Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 2:57 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

Who is online?
In total there are 154 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 154 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

But how does one make a Hentai Finisher? (For Iceman)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

But how does one make a Hentai Finisher? (For Iceman) Empty But how does one make a Hentai Finisher? (For Iceman)

Post by pu-level-up Fri May 08, 2020 8:43 pm

But how does one make a Hentai Finisher? (For Iceman) _ooyod28

"Owwww! You're pushing too hard Yvette!" Asaki complained as her gym partner pushed hard on her upper back, trying to get the pinkette nurse to properly stretch out. Her French friend and tag partner merely scowled, not relenting one bit.

"It's not my fault you're as stiff as a day-old baguette!" Yvette replied, "You haven't been stretching at all, have you?"

Asaki forcefully pushed back, forcing Yvette to back off. She turned around and stuck out her tongue at her tag partner. "And so what if I haven't?" she said teasingly, "I don't want to stretch! You can be the bendy one Yvette, I choose to be stiff as a board!" To emphasize her point, Asaki stiffened up exactly like a board, topping over backwards and nearly knocking her friend over.

Yvette sighed, shaking her head as she grabbed her water bottle and towel. They had been training at the gym for a few hours now, going through tough physical conditioning to prepare themselves for their future matches. Both of them had their separate debuts at AFW, and neither girl had a particularly satisfying showing. Though they both had fun, they knew that they would only be facing more difficult opponents in the future, so they needed to train to be ready. Yvette took her training very seriously, and she wished that Asaki would do the same.

"Well, I'm a bit too tired to continue," Yvette said, "Time to throw in the towel and head home. You coming?"

Asaki sat back up, getting to her feet. "Actually, I've already made some plans," she said, "I'm supposed to be meeting someone for some super secret training?"

Yvette's eyebrows rose behind her glasses. "Huh? Really?" she said.

Asaki responded with a wide grin. "Yep! She should be here soon, told her I'd have some time after we're finished," she said. She looked around the gym, trying to find the person she was supposed to meet.

"Aha! There she is!" Asaki said. She threw an hand up, waving towards someone on the far side of the gym. "Hi Estelle! Over here!"

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

But how does one make a Hentai Finisher? (For Iceman) Empty Re: But how does one make a Hentai Finisher? (For Iceman)

Post by Iceman Sat May 09, 2020 1:19 am

It had been a week and a couple of days since her last match ended. Estelle was using her day off to review her career in the AFW so far. When she arrived in the league she was maybe a little bit too much naive and thought herself a big shot she actually wasn’t. She didn’t took the wrestling world very seriously and she paid the price in form of two sound losses to start her score. She only was lucky to find some kind oponents who didn’t want to take advantage of her inexperience, so she escaped that predicament with only her pride hurt. After that she rethought all her principles and started working out more and more, made some friends who helped her develop her knowledge and her moveset until she was ready to get back on a ring. And finally she started winning. Her hard work, training and dedication paid off as she finally got the victory she now deserved. From there on, she had wins and losses, but she enjoyed every match and got in good terms with lots of rivals.

The public also reacted greatly to this development. At first she looked like nothing more than a hentai jobber material, but when she reappeared on stage and showed what she had been learning people started rooting for her. Right now she was far from having the fan clubs the top tier wrestlers of the AFW had, but she was surprised to notice her fanbase was actually pretty solid and her corporate social media was full of commentaries from enthusiast followers. She always stayed humble and showed thankness for that as she promised that it wouldn’t go over her head.

And there she was now at the AFW gym’s locker room, getting changed into her spandex bright red shorts and gym top, ready for anything. Her last rival, the lovely nurse Asaki, texted her a couple of days ago summoning her that day. She went over the text again:

"Hi Estelle! I hope you're still up for training with me. I'm really excited to learn a few new moves from you Wink. Anyways, I'll be at the gym next Sat. morning, come if you're able! See you!”

Estelle really liked Asaki. Since they had their match the Swiss noticed how her rival reminded her of herself. She was eager to show herself and stand proud but inexperience got the best of her. The brunette was the one who fought against the pinkette in her debut and she tried to pay Asaki with the same kindness Annette or Lilith paid Estelle. That didn’t mean she was going to concede victory, but she would win in terms that didn’t overwhelm or discourage her rival. It turned out to be a delicious experience for both of them and they ended up sharing numbers, which led to the encounter that was just to come.

