Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:33 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:29 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:22 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 107 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

But how does one make a Hentai Finisher? (For Iceman)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

But how does one make a Hentai Finisher? (For Iceman) - Page 3 Empty Re: But how does one make a Hentai Finisher? (For Iceman)

Post by pu-level-up Mon May 18, 2020 1:42 pm

"Oh!" Asaki gasped when Estelle bucked up, bringing their crotches into contact for the first time this spar. Now that Asaki thought about it, they hadn't really had any crotch on crotch action even in their match. The nurse's face turned devious, her smile widening as she thought of something quite naughty.

"Ara~ Estelle, you're sure you want to do that?" Asaki said, "I've got much better access to you than you do to me!"

Asaki pressed her thighs shut, keeping Estelle from getting too close to her sex. She humped back, grinding her crotch tightly against Estelle's, all the while protecting herself from getting overly exposed. The nurse was in between Estelle's legs, her Swiss opponent had no real protection between herself and Asaki's attacks. Even though Asaki was inexperienced, she knew that in this position, for this kind of a contest, she had the advantage.

"I can keep going all day," Asaki said, "But I wonder how long you will last?" The nurse leaned in and kissed Estelle on the lips again, this time trying to press her tongue into Estelle's mouth and assume the dominant position!

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

But how does one make a Hentai Finisher? (For Iceman) - Page 3 Empty Re: But how does one make a Hentai Finisher? (For Iceman)

Post by Iceman Mon May 18, 2020 11:30 pm

Estelle grinned in satisfaction when she noticed Asaki gasping at the sudden contact between their crotches. It was true that being on bottom didn’t leave the Swiss with the best options for this spar of them, but winning wasn’t her goal after all. What the Swiss wanted was to help her friend develop her skills. And facing it, even losing that spar was going to be delightful.

Asaki wasn’t wrong though when she stated the obvious: from their current position it was the nurse the one who had the upper hand in their sensual bout. The pinkette knew this as she was willing to prove herself by bucking back at Estelle. The Swiss bit her lips when a surge of pleasure coursed her body. It was undeniable that in that clash her rival had an edge, but that wouldn’t stop the Swiss beauty from trying her best.

“Maybe… uhn… but you will have to face me to prove that!”, the Swiss managed to say between moans, her arousal pent up because of the treatment the sexy nurse was giving her. After some time of sensual exchange it became aparent that Estelle wasn’t going to escape that and that she was going to be the one cumming first. Her brown locks sprayed on the mats as she sealed her lips shut, denying with her head what was coming. How hard would her upcoming orgasm become, that was on Asaki’s hands.

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Tue May 19, 2020 12:56 pm

Asaki pinned Estelle down tightly, pressing her entire body against her sexy opponent's to heighten both of their feelings. She focused on her sex though, using her spandex-covered pussy to rub up and down Estelle's womanhood, tribbing her ever closer to orgasm. Asaki was feeling it as well, though the nurse wasn't quite as eager to drive up her own arousal as before, taking notes from Estelle's lessons to control herself and work her opponent. She was also taking her time to pace herself, instead of rushing to drive Estelle to cum quickly, she wanted to build the Swiss beauty up to an orgasm that would leave her winded and drained!

Asaki's hands left Estelle's wrists and went down, prying back the sexy Swiss's long legs and spreading them apart, opening her up completely. "Don't hold back how much you want it Estelle," Asaki breathed, "Just give in!" She leaned in and kissed Estelle again, redoubling her efforts as she shifted positions, her own legs moving wider to trib her sex directly upon Estelle's. Her shorts were soaked through at this point, though neither girl could tell whose juices it was.

Asaki slowly increased her pace, her hips steadily moving faster and faster. She wanted to test just how long Estelle could hold against her sexual attack. In their match, Estelle had made herself cum quickly. Asaki wasn't going to let that happen this time. Should Estelle try to hump back to drive herself into orgasm, Asaki would simply stop, leaving Estelle hanging on the precipice of pleasure to drive her insane. The nurse wanted full control of the pace. Only when Estelle fully gave in, spreading herself out completely, submitting to Asaki's will would the nurse drive her into the orgasmic bliss she so desired!

