Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 165 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 164 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

SS: Lilly vs Nina, WAM facesit match

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

SS: Lilly vs Nina, WAM facesit match Empty SS: Lilly vs Nina, WAM facesit match

Post by anegge Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:16 pm

Sunscreen Facesit Hentai match
Participants: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post11918.html:4qh2on21]"Luscious" Lilly Lemon[/url:4qh2on21] vs [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post11740.html:4qh2on21]Nina Campbell[/url:4qh2on21]
Attire: Bikinis
Rules: Make your' opponent cum while you are sitting on their face

Last edited by 121 on Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
SS: Lilly vs Nina, WAM facesit match GXChUKwSS: Lilly vs Nina, WAM facesit match 1BElGMISS: Lilly vs Nina, WAM facesit match UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

SS: Lilly vs Nina, WAM facesit match Empty Re: SS: Lilly vs Nina, WAM facesit match

Post by mnpinner Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:59 pm

Lilly finished putting on the tight-fitting yellow fabric over her bust. Her first PPV match. It was about damn time! Lilly had thought all of her work here had almost gone unnoticed until she received a notice from upper management saying that she would be getting involved in the upcoming PPV. She knew of no other details, that is until she arrived today.

A sunscreen match...on a tarp...with special hentai rules applied. At least she knew they were keeping track of what she was good at doing. A smile came across her face as she licked her lips. Grabbing a skimpy silk bathrobe, Lilly covered herself and headed out to the stage before entering to a large pop. Seemed like she was the first out as she headed to the tarp, playing and teasing the strings of her robe while she waited for her opponent.

Back to top Go down

SS: Lilly vs Nina, WAM facesit match Empty Re: SS: Lilly vs Nina, WAM facesit match

Post by Yatori Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:24 pm

The thought of grappling across a sunscreen-slicked tarp greatly appealed to the Campbell heiress. To think a combination of common items had created such an interesting wrestling environment... Nina hadn't fought on such splendidly unique ground since that iced tea-filled pool.

She approached the gleaming tarp with her maid Anna in dutiful tow. The dark-haired girl, too, wore a bathrobe, one of intricate design and expensive material, over an equally glossy black bikini.

Nina bestowed a gracious smile upon Lilly as befitted a lady of her standing. "Good day, Miss Lillian Lemon." And what a charming name it was, in her opinion. "I am Nina Campbell. I look forward to a splendid match with you."

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:36 pm

Lilly blinked a bit blankly as Nina and Anna approached her in their robes. "Thank you.." she said with a slight bit of surprise and confusion in her tone by the cordial manner in which Nina spoke. She would turn her eyes to Anna who was also wearing a bathrobe. "Wait...aren't I only supposed to be fighting one of you?" Lilly was hesitant to remove her robe if this match was about to turn out to be more of a fight than she was told originally, although she would comply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:37 pm

Nina chuckled, though her laughter wasn't disrespectful, only amused. "Worry not, Lilly. May I call you that? You may call me Nina in turn. To wit, Anna-" and she gestured to her fire-haired maid. "-is merely here to hold my robe for me. I had her wear a bathrobe to fit the theme. But I shall be your sole opponent, and it delights me to no end to have you all to myself. Shall we begin?"

With a respectful nod to Lilly and her arms held out somewhat, she softly intoned, "Anna? If you would, please?" Her maid would go about disrobing her expertly, from parting her front to undoing the sash to peeling it off Nina's pale shoulders and arms. The British heiress's black bikini clung tight upon her lean frame. Her crimson eyes remained oriented upon Lilly all this time, awaiting her opponent's disrobing with a slightly salacious smile.

"We really should tie up your hair, Nina," Anna observed of her mistress' thigh-long raven mane. "It'll get in your way."

"Perhaps, but only-" and her smile became even more sultry. "-if Lilly agrees to tie up her own hair..."

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:37 pm

Lilly just watched in wonderment as Nina's servant disrobed her. Her eyes devoured the enticing motions of the contents that the robe revealed. Nina gave her a weird vibe, but it was nothing that Lilly couldn't handle. As she slowly undid her robe's sash and peeled one side away from her body, she looked up at Nina. She would lick her lips slowly before dropping that side off of her body, letting gravity take the rest of the robe.

Hearing Nina's suggestion accompanied by that sultry smile, Lilly responded. "I'll play your game, but only because if I play by your rules, it'll be that much sweeter when you give into my will."

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:37 pm

Nina's crimson pupils drank in every movement that bared every inch of the confident blonde standing before her. Her already high estimation of Lilly rose even more. Such a svelte body... such sultry sass... such a spirited soul... she was going to enjoy claiming all of those for herself.

"Rarely I have given in to another woman's will, Lilly. But if the entwined threads of fate that bind us bid me do so, then know my pride to submit to a prize such as you."

With that said and smiled, Nina had Anna bind her long hair into a thick ponytail, making her look rather like her best friend Aura Greenfield. Anna would then produce another elastic band and do the same for Lilly.

"As I surmised," Nina admired. "A ponytail suits you, Lilly. Shall we dance, then?"

Her hands would come up gracefully. At the sound of the bell, Nina would reach out and cup her hands in between Lilly's upper arms and armpits, thumbs stroking the base of Lilly's breasts. She guessed that the blonde's shoulders would be too slippery for a firm grip, so she went for more profitable handholds...

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:49 pm

Lilly couldn't help but blush at Nina's words. Was it the manner in which she spoke, or simply Lilly loving her ego getting stroked? Either way, she knew this would one of her top matches since arriving at AFW, or at least that's what she was expecting. Her hand would reach back to feel the pony tail, something she hadn't worn since grade school.

She made only one verbal response before preparing to lock up, "Only if you don't mind me dancing dirty."

Expecting to start out with a grapple, Lilly's arms were up higher than the almost diving hands of Nina's who wasted no time in getting a feel of her assets. So she wanted to play it that way? She had to try and play off her early error by sending her hands down to Nina's waist, aiming to bring her close while cupping her ass. She wanted to dance? Then they shall dance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:26 pm

"So long as it's ladylike," Nina purred, "I look forward to our dance..."

And indeed they danced, the British girl aiming to maintain their distance by pushing at and squeezing Lilly's breasts while her American opponent tried to draw her closer by way of tugging and cupping Nina's round buttocks. The two ladies would be stalemated for several moments as they struggled to assert themselves.

"Lovely..." Enjoying the slim yet strong fingers squeezing her tushie, Nina would let Lilly pull her forward, only to reach out with her right leg to hook and trip her opponent backwards with the help of a playful shove.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:47 pm

Lilly was at a slight disadvantage, in her mind. She may have had a firm hold on Nina's enjoyable ass, but Nina had a hold of something far more stimulating to the lemon girl. As her breasts were squeezed, a noticeable blush would crawl to her face. The blush would only be broken as Lilly thought she was going to be successful in drawing in Nina, but she was wrong.

As she drew the dark-haired Brit towards her, she felt her leg hooked, and she soon found herself falling down rather easily with all of this sunscreen on the tarp. All that Lilly could try to do was reach for Nina's head to try and pull it down with them into her lemon-scented breasts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next