by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 2 Bots

Teenwrestler, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Bed wrestling match: Charity vs. Amaya

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Bed wrestling match: Charity vs. Amaya - Page 8 Empty Re: Bed wrestling match: Charity vs. Amaya

Post by Harrier Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:33 am

"Now you are just fluttering me."
Amaya had a little laugh with the squirming Charity who had fallen on the bed. She did not really know what to reply to all that affection that was suddenly showered out over her, so she instead leaned down to deeply kiss Charity, press her wrists with her own hand on the sheet to bend her upper body finally upward to slowly rub her nipples over the nipples of the downed girl without touching the actual breast.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Bed wrestling match: Charity vs. Amaya - Page 8 Empty Re: Bed wrestling match: Charity vs. Amaya

Post by Daaharu Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:37 pm

Charity blushed, staring up at her beautiful, dark-haired opponent. “I mean every s-single word I say, Amaya,” she said, with a small smile. “You deserve to be showered with, uh, all sorts of compliments because you are…just absolutely p-perfect. Everything about you…so…perfect.”

When the Japanese girl leaned down to kiss her, Charity eagerly received her lips with her own, parting them ever so slightly so as to allow her tongue to meet Amaya’️s. Then, to add to the pleasure, Amaya started slowly rubbing her nipples across Charity’️s. The blonde’️s eyes rolled back in her head as she let out a loud moan. “Y-you are s-so sexy! Yes!” she cried.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:38 am

"S...sexy?"
Now Charity had done it, Amaya was red as a tomato again but could not stop with her course. The Blonde was obviously loving it with her rolled back eyes and lack of any resistance, and the Japanese had to at least pretend that she was here for the win.

Any why not? In every other match she had been either steamrolled or looked like a chump, so she could make some valuable points here in the eyes of her employers. To not change a winning team, she would just hold the course and press the hands of Charity deeper on the sheets, not just yet thinking about pinning as she really had no idea how to properly win a match. And on top of that, Charity looked really sweet like that.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:22 pm

Charity purred into Amaya’️s mouth as the Japanese girl pressed her hands into the bed. Her tongue darted about, eagerly lapping at Amaya’️s lips. She was about to give herself up entirely to her opponent—let the Japanese girl simply take her, do what she would and win the match—but the competitive urge at the back of her mind, which for so much of this match she had tried to resist, was bugging Charity, and she forced herself to break the sweet lip-lock.

“Y-yes, Amaya…sexy,” she whispered. “You are very sexy—very sexy—and I th-think that, maybe, I’️m starting to, uh, to f-fall in love with…with…” She blushed, turning away. She didn’️t know exactly how she felt about Amaya. Maybe she loved her. Then again, maybe she didn’️t. But she knew that she had to at least try to win the match, and she couldn’️t let these emotions break down her will to fight.

“This has been a l-lot of, uh, a lot of fun, Amaya…” Charity continued. “I think it’️s m-my turn to be on top again.” With that, she tried to wrap her legs around the Japanese girl’️s midsection, hoping to bring her down on her side.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:43 am

"Whhhaaattt?"
Now Charity had fully done it, Amaya’️s brain was on total overload and she made big eyes before she was effortlessly overpowered by Charity and found herself lying on the side in no time. This had come so surprising and totally put her mind and resolve to a screeching halt so that she was easily movable. The girl knew her for about half an hour and already had confessed her love? That was so mind blowing for Amaya that she could not even give an answer.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:52 pm

Charity’️s face turned a deep crimson as she saw her opponent’️s startled reaction to her revelation. She had hoped that Amaya would feel the same way. If she didn’️t, however, Charity at least wanted an opportunity to get to know her better, and she worried that she might have just ruined that. “I…I d-didn’️t mean to make this, uh, m-make this awkward, Amaya…” she whispered. “It’️s just…I…maybe you and I…could, umm, go on a, uh, a date sometime? I p-promise it wouldn’️t be weird…”

When the Japanese girl didn’️t respond right away, Charity grew more worried. She tried to smile, tried to seem reassuring. She didn’️t want the other girl to think that she was some sort of creep. “Please, Amaya,” she groaned, leaning down to give the girl another kiss. “I-I’️m sorry, Amaya. Please forgive me, Amaya.” With every breath, she gave the girl another kiss. “If you want, I-I could take it back, Amaya. I’️m so sorry…”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:36 pm

The slightest idea of a plan Amaya may have had was completely out of the window now and she was trying to compensate what had happened mentally in the last minute. Amaya was a shy girl in the heart and usually preferred to mouse her way out of difficult situations instead of seeking a confrontation about anything. But Charity was sweet and the Japanese was not sure that she could withstand a romantic or sensual pursuit of the Blonde if she was determined enough.

"You...you can visit me anytime you want."
She finally replied with a meek voice but looked right at Charity.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:28 am

Charity stared into Amaya’️s eyes, waiting with bated breath for the girl to say something—anything—in response to her rash admission of her love and her feverous apology. When Amaya finally told the blonde that she could visit whenever she wanted, Charity couldn’️t help but smile. “Thank you, Amaya,” she whispered, running her hand across the Japanese girl’️s cheek.

“I am…so happy to hear that. I don’️t want to finish this match and, uh, lose touch…n-never see you again. I want to g-get to know you, Amaya,” she said, trying to explain her feelings in a way which did not seem premature or desperate. She was a shy girl, too, and the fact that she was falling in love with a girl she hardly knew was a very strange experience for her. “M-maybe…maybe we could, uh, go to dinner s-sometime? Or maybe, uh, maybe just have some, umm, ice cream together, maybe? You know, whatever y-you want…”

She blushed. It was funny, trying to ask a girl who she had already technically had sex with out on a date. Realizing that Amaya seemed to be uncomfortable with this topic, however, Charity decided to once again return the focus to their match. She let go of Amaya, allowing the dark-haired girl to get back up to her knees. “One more test of strength, Amaya,” Charity proposed, offering her opponent another opportunity to pit their muscles against each other. “I think it’️s, uh, time to finish this, one w-way or another.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:26 pm

"O...ok."
Everything was turning around in the head of the Japanese. What she had thought as an opportunity to make some fast cash and just life her life turning on a whole different level now, she acted more out of instinct than of real thought.

She got up on her knees but grabbed with one arm around the waist of Charity, attempting to put her into a hot and deep kiss while spinning them around by 45° so that she would be on top again. She wanted to know if she was able to really have a date with the Blonde or was jsut intoxicated from her sweet body.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:03 pm

Charity squeaked as Amaya wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her in for another hot, passionate liplock. The way the Japanese girl had reacted to Charity’️s admission of her infatuation, she had been expecting the girl to be a little tentative about rejoining their adorable struggle. Finding herself suddenly put on the defensive, she had no opportunity to resist as Amaya brought the two of them down to the mattress, the blonde pinned beneath her.

“Mm…” Charity moaned, her tongue snaking out from between her lips to lick at Amaya’️s. At this point, she didn’️t mind that she was on bottom—so long as Amaya didn’️t seem to be angry with her following their last exchange, she was happy. After a few moments, she broke the kiss and looked longingly into her opponent’️s eyes. “That is why I…really, really like you, Amaya. You are delicate and sweet and strong and sensitive and so many other things, all at the same time.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next