Scarlet finished getting ready and walked into the mats room. She was scouting, searching for her friend as she noticed someone waving at her from one of the mats on the corner. Asaki was accompanied by some brunette girl with glasses. Estelle ran at their encounter.

“Good morning Asaki. Sorry if I kept you waiting, dear.” she openly smiled happy to see the pinkette once more, then addressed her companion. “Oh, how rude of me. My name is Estelle, and you are? Nice to make your acquaintance.” Estelle offered a handshake to the brunette.

Back to top Go down

But how does one make a Hentai Finisher? (For Iceman) Empty Re: But how does one make a Hentai Finisher? (For Iceman)

Post by pu-level-up Sat May 09, 2020 2:37 pm

Yvette adjusted her glasses, squinting towards the direction that Asaki was waving to see who it was. It took her a moment, but she finally recognized Estelle as she walked closer. "Hey, isn't that the girl you lost to in your debut?" Yvette asked. She had been watching the match live to support her friend, and had gotten a wonderful view of everything that happened. Yvette had been teasing Asaki about it for weeks afterwards, calling her la fontaine from just how hard she squirted.

"So it's that kind of training eh, madamoiselle fontaine?" Yvette said with a little giggle. Asaki punched her friend on the shoulder, blushing from the teasing.

"Quit trying to embarrass me!" Asaki said. She was about to say more, but then Estelle saw them and came over, cutting her off.

"Hi Estelle! Thank you so much for coming!" Asaki said, "Oh, let me introduce you to my tag partner and best friend, Yvette! She's from France!"

"Enchantée," Yvette said, taking Estelle's hand. Instead of just shaking though, she leaned in, and like a true European gave Estelle une bise on each  cheek.

"C'est un plaisir de faire votre connaissance !" Yvette said. She assumed that since Estelle was Swiss, she knew French. Every single Swiss person she knew in Europe knew at least three languages, "Please take care of Asaki for me, she's a bit of a handful."

Asaki hit Yvette on the shoulder again, clearly annoyed that her friend was talking as if she was a child.

"Anyways, I'm off now! Have fun training madamoiselle fontaine ! Don't make too much of a mess!" Yvette winked at Asaki before turning around and heading to the change rooms, waving one hand behind her back. Asaki, having just been the butt end of Yvette's teasing, stuck out her tongue at her friend's retreating figure.

"Geez... I'll get her back for this!" Asaki said both to herself and to Estelle, trying to maintain her image in front of her new friend, "Anyways, I'm glad you could make it out Estelle! I was really hoping you'd be able to help me out with a few things..."

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sun May 10, 2020 1:49 am

Estelle found funny the fact that Asaki looked like bickering at the other woman. They didn’t look arguing though, just friendly enough to banter and argue like that. The brunette in the glassed must be someone important for Asaki and just that inclined the Swiss to friendly approach that woman. Asaki looked so happy to see her and that brought a smile to her face. As soon as she introduced herself the nurse rushed to make a proper introduction between them. It surprised Estelle when Yvette went for une bise on each cheek and then talked to her in French.

“Ah, une beauté française. Ravi de faire votre connaissance ma chérie” Estelle felt so happy to be able to talk French with someone. She loved her roots and culture and being able to reconnect with that part of herself made her smile. Also, a friend of Asaki so important to her to be a tag team partner could get to be a friend to her, so Estelle’s interest in this woman only grew within seconds. Yvette had other plans for the day though, the brunette would be leaving them just now so Estelle made said her goodbyes. “I will take care of her. Be sure to stay for the next one.”, she said in between giggles.

Yvette made her way out just after some mocking comment to Asaki, who replied by sticking her tongue at her. All that dynamic made Estelle laugh lightly. She could appreciate how there was many layers to the relationship of those two. Asaki expressed how happy she was that she actually replied to her summoning and asked for some help with some mysterious matter.

“I just couldn’t say no to you when you asked me to come. So tell me, what is this matter you wanted my help with?”, Estelle said with her hand posed relaxed on her hip, then arched a brow and got a funny smile on her face. “But first, tell me: Is that ‘madmoiselle fontaine’ thing exactly what I think it is?”

