by Blade/speranza Today at 8:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 5:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 4:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 123 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 120 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, CrashTestDumbass, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

But how does one make a Hentai Finisher? (For Iceman)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

But how does one make a Hentai Finisher? (For Iceman) - Page 2 Empty Re: But how does one make a Hentai Finisher? (For Iceman)

Post by pu-level-up Tue May 12, 2020 12:48 am

Asaki tried her best to listen to everything Estelle said, but in truth she was finding it quite hard to pay attention. It really didn't help that Estelle was taking the time to fondle every part of her body, playing with her perky breasts, running her hand down the nurse's toned belly before stopping just shy of her shorts. Asaki wasn't trying to fight back of course, she figured whatever Estelle did was for educational purposes, but a part of her knew that in truth she just wanted Estelle to have her way with her the same way as they did at the conclusion of their match.

Which was why Estelle's question came as a surprise to Asaki. "Hm? Break free?" Asaki said, sounding like a student who was caught napping in class, "Um... Ah!" While she was thinking of her answer, Estelle slid her hand into Asaki's tight-fitting shorts and her fingers began running along the length of the nurse's already damp sex.

"Uwah- you're not gonna give me a chance are you?" Asaki said. She realized she needed to get into the mindset that this was a match, and that Estelle really was her opponent. "Think fast or have a hard time eh? I think it might be a bit too late for that," Asaki thought. She had to take this more seriously, otherwise Estelle was just going to fuck her silly again!

"H-hows this?" Asaki grunted, her arms shooting up to press the palms of her hands into Estelle's chin, pushing her head up to loosen the headlock. Asaki would the twist sideways, trying to create enough room to pop her head out and scramble back onto her knees. Unfortunately for her Estelle's other hand were still in her shorts, but she figured getting out of the hold was more important than anything that could happen to her bottoms.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

But how does one make a Hentai Finisher? (For Iceman) - Page 2 Empty Re: But how does one make a Hentai Finisher? (For Iceman)

Post by Iceman Thu May 14, 2020 4:45 am

It was undeniable that Estelle was having a good time with her hands. Asaki’s body was something out from this world and the Swiss felt so tempted to let her instincts go on her and enjoy each other with all the privacy they didn’t have for their first meeting, but she now had a responsibility towards her friend and she was going to fulfill it.

But the brunette wouldn’t be the only one who was having a good time. The nurse reacted first as if she was completely aloof, so inmerse in the caressing the Swiss was making that it was as if her mind melted. “Wake up, Asaki!” she scolded her pupil in a funny way. “If you don’t get out you will be drained of strength, and what a way to start this lesson would that be!”

Of course Estelle would go slow at her, the objective of the lesson being helping her friend overcome her insecurities about hentai wrestling and developing some moveset together. The Swiss wanted to push Asaki’s limits without making her go over the edge too soon. Of course they would have some time to enjoy each other, but for now she would take things slowly. The nurse finally decided to go for some defensive moves as she got her palm against Estelle’s face and pushed in a way that made her headlock weak enough to pop her head out and roll on her knees.

“Wonderful! You got to annoy your rival enough to create an escape window and that way you were freed from that sensual attack before you could be drained. Now try applying that same principle to some kind of attack. Get me in a situation like I did with you by mixing regular wrestling and sensual moves.” Estelle adopted a guarding stance but kept herself open to any of Asaki’s moves. The aim was to encourage her to be creative with her strategy, so she would go along to see where the nurse could get.

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Thu May 14, 2020 7:06 pm

After getting out of the headlock, Asaki sat on her knees, panting slightly as she tried to cool down her already overheating body. Maybe it was Estelle's sensual nature, or how the Swiss beauty touched her, but it simply drove the pinkette nurse wild. Asaki wanted to learn from Estelle and become a better fighter, but no small part of her just wanted to drop all pretenses and get to fucking each other's brains out.

But that was exactly the kind of mindset that Estelle warned Asaki about, getting too aroused and caught up in the heat of the match so much she lost her will to win. The nurse realized that much, and so she did her best to lower her arousal and keep level headed. She took a deep breath, feeling her heartbeat slowing as she calmed her body.

Asaki thought for a moment on how best to meet Estelle's challenge. She moved in slowly, hands raised. Then, it occurred to her exactly what she wanted to do. "OK, here I come!" Asaki said. She curled her feet underneath her, then sprung forwards using her coiled legs. Asaki's attack was straightforward, a frontal charge to get right into Estelle's guard. But Asaki wasn't trying to grab onto Estelle though, instead, she aimed to tackle down Estelle breast-first, using her chest to push into Estelle's breasts and her momentum to knock Estelle off balance so she fell on her back with Asaki pressing down on top! Once she was on top, Asaki would try to pin down Estelle's arms by the wrists, leaving the Swiss beauty completely open to continued assault by Asaki's bosom!

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Thu May 14, 2020 10:33 pm

Even if the victory in their previous match had been relatively clean and quick for Estelle, Asaki had shown some traits that signaled that in fact the nurse could be a really successfull budding talent in the hentai wrestling scenario. Out of every of her skills the pinkette showed, the most prominent one was to be a pain in the back when it applied to keeping her still while working on her sex. Only in two of the different holds Estelle subjected her rival to could she really do her bidding while in the rest she was just annoyed at how Asaki was actually good at escaping. It again proved to be true when she popped her head out of the headlock and rolled over, ending Estelle’s sensual attack.

Attacking was a much different thing. In their last match Asaki only found one way to tire Estelle enough to make her orgasm, but the nurse felt somehow lost while strategizing. She needed some lessons on that matter and that was exactly what they were doing. Asaki went for an unorthodox tackle that took Estelle a little bit off-guard. The Swiss went on her back while the nurse landed on top of her, making her sigh as their breasts mashed together. Asaki was quick in pinning the brunette’s arms against the mat so she was aparently unable to defend herself. “Good job in pinning me! But you still have to start the real attack… What are you going to do now?”

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Fri May 15, 2020 5:32 am

Asaki felt like giggling a little when she tackled Estelle down, but held herself back. This was serious business! She needed to focus on her training, otherwise she'd be wasting Estelle's time. The nurse felt quite some affection for the Swiss beauty, and she didn't want to do anything that would upset her. She did let herself smile though, especially as Estelle asked her that question. Asaki had quite a bit of fun planned.

"Hmm..." Asaki said as she feigned being deep in thought, "Whatever shall I do? I think... You'll let me do whatever I want!"

The pinkette grinned, then leaned in to lock lips with Estelle, kissing her deeply. Asaki then pressed down with her chest, forcing their breasts together. She made little moaning noises as their nipples clipped each other as Asaki swayed from side to side, massaging Estelle's breasts with her own.

"I know you said to control your arousal," Asaki said, breaking their kiss as she leaned in closer to kiss at Estelle's neck, "But it's OK if your opponents get aroused faster than you, isn't it?" She leaned in and bit Estelle's earlobe. "That's the way I like to fight," Asaki breathed, her voice soft and sultry, gently brushing against Estelle's ear.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Fri May 15, 2020 9:15 pm

Lots of sensations mixed inside Estelle’s mind at the moment. For starters she was surprised by the fact Asaki found a very effective strategy to take her to the ground. Second, she was so curious about what the nurse would do next, willing to see how her learning would unfold. Third, she wanted her partner to ravage her so bad. The Swiss was doing good at keeping that apetite of her at bay, but as their very special training session would continue her resistance would crumble with no doubt.

Asaki was actually a very good seductress. She had a voluptuous and delicious body and her attitude had something that made her irresistible for Estelle, a golden prize to obtain,the forbidden fruit. The nurse’s breasts felt so soft, making Estelle shiver in pleasure as their nipples brushed against each other and became stiff, piercing the nurse’s mounds.

Then Asaki went for a more aggressive strategy while puckering Estelle on her neck and nibbing her earlobe. The Swiss’ respiration became heavier as soft pants started escaping her from the stimuli. Asaki was good and Estelle craved for her touch so much, but she also was a little bit reckless. “You are right...haah. This is a challenge to see who burns slower. But you forget your rival can make your own moves go against you!” Estelle said that in between soft moans just before she started retaliating against Asaki’s ear which was so close to her. Doing exactly as she was being done Estelle wanted to turn tables on the nurse. When she would feel ready for the next step the Swiss would wrap her long legs around her rival’s body and roll over so she would regain the top position. “See? Now you are mine for the taking...” She said before leaning in, softly kissing her partner.