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Tue May 19, 2020 9:37 pm

Right at that moment Estelle’s fate was set in stone. There was nothing the Swiss beauty could do to avoid the orgasm that was coming. Not like she was hating that though, anyone looking at the scene could have seen that easily. Asaki had found a way of pressing her body against her brunette friend to a point she maximized any contact, making jolts of pleasure go all over her.

Estelle shut her eyes tighter and sealed her lips, trying to contain the moans that tried to freely fly from her signaling how close she was to the edge of ecstasy. The brunette knew she was so close, but even in her sensual haze she noticed how something had changed in Asaki. Where in their previous match the nurse was a little bit hasty on her sensual attacks now it was as if the sexy pinkette had found her center, using every movement to elicit as much pleasure from the Swiss. Estelle was putty in Asaki’s hands.

As a final act of rebellion against Asaki’s rule Estelle tried to buck her hips faster to give her a quicker release than the one the nurse had planned for her, but Asaki noticed that and stopped on her tracks, leaving Estelle eager and unattended. “Dont be so...uuuuhhn cruel with me Asaki!”, the brunette said in between moaning. Asaki had her just where she wanted, the nurse showed that she was actually paying attention to Estelle’s lessons. If she had been in a different situation the Swiss would have felt some pride about that, but for now her universe was just pleasure.

Estelle closed her mouth and her eyes and denied with her head as if that would stop her rival, but nothing could prevent what was coming. With much more skilled sensual attacks than in their previous matches Asaki was making Estelle lose her mind to pleasure, even without actual sex to sex contact! After some more instants of this onslaught Estelle couldn’t take anymore. “Oooohh my God Asaki!!!!” With a final buck of her hips the Swiss exploded in bliss as she reached climax, her juices spraying against Asaki as she came and hard. Estelle kept riding the waves of pleasure and moaning like crazy until the last throes of the aftermath were done. Then, she slumped on the mat, her legs unwrapped around Asaki as she was feeling so weakened. “That was incredible Asaki… I need some time to catch my breath...”

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Tue May 19, 2020 10:16 pm

Asaki giggled a little when Estelle complained about being left hanging. The nurse had suffered similar treatment during their match, when Estelle built up Asaki's orgasm agonizingly slowly. Now Asaki was returning the favor, and seeing just how effective such a technique was to tire out her enemies. "Hmm? Well well, looks like you can dish it out but you can't take it!" Asaki said teasingly, "OK Estelle, I'll oblige. Time for you to cum!"

And cum she did. Asaki was a bit shocked at how hard Estelle came, her body bucking upwards against the nurse's, nearly throwing her off. Not only that, but the Swiss beauty also squirted, drenching her panties and soaking Asaki's own shorts. Asaki didn't expect Estelle to be that aroused, they hadn't even gotten naked yet and already she was cumming like this!

"Oh wow Estelle... You've really got the hots for me don't you?" Asaki said as Estelle's orgasm subsided. She leaned in and gave Estelle a little kiss on the cheek, before leaning in to whisper into her ear.

"Remember how in our match you kept right on going after I came super hard?" Asaki said, "How about I repay that favor as well?" She smiled deviously, humping down and bringing their barely covered sexes into contact. She held it there for a moment to tease Estelle, but then backed off and lifted her body off the Swiss beauty.

"Just kidding!" Asaki said. As she got up though, she had another devious little idea. Her hands slid down to Estelle's bottoms, and before the Swiss beauty could react, quickly slid them all the way down her long legs, stripping Estelle fully nude!

"You've made such a huge mess Estelle! Here, let me help you get these off, Asaki said as she pulled the panties down and then threw them away outside of the ring! During their match Asaki had not succeeded in stripping Estelle all the way, so she never did get a good look at her opponent fully naked. She was going to take this chance to see everything right up close!

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Wed May 20, 2020 1:13 am

When Estelle arrived that morning as she was summoned to the gym by her friend she didn’t even know what could happen. Her surprise wasn’t small when she found out that what Asaki wanted was some counceling in wrestling and hentai techniques. The Swiss felt honored by her friend and maybe a little bit unprepared to mentor anyone but she was resolved to do her best in helping Asaki develop as a wrestler. And let’s face it, it is not like Scarlet didn’t enjoy the pinkette’s presence, and the touch of her body.

But there was something that surprised Estelle a lot. The Swiss thought she had read the nurse’s character while on their match. Asaki acted so eager in their previous encounter but maybe a little bit flustered and in the end inexperience got the best of her. But the woman standing over the brunette right at that moment looked really different. It was as if Asaki had actually listened to every advice coming from Estelle and instantly applied it in order to get the Swiss to an overwhelming climax.

The exertion Estelle’s body was subjected to after her orgasm was so big she couldn’t even muster some strength to pry her friend off of her. When Asaki teased about how she kept going after making her climax on their match the Swiss whimpered. “P-please Asaki-aaaahnnn!” Just the feeling of the nurse’s crotch against hers was intoxicating for her overstimulated body.

The pinkette showed this sultry and playful attitude of hers again when she stated that all was just an innocent joke, and then proceeded to get rid of Estelle’s shorts. The Swiss couldn’t do anything to resist that so after some seconds her wet womanhood was fully displayed for the nurse to enjoy. Estelle would lie there, trying to catch her breath enough to resume the spar as her friend looked busy enjoying the sights.

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Wed May 20, 2020 3:37 am

Asaki took a moment to relish the sight of Estelle's naked body before her. This was actually the first time she saw Estelle fully nude, the nurse had been stripped by the end of their match, but Estelle still had her panties. Now it was Asaki that still had her bottoms on, whereas Estelle was nude. How the tables have turned!

The nurse bent down between Estelle's legs, her green eyes fixated on the Swiss girl's dripping wet pussy. Asaki leaned in, placing a gentle kiss on top of the Swiss beauty's pink sex. "Estelle, I want to taste it," Asaki said, her voice a little breathless as she seemingly asked for permission. But she a had already made her decision, no matter what Estelle said.

Asaki stuck out her tongue and began kicking up and down Estelle's slit. The tip of her tongue began to tease out Estelle's clit, trying to bring it out from under its hood where the nurse could really get at it. Once it was out enough, Asaki would clamp her lips over it and begin to suck a little, pulling on Estelle's clit using her lips and tongue.

Asaki had forgotten about the spar at this point, mesmerized by Estelle's sex. She couldn't help herself, she just had to have a taste!

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Wed May 20, 2020 7:36 pm

It looked like there would be no rest for Estelle. Even if the Swiss needed some seconds to catch her breath and recover from the draining orgasm she just experienced, the good Asaki had other plans in mind for her. It was that or the nurse just losing herself to the desire of ravaging her rival. Estelle remained completely unable to do anything about it but whimpering and ask for mercy.

At first it was as if Asaki wanted some payback for the two orgasms in a row she suffered at Estelle’s hands on their previous match, but now it was something different, like Asaki not being able to restrain herself anymore as she leaned in for a feast in which Estelle’s womanhood was the main course. The Swiss whithed and whimpered as her only response, but when that nimble tongue found the pearl of her sex the brunette could only wail in pleasure.

Asaki’s tongue was a complete ravager, but that didn’t mean the pinkette not having her good share of skills. It was obvious that the woman had done that kind of thing before because her skill was more than apparent. That sudden stimulation of her clit drove the Swiss’s arousal to dangerous limits once more. “Noooo nonono not again not again pleaaaseee!!!”

No matter how hard Estelle protested, she was way too horny and overexcited to avoid a second orgasm. With a loud wail of pleasure she just reached a second climax in a row, a little bit more of her juices gushing at Asaki’s face. Estelle kept jerking her body and riding unwavering pleasure until her rival decided it was enough. “Aaahhnn Asaki staaaaaaaaaaaphhh!” Estelle pouted, tears forming on the corner of her eyes from the overstimulation.

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Wed May 20, 2020 10:13 pm

Two orgasms in rapid succession, that was what Estelle did to Asaki to get the nurse to give in. It seemed the Swiss beauty wasn't physically capable of resisting either, as she came hard not long after Asaki began teasing her clit with her tongue. This time the nurse lapped up every last bit of Estelle's juices, allowing them to flood her face and spray into her mouth. After reducing Estelle to a pleasured wreck, Asaki finally took her mouth off of Estelle's overstimulated sex.

The nurse then crawled over, mouth shut, not saying a word. She immediately leaned in and kissed Estelle deeply on the lips. As she opened her mouth, a flood of Estelle's sex juices poured from her mouth into Estelle's. Asaki hadn't swallowed one bit, she kept it all in her cheeks, and gave every last drop she could gather back to her Swiss teacher!

"See, I told you you taste good!" Asaki said as she broke their kiss, beaming down at the drained Swiss beauty in front of her. She pulled back, sitting on her knees, looking down at Estelle's naked, sweaty, highly aroused body.

"So Estelle, I think it's time to practice my hentai finisher on you now," Asaki said, "I hope you're still up for it!" Whether Estelle was up for it or not, Asaki would still be taking her and putting her through the nurse's finisher. She was just having too much fun to let Estelle off even if she was too tired!

Asaki stepped over to Estelle's legs, spreading them wide open once more. The nurse then sat down and grabbed Estelle's thighs, pulling her in closer and pulling her up, holding the folded over Swiss beauty's spread open legs and sex right underneath her mouth. For good measure, Asaki placed her thighs over Estelle's shoulders, making sure the Swiss beauty was pinned down firmly and not escaping. Her arms wrapped around Estelle's waist, hugging her in close.

"You know, I haven't thought of a name for this move yet," Asaki said, "Can you help me come up with one Estelle?" Before the Swiss beauty could speak though, Asaki was already licking at her sex, this time digging her tongue in deep to lick into her pussy, instead of just teasing her clit like before!

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Thu May 21, 2020 1:12 am

Estelle wasn’t a woman who would let pride take the best of her, but as her career advanced her sensual endurance had only got better to the point she was so happy about the development of her skills, but few wrestlers could have taken two consecutive orgasms of that intensity and survive to keep going in a match. The Swiss was a moaning and cumming mess, her womanhood swollen and still pulsating, the burning sensation coming from her groin becoming a little painful because of how overstimulated she had been for the last minutes.

After what it seemed like a terrible eternity for the brunette Asaki withdrew her tongue from her folds and Estelle only could emit a groan of thankfulness. Then the nurse showed her appreciation to the Swiss by kissing her slowly and deeply on her lips. At first Estelle accepted gladly whatever treatment that didn’t imply more sexual stimuli for her, but suddenly she noticed how her rival got her own juices inside her mouth! Being caught at a moment she wasn’t ready for that Estelle’s eyes widened in surprise as she coughed violently.

Estelle was a wreck, unable to move her sweaty, flustered and heavily sensitive body. She needed at least some minutes until she could be able to properly stand up, even more to walk away, but Asaki was far from over with her. With some nimble moves Asaki folded Estelle’s legs and spread them in a way she was unable to move or defend herself. “Noooooonononono please Asaki I can’t take anymooooooooooooooore!!!” Estelle’s moans resumed as she noticed her friend’s tongue against her folds, but they were now only a soft whimpering, barely a raspy whisper. She was even unable to raise her voice from the overstimulation. Asaki was using her to greenlight her finisher move, but Estelle wasn’t exactly in there to evaluate the hold. Her mind was slipping on the verge of uncounsciