Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 156 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 156 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Heather vs Chigusa - Facesit Match

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Heather vs Chigusa - Facesit Match - Page 6 Empty Re: Heather vs Chigusa - Facesit Match

Post by TiefBlau Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:34 am

"..What??" Heather let out as she would hear the girl start to explain what she was thinking. As she went on, Heather would shake her head, refusing her words. "Wh-what?? Like hell you own me! Th-this wasn't that kind of match!" Heather would let out, blushing and shuddering as Chigusa would run her hands along her cheeks and stroke her hair. "F-forget the crowd! I'm not putting on any sort of show a-alright!?"

She would suddenly feel Chigusa get up and force her up to a seated position, wrapping her arms around her midsection. Heather would struggle in her grasp, frantically trying to pull at Chigusa's arms to get free as the girl hugged her tight.

"What!? You're kidding.." Heather let out, shaking her head as she continued to struggle. Her blush was deeper than ever as the girl would hug her even tighter. She would hear the girl tell her to strip and put on a show, causing Heather to freeze up a bit before shaking her head again. "Hell no!! I-I'm not doing that! N-no way in hell." Heather let out, struggling more than ever.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Heather vs Chigusa - Facesit Match - Page 6 Empty Re: Heather vs Chigusa - Facesit Match

Post by zxn666 Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:00 am

Chigusa grunted as Heather started struggling. She expected this to happen. "You lost to me!" Chigusa said, "Just admit you were beaten! You think I would just let you go after trying this kind of match? I'm going to take my full victory Heather!"

With that, Chigusa began an attack. Sure the match was over, but Chigusa's blood was at a boil, and she was fully willing to hurt Heather some more. She pulled her arms upward, thrusting again and again into Heather's solar plexus, trying to weaken the girl's struggles by knocking out her air and weakening her core. After a few of these, if Heather doesn't fight back, Chigusa would lift upwards, trying to completely expose Heather's midsection before using her legs to scissor Heather's slim waist, cutting deeply with her thighs.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:03 am

"Gh...Damn you.." Heather let out as she heard Chigusa's words. She hated the fact that the girl was right, that she beat her, but Heather wasn't about to let her do whatever she wanted. The girl may have beat her, but in no way was Heather going to agree that that made her her's. However, Chigusa was quite persistant about it.

Heather would feel Chigusa starting to pull her arms upward and keep thrusting into her solar plexus, causing her to yell out each time, her struggles weakening quite a bit, leaving her nearly helpless in Chigusa's grasp, that added up to the exhaustion of just being knocked out. Soon, she would feel Chigusa wrap her legs around her waist, scissoring her very tightly, causing Heather to yell out in pain. "Gaagh!!! N-no!! Let me go!!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:21 am

Chigusa's thighs were like pythons with the way they were squeezing the life out of Heather. She wanted full control of Heather, and the best way to do that was to build up the pain until the girl couldn't take it anymore. Chigusa knew because that had been done to her many times before, with her more heelish opponents attacking her body and weakening her until her spirit broke. She was eager to try this on Heather, she had the girl completely in her grasp right now and there was nothing the girl could do about it!

She couldn't keep up the tight pressure for too long, so she loosened up to give her muscles a small break. "Still fighting?" Chigusa asked, "It's admirable, but you've already lost. Your freedom is mine now Heather, and I will hurt you until you accept it!"

Chigusa squeezed down again, while her arms reached down and grabbed the fishnet Heather wore, pulling up on it until it was over her breasts. Then Chigusa reached her hands under Heather's bra, pushing up until the girl's tits popped out of her cups and the girl's sexy tits were completely exposed. The idol grabbed Heather's tits, fondling them and pinching her nipples, using a mixture of pleasure and pain to wear down Heather's spirit.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:44 pm

"Gh..haagh.." Heather let out, the pain really jolting her body as Chigusa would squeeze her harder and harder. It was incredibly painful, and part of Heather wanted to just give into her, but the rest of her was trying it's best to refuse that. She didn't want to let Chigusa have her way with her in the middle of the ring, but it was becoming more and more like Heather really had no choice in the matter.

"Ngh..Whatever Chigusa..I'm..not letting you do what you want!" Heather let out, her waist pounding in pain as Chigusa loosened the pressure a bit, letting the blood rush back to that area.

"Ah-hah!?!? G-get out of there!!" Heather yelled out as Chigusa would squeeze hard again, pulling her fishnet top up and slipping her hands under her bra, slipping her breasts out and exposing them. Heather would struggle frantically as much as she could before Chigusa grabbed her breasts, fondling them and pinching her nipples. "Haagh..guh..s..stop.." Heather let out, holding back her moans as much as she could as she felt that mix of pleasure and pain assault her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:56 pm

Chigusa teased and tortured Heather relentlessly, pinching the girl's cute pink nipples between her thumb and forefinger and pulling outwards to stretch Heather's sexy tits before pushing back and giving them a deep breast massage. She knew Heather wouldn't be able to hold on for much longer from the seemingly unending punishment, and that Chigusa only had to push a little bit more before Heather would be pliant in her grasp.

"Protest all you want Heather. I'm in control, and I will have my way with you!" Chigusa chirped happily, before moving on to the next step. She pulled up on the fishnet top, trying to force it around Heather's arms and over her face to distract and constrict her. Then Chigusa would attempt to roll them over so she was on top, sitting on Heather's lower back. She hoped the fishnet would be distracting enough for Her to have time to reach down and grab Heather's pants and yank them down to her knees, exposing the lacy black underwear Heather wore. Then, if Chigusa had the chance, she would grab the underwear and pull it down as well to expose Heather's sexy ass!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:20 pm

"F-for now maybe! But I'll get out of this!!" Heather would yell out, though her moans and her weak struggling was betraying her words quite a bit. When it came down to it, Heather looked nearly helpless in Chigusa's grasp, the girl just continuing her punishment as she would pinch her nipples and pull on them, stretching out her breasts. That coupled with the massaging that Chigusa gave them afterwards was sending Heather's body wild, her not knowing how much longer she'd be able to withstand it.

Suddenly, she would feel Chigusa pull her fishnet top up more, pretty much constricting her arms with it and slipping it over her face, causing her to shake her head a bit in confusion before she would be turned over onto her stomach, Chigusa sitting on her back and yanking down her pants and panties. "Ah-haah!? Wh-what are you doing!?" Heather let out, struggling to free herself from her own fishnet top, sort of regretting wearing something like that in the situation she was in. She would kick her legs as much as she could, but with her pants and panties around her knees, it sort of restrained her legs as well.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:48 pm

With Heather still trapped in her own fishnet top, and her legs constrained by her pants, Chigusa knew she had a chance to make Heather submit to her completely. She sat down on Heather's lower back to keep her pinned against the mat, and raised one palm high in the air. The crowd cheered in encouragement as they knew what Chigusa was about to do. With a cheeky grin, the idol brought her hand down right on Heather's ass with a loud crack! The crowd ooooo'ed in appreciation, then demanded more.

"Give up Heather?" Chigusa asked, "Or I can just beat you again. It looks like the ref and this crowd have no problems with me humiliating you for as long as I want." She began to repeatedly spank Heather's sexy ass, each time hitting hard enough to leave a red handprint. The idol was feeling mad with power. So this was what it was like to completely dominate an opponent. Chigusa had to admit it felt quite good. Maybe she would feel guilty about this later, but for now all she wanted was this sense of control.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:26 am

With Chigusa sitting on her lower back and her own clothes binding her limbs, Heather found herself in quite the predicament underneath Chigusa. It seemed like the girl had her completely under control as the crowd would egg Chigusa on more and more, really sealing Heather's fate. She grit her teeth, trying her best to maneuver her arms out of her top before she would feel that hard spank on her ass, causing her to let out a loud yelp at the stinging feeling.

She squinted her eyes, biting her lip as she tried to endure that before Chigusa would say what she did, spanking her more and more. Her ass felt like it was on fire from how hard she was hitting it, causing her to shake her head and yell out. There wasn't much she could do here and Chigusa had her right where she wanted her. As much as Heather wanted to refuse, she didn't see any other way. "Haah..A-alright! S-stop! I give!! Just stoop!!!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:44 pm

Hearing Heather's submission and scream of pain, Chigusa stopped, turning her head back to look at her defeated opponent. "You finally give?" Chigusa said, "Took you long enough. If you had just submitted from the beginning, it would've saved you all this humiliation!" Her hands grabbed Heather's ass, which was glowing red and quite warm to the touch. Such a beating must have been the worst kind of humiliation for Heather. It gave Chigusa such a feeling of satisfaction.

"Now, let's go back to the beginning," Chigusa said, getting up and pulling Heather up to a seated position, "Tell the entire crowd you submit to me, and that you'll agree to anything I say. Then, take off all your clothes."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next