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Sat May 16, 2020 7:20 pm

Asaki's assault was as much for her own pleasure as it was for beating her opponents. The nurse had signed up to be a wrestler to have fun, especially with incredibly hot wrestlers like Estelle. And now to the nurse she had Estelle at her mercy! Asaki was about to continue and have her way with the sexy Swiss beauty, but Estelle began to counterattack, leaning in to tease Asaki with kisses and nibbles to her ear.

"Oooh that's unfair Estelle!" Asaki moaned, "You're supposed to let me have my fun!"

But then Estelle turned the tables even more on the sexy nurse. Her long legs wrapped around Asaki's waist, squeezing tight for a moment before twisting and rolling them both over! Asaki gasped as suddenly she was underneath Estelle again. She still had the Swiss beauty's wrists in her hands, but she was now the one getting pinned underneath her opponent's sexy body.

"Ahaaa... Should've seen that coming!" Asaki said, trying to maintain a strong face. She couldn'"t say more though, as Estelle sealed her mouth with a tight kiss. The nurse moaned a little, toes curling as she enjoyed the feeling of Estelle taking control of her once more!

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sun May 17, 2020 4:44 am

For just some instants Estelle was at Asaki’s mercy, but in the end the training wouldn’t prove fruitful if she didn’t make her part in defending herself. Even if she wasn’t going to go at full force against the nurse the brunette had to oppose some resistance if she wanted to really help her friend improve. When Asaki pouted at her when the Swiss began retaliating in an attempt to make things harder on the pinkette.

When she noticed Asaki pouting at her because of not letting the nurse do as she pleased with her body Estelle realized how there was a lot of her past self in that woman. Both saw the hentai wrestling show in an innocent, maybe a little bit naive, way. The same way Estelle’s first rivals and spar partners helped her out of that shell of ignorance she wanted to help the pinkette, but most of all not because some sort of camaraderie, but because she really cared about Asaki and wanted good things to happen to her.

From her new position Estelle was able to see Asaki’s luscious body all sprayed on the mat just below her. She desired her embrace even more by the seconds, but the training session was still on her mind. “There is something you don’t get yet Asaki. It is good to enjoy yourself in the match, everyone does, but your rival isn’t going to let you do, you have to take what you want. Is in that fight in where the heart of sensual wrestling lie. You want me that bad? Then you have to get me.” She winked at her rival as she arched her brow, as if asking Asaki what was she going to do now.

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Sun May 17, 2020 6:58 am

"Uwah~ you really want me to get serious eh?" Asaki said in response to Estelle's admonishment. The nurse hadn't really been trying too hard, that was true. She had mostly wanted to roll around and have some erotic fun, maybe picking up a thing or two along the way. But Estelle was really taking it serious! Well, Asaki couldn't disappoint her friend, so if Estelle wanted her to try, then she would have to!

Asaki grit her teeth and pursed her lips shut. She gathered all the strength in her back and began pushing up, hoping to get Estelle's grip on her arms to slip. She knew from their match that Estelle wasn't particularly strong physically, and even though Asaki was smaller she coils go toe to toe with her in strength. The nurse was used to lifting heavy wrestlers on and off beds, after all, and so she had quite some strength.

"You want me to get you?" Asaki said, "Alright, I'm coming!" She brought her feet flat against the mat, and then bridged upwards, pushing hard with powerful thigh and glue muscles to buck upwards and push Estelle to the side. Asaki would try to use that to roll herself on top, landing with her body in between Estelle's legs, their positions from before reversed.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Mon May 18, 2020 12:42 am

“But of course I want you to get serious, I want you to be able to get any rival you want!” Estelle had some words of encouragement for Asaki. She wanted the pinkette to get better because the Swiss could feel how she and her sparring partner shared the way they thought and approached their careers. Most of all both of them wanted to have fun with it, but the brunette wanted to show her friend how to do that while also becoming a good show for everyone, securing her a comfortable job in the AFW.

Estelle was still on top of her rival, but Asaki seemed really aware of the fact that brute strength wasn’t the Swiss’ specialty as she tried her best to buck her body aiming at shoving the brunette off of her. Estelle’s strength lay on her legs and that was why she favored the use of scissoring moves, but in that moment she was being overpowered by her rival’s thrashing.

After some more seconds of struggle the nurse managed to regain the top position, but she still was wrapped inside Estelle’s legs, so the Swiss still had some control of what was going on. “Good job retaking control, but I can still do this...” Estelle began bucking her hips, trying to get some brushes against her rival’s crotch in an aim to test her focus. “What now, Asaki? Can you keep going if I do this?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next