be occupied with that and would not smother her again for now.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:40 am

Charity's lips pressed into a thin, sympathetic smile as her opponent refused to give up. "Uh, okay, then...you know, I'll have to keep smothering you, Amaya...please just try to relax...if you want to give up, you can—oh!"

Charity gasped as she felt a hand slip inside her frilly pink panties. She tried to speak, but found herself at a loss for words. Only one other girl had ever slipped a hand inside her panties before—that had been her one true girlfriend in high school. She had never imagined that it would happen here at AFW. Perhaps that was a little naive. "A-A-Amaya...?" she blubbered.

She released the other girl's head and squirmed beneath her, trying to get free from beneath her and find some other vector of attack.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:59 am

"Had no choice."
Amaya answered weakly while she put her head beside that of the squirming girl under her, really glad that she was still in the game and even had Charity on the run for now as it seemed. It was deeply embarrassing that she had to resort to something like this, and she was really not proud of herself, but fresh air was fresh.

And she knew that she had to keep going. Breathing deeply to get some confidence, she would simply snip at the clit of her opponent, her cheeks taking on the deepest of red.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:10 am

No matter how red Amaya's cheeks turned, Charity's certainly gave them a run for their money, as the dark-haired girl violated the blonde's womanhood, teasing Charity's clit with her fingers. "Ooooah!" the little blonde kawaii exclaimed, feeling ashamed as her pussy began to churn inside, her arousal beginning to build to heights she had never experienced before.

"A-Amaya..." she groaned, still squirming in a largely vain attempt to escape. "P-please, no...don't...those are my private parts...I only do it with very special friends..." she explained, trying desperately to save her innocence from the ravages of a hentai match.

Her hands slapped at her opponent's body, trying to find some weak point that would get the girl to remove her hand from within her panties.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:31 am

"Oh. O...ok, Charity-sama. I did not know. I mean I did know that this are your, uh, private parts, but not...you know."
Being in need of money was one thing, not listening to a pleading girl was another. She removed her hand from the panty of her opponent while Charity was slapping at her to get out of that situation. The Meiko had no problem with continuing without touching Charity there. At least she thought so.

"But I have to touch you in another private part as it seems."
She heaved her upper body up to put both of her hands on the breasts of Charity, pressing her down on the bed with them.
"Hihi. That looks funny."
For the first time in a long time, Amaya could smile about something like this.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:37 pm

Charity whimpered gratefully as Amaya removed her hand from Charity's frilly pink panties. "Th-th-thank you..." she blubbered. "You are so nice...a-and v-very pretty...I'm sorry if your hand's w-wet...I was, uh, excited, I guess...I-I didn't mean to..."

She would try to roll over and away from her opponent, but didn't get very far, as Amaya latched onto her breasts and forced her down into the yielding mattress. "Th-that's okay. You can touch my breasts...I like that." She gave the dark-haired girl a small smile. "I like playing with other girls' breasts, too," she added, and reached up to grab both of Amaya's orbs. She would try to force the other girl off of her, so that she could reclaim the top position.

"What looks funny?" Charity asked, blushing.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next