Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 102 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 101 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Need a name for a new hentai finisher for Natalia

+5
Cirno
Bluemouse
Admin
jakeb1993
Kitten
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Need a name for a new hentai finisher for Natalia - Page 2 Empty Re: Need a name for a new hentai finisher for Natalia

Post by zxn666 Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:47 pm

[quote="Kitten":36jyyhuf][quote="Bluemouse":36jyyhuf][quote="Kitten":36jyyhuf]which is also wrong and sounds retarded in Spanish.

But... SPANISH sounds retarded.

You sound retarded no matter what you speak... even when not speaking you sound retarded.

if blue mouse is all alone in a forest does she sounds retarded?

Spoiler:

The correct answer is that until bluemouse is observed by a sentient observer, she exists in a superposition of states of being both retarded and not retarded, provided that these are the only states of the system and these states do not commute. However, if we consider the possibility that bluemouse is by herself a sentient observer, then the superposition of states collapses and only one definitive state with zero uncertaintly in one variable and maximum uncertainty In the other will be observed.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Need a name for a new hentai finisher for Natalia - Page 2 Empty Re: Need a name for a new hentai finisher for Natalia

Post by WrestlerAngel Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:38 pm

^ I think that name is way too long

Stephanie Lawrence's Profile
http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/stephanie-laurence-t5862.html

Ms Garcia, the Teacher's Profile
http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/ms-garcia-the-teacher-t5984.html#p144698
WrestlerAngel
WrestlerAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:50 pm

Schrodinger's Pussy

Remains in a state of cumming and not cumming until being observer...

Name of the finisher found!

Need a name for a new hentai finisher for Natalia - Page 2 6u0iRWY
Need a name for a new hentai finisher for Natalia - Page 2 QiougD6Need a name for a new hentai finisher for Natalia - Page 2 TTlOMaFNeed a name for a new hentai finisher for Natalia - Page 2 5t0Q5s2Need a name for a new hentai finisher for Natalia - Page 2 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:52 pm

[quote="Kitten":2izxty9x]Schrodinger's Pussy

Remains in a state of cumming and not cumming until being observer...

Name of the finisher found!

Dirrrrrrrtyyyyyy, suits her though.

Admin
Site Admin

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:16 pm

Nice name XD.

Though I think I'll be stealing Cirno's "Ride the Wave" name for myself..

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:26 pm

Kitten's just jealous that I have so many admirers.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:13 am

[quote="zxn666":398a75qt]
The correct answer is that until bluemouse is observed by a sentient observer, she exists in a superposition of states of being both retarded and not retarded, provided that these are the only states of the system and these states do not commute. However, if we consider the possibility that bluemouse is by herself a sentient observer, then the superposition of states collapses and only one definitive state with zero uncertaintly in one variable and maximum uncertainty In the other will be observed.

You're a terrible Buddhist. I'm going to have to ask you to leave the temple.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Need a name for a new hentai finisher for Natalia - Page 2 GXChUKwNeed a name for a new hentai finisher for Natalia - Page 2 1BElGMINeed a name for a new hentai finisher for Natalia - Page 2 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:05 am

[quote="anegge":1pdxm3y8][quote="zxn666":1pdxm3y8]

You're a terrible Buddhist. I'm going to have to ask you to leave the temple.

You can leave the temple but the Tao will leave with you.

Last edited by 909 on Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Need a name for a new hentai finisher for Natalia - Page 2 6u0iRWY
Need a name for a new hentai finisher for Natalia - Page 2 QiougD6Need a name for a new hentai finisher for Natalia - Page 2 TTlOMaFNeed a name for a new hentai finisher for Natalia - Page 2 5t0Q5s2Need a name for a new hentai finisher for Natalia - Page 2 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2