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Sun May 10, 2020 1:39 pm

"Please not you too!" Asaki said, blushing and giggling a little bit. She minded it a bit less with Estelle though, as Asaki felt that if anyone had a right to tease her it would be the woman who made her cum like a fountain in the first place. "Yvette hasn't stopped teasing me about what happened in our match for weeks now. Oh I can't wait to get her back! "

"But anyways, that's not what we're here for!" Asaki said, trying to change the subject, "Thanks again for coming out! I really do need your help. Let's go the the ring?" She gestured towards one of the empty practice rings before heading towards it with Estelle.

"I've been thinking a lot after our match, that last hold you got me in was really something!" Asaki said as they headed to the ring, "Like, when you got me into that hold, I had no idea what to do to get out and fight back. And the way you finished me off, my gosh that was spectacular. Not gonna lie, I actually got off a few times just watching the replay of that move!" She blushed a bit at her sudden admission. "Sorry, TMI?"

Asaki hopped up onto the ring apron, sliding in through the middle ropes. "That's why I wanted to ask for your help," Asaki said. She turned to face Estelle, a confident smile on her face. "Can you teach me how to make my own hentai finisher? "

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sun May 10, 2020 7:08 pm

Estelle giggled when Asaki pouted at her when the brunette teased the nurse about the new nickname Yvette gave her. "Well, maybe she is teasing you that much because she saw you enjoying it a lot and was a little bit jealous...", she said with a playful smile and her eyebrow arched at Asaki.

The pinkette thanked her again for coming and then guided the Alpine towards the ring. Did she want to have a rematch in a more private enviroment? Estelle was still unsure about the reason she was summoned, but it wouldn't be a crazy guess given the friendly terms they were in at that moment.

Once in the ring Asaki began reminiscing on the last minutes of their match when Estelle locked the nurse in her Embrasse de plaisir. Asaki spoke of those moments in a passionate way, marking how effective the hold was in melting her body and her mind, and how wonderful it felt. Seeing the woman so ardently talking about that really toiched Estelle. One thing was talking about the effectiveness of the move, but what Asaki implied meant much more. It talked about how Estelle had improved with time. "I'm so happy you found the move that 'enthralling'... Hehe." she said while playing with one of her brown locks, trying to hide that it was her the one feeling enthralled now.

At last Asaki told her the reason why she wanted to see Estelle. The nurse wanted her to help in developing a hentai finisher! Insecurity ran over Estelle's mind. How could she, who was just a rookie without any skills only months ago, take the responsibility of mentoring someone in such an important task? Then an idea crossed her mind: maybe that meant that she was slowly becoming more experienced and well versed. Her former rival... No, her friend, wanted to trust her on this, and she had to be there to live up to the expectations this rookie had for her by giving the best advice she could have for her. It was as if Estelle had gone full circle, from scared and lost rookie to mentor.

Estelle breathed deep and then looked at the nurse in the eye. "Asaki, I would be glad and honored to help you out. But before we can focus on a finisher I think there are some fundaments we could go over. So, why don't you make sure the room is properly locked? We don't want intruders to see what is going to happen in here...", she winked teasingly at Asaki.

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Sun May 10, 2020 9:41 pm

"Locked? I didn't know these rooms had locks," Asaki said. She slid out of the ring and went to the door. "Huh, there is a lock!" she said, twisting it until the lock clicked, "I wonder why more people don't use it? I've stumbled upon all sorts of things in these practice rooms. Geez some of the people here are really shameless!"

The pinkette slid back into the ring, quickly hopping up to her feet. "OK, now we're in private," Asaki said, "We can get started for real now!"

Asaki took a step towards Estelle, seemingly getting ready to start wrestling with Estelle, but then she suddenly stopped. "Wait, one more thing," Asaki said. Her hands went down to the hem of her white t-shirt, which was already sweaty from her previous workout. "Should we take our clothes off? " Asaki asked, her face slightly blushing from her question, "I mean, since we're practicing hentai wrestling..." Asaki was bring genuine with her question, though she did have her ulterior motives. Estelle was incredibly attractive, and Asaki wanted any chance she could get with the Swiss beauty's naked body! She just hoped her face didn't give away her lewd intentions.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Mon May 11, 2020 2:02 am

Of course neither of both wrestlers would like any intruders to peek at what was going to happen on top of that ring, and the lewd nature was only one of the reasons, the most important one being that if they were going to develop Asaki's moveset the nurse wouldn't want anyone to have a scoop at how to defend from her new moves.

Estelle giggled at Asaki's comment, marking the irony of someone who came in front of thousands calling someone shameless. "Alright, no intrussions now. We can begin." The Swiss was about to start some lesson when Asaki just started getting naked. Not like Scarlet didn't enjoy the vision of the nurse's beautiful breasts, quite the opposite, but she wasn't expecting her friend to go all out from the very beginning.

"Wow, and here I was thinking we would start slow... Well, here it goes.
", the brunette said as she undid her bra and tossed it to one side of the ring, making things even. "First let me review some basics about what we do..." Estelle started circling around her rival like a cat. "Sensual wrestling is about much more than just raw sex until one wrestler cums, it is about a clash of wills and most of the times a sharp mind is as useful as nimble fingers or an agile tongue." She stopped behind her partner, two of her digits trailing around her body as she got Asaki in a soft embrace.

Estelle got closer to the nurse's ear so she could whisper. "You always need to keep your mind clear and notice the difference between your arousal and the rival's. You are putting much on the line when going for certain moves that involves more sexual contact." Estelle got a small nib at Asaki's earlobe as one of her hands pinched her nipple. "Always be aware of that balance of arousal. Try to raise the rival's without taking much damage for yourself because in this world whoever burns faster usually loses the match."

"In order to further work on your rival's arousal without taking much yourself, sometimes you need to make some shift in the match's rhythm..." As she said that Estelle suddenly transitioned into a headlock and shifted her weight so she could force a takedown on Asaki. With her rival properly secured with her back on the mat Estelle started trailing small kisses all around Asaki. "This is really important because like this you can get ypur rival under control and start getting the real work done..." She said that as her hand cupped Asaki's still covered crotch, rubbing against it a couple of times just before retreating her hand. "Do you understand what I am trying to teach you, dear?"
Iceman
Iceman

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Mon May 11, 2020 3:29 am

Seeing Estelle taking off her top, Asaki quickly did the same, pulling off her t-shirt and her sports bra, letting her tits out. "Whew! Ahh that's so much better! " Asaki said as she threw her clothes over her head.

Asaki was as much focused on Estelle's body as her words when the taller Swiss beauty stalked her around the ring, her eyes never leaving Estelle. She let out a small gasp as Estelle embraced her from behind, feeling the Swiss beauty's bust press into her shoulder blades, while two fingers traced lines across the nurse's supple curves.

"O-ok," Asaki said, taking in all of Estelle's advice. This was stuff she was vaguely aware of instinctual, but Estelle putting it into words really helped. What didn't help was the sultry tone in Estelle's voice, which was doing wonders to make Asaki feel quite aroused. That only got worse as Estelle began teasing her body, pinching her nipple and nibbling her earlobe. Asaki blushed, feeling a little embarrassed at just how fast Estelle was able to make her all bothered.

But then suddenly Estelle changed tracks, grabbing and pulling the pinkette nurse into a headlock, and then sweeping her off her feet in a well executed takedown! "Oof!" Asaki grunted as she landed hard on her back. Asaki tried to push back a little, but Estelle had her locked in tight. The nurse giggled a little as Estelle kissed her all over her body, then gasped as Estelle palmed her sex through her tight spandex shorts. She wore no underwear underneath.

"Mmmnh," Asaki groaned, "I understand sensei!" She decided it would be fun to refer to Estelle as teacher for now, as she learned everything the Swiss beauty knew about sex wrestling!

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Mon May 11, 2020 4:20 pm

Estelle was sure her actions were illustrating her words nicely. Her own apetite for that woman was starting to stir and not having the pressure of being in the middle of a match didn’t help to hide that feeling, but since Asaki had trusted her to be her mentor the Swiss would try her best.

“You see, there is balance in this shift in motion. You fluster your rival so they become weaker to your advances, then surprise them with a sudden takedown or throw to get the fighting to the ground on your own terms so then you can resume your sensual work with an advantage...” Estelle said that as her hand went from Asaki’s breast to her womanhood, not without taking some time to caress those delicious mounds.

“Obviously you have to keep in mind that your rival is trying to do exactly the same to you, as you can see right now. That’s why you always need to keep your focus and never give your rival a chance like this to raise your arousal while theirs remains intact. So when you see yourself locked in something like this you need to think fast or you will have a hard time.” Estelle kept the headlock as she got her free hand to her own mouth, getting two of her digits properly moisted. “So, that’s the theory, but practice is something different. For example… how would you escape this?” she concluded with a sultry tone as her fingers danced towards Asaki’s bottoms and slipped inside to start brushing against her sex.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next