by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 150 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 2 Bots

Old_Man_Tai, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Heather vs Chigusa - Facesit Match

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Heather vs Chigusa - Facesit Match - Page 8 Empty Re: Heather vs Chigusa - Facesit Match

Post by TiefBlau Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:28 pm

"Huugh.." Heather let out a little whimpering groan as she heard Chigusa's whisper. To even think that she might not stand a chance was killing her inside and she refused to accept that. "N-no...I'll...beat Megumi finally..then I'll...kick your ass for this. I swear I will. You're messing with the wrong person.." Heather would let out through her moans, half trying to convince herself of those words.

Soon though, She felt Chigusa grip her hand and force it to start rubbing herself up and down her sex. She let out a moan, really starting to tear up at the incredibly humiliating position she was in as Chigusa pretty much controlled her like a puppet.

"Ah--haahh" Heather felt her own fingers forced into her sex as Chigusa stimulated her clit at the same time. Reflexively, Heather would indeed start pumping her own fingers in and out of her sex, letting out one whimper after another as she did, feeling her climax building.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Heather vs Chigusa - Facesit Match - Page 8 Empty Re: Heather vs Chigusa - Facesit Match

Post by zxn666 Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:46 pm

"Talk tough all you want... You know you enjoy this," Chigusa cooed into Heather's ear, "You love this..."

She continued her assault, pushing one of her own fingers into Heather's sex to really stimulate the girl, while forcing her to finger herself was well. Feeling the wetness, Chigusa knew Heather was aroused and building towards her own orgasm. Her hand didn't even need Chigusa's help! She fondled Heather's big bust, massaging her breasts and pinching the girl's erect nipples. Leaning in, she gave Heather's neck a kiss, and then a lick, and then a series of love bites.

"I want to see you try to beat me," Chigusa said in a daring tone, "Then I could teach you a lesson again."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:00 pm

"I-I..don't.." Heather let out, trying to deny it as much as she could, shaking her head when she did. She hated that Chigusa might actually be right, but she would refuse it with all she had.

Heather couldn't hold back her moans however as Chigusa stuck one of her fingers into her sex along with Heather fingering herself, her sex dripping as she was about to release. All the while, she felt the girl fondling her breasts, pinching her nipples, and being all over her neck like she was. It was the ultimate arousal and Heather couldn't take much more of it. She bit her lip, trying her best to get rid of her moans but it wasn't working. Her moans were escaping her mouth regardless.

"Nh..I WILL beat you...y-you and Megumi..I-I'll..ah-haah!~" Heather let out before she couldn't hold back anymore, bursting out as her juices flowed from her sex, her face wet with tears from the whole situation.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:49 pm

Chigusa smiled through all of Heather's denials, knowing that Heather was going to cum soon and she was going to completely shame herself. Chigusa's victory was complete in this match. Not only did she beat Heather at her own game, she also completely dominated the girl afterwards. And the crowd loved every moment of it. She plunged her finger in deep, pushing Heather's limits as she tried to force her beaten opponent into a devastating orgasm.

Heather came hard, but she screamed her defiance as she did. It was a little disappointing to Chigusa who would rather hear her surrender, but this was what made Heather so much fun after all. Even after being beaten like this, she still had the spirit to fight. It was admirable.

After making Heather cum, Chigusa pulled her find out, and wiped it across Heather's sexy belly. "You're still so defiant," Chigusa said, "Why? Do you not like defeat that badly?" She was honestly curious, since there was only so much humiliation someone could take before they never wanted to fight that person again. Chigusa certainly had a few people that she never wanted to fight. She wanted to cement that into Heather as well, that she was not to be trifled with, but it seemed Heather was just more angry at her than before.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:04 pm

With Heather's body at it's limit, her own fingers as well as Chigusa's finger plunged deeply into her sex, Heather would burst, letting out her climax as she would slump in the girl's grasp. It really was a complete defeat for her. She was utterly humiliated and dominated by Chigusa in front of the capacity crowd, unable to really have anything to say for herself before she would hear Chigusa's question, feeling her pull her finger out and slide it up her stomach, leaving a trail of her cum up it.

"W-what?" Heather let out at first at her question. It actually confused her quite a bit. She couldn't think of why she wouldn't still be as defiant as she could. "A-are you kidding..no..way in hell..I'd let you just do this to me and not get you back for it.." Heather let out, breathing in and out as she tried to stop herself from crying as much as she could, ignoring the tears that were already on her face. "And..I will..I swear I will..You're gonna wish you never did this.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:31 pm

Chigusa gently left Heather's back and allowed her to slide down and lie on the mat. She stood up and put her arms on her hips, looking down at the beaten and raped girl. "I look forward to it," she said with a wry smile, "Who knows, maybe you will beat me up the next time we fight. Maybe you'll even hospitalize me, or end my career. But I've completely destroyed you tonight Heather, and you will never forget that!"

She stepped over Heather's face once more, and began to lower herself down. It seemed fitting to Chigusa that the last thing Heather saw of her was the glorious ass that knocked her out only moments before. "Night night Heather," she said, "It was fun!" Chigusa would attempt to sit back down on Heather's face and smother her out once more, just to prove her complete dominance, before finally leaving the girl alone.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:48 pm

Heather groaned out as Chigusa would gently allow her to slide down and lie on the mat. As the girl stood over her, Heather would keep her eyes up directed to her's listening to what she was saying. She would grit her teeth a bit, thinking that she'd do exactly that to the girl with how she was saying that. She would just shake her head when the girl reminded her how badly she lost before she would see her setting up for one last humiliation.

As the girl stepped over her face, lowering down, Heather would groan out before she planted her ass on her face, saying what she did. Even in that position, after all she took, Heather would still writhe around a bit as the girl smothered her. However, there wasn't much she could do to fight her as she let out a couple of muffled whimpers under the girl's ass, again passing out underneath her after a while.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:08 am

Chigusa wins by facesit KO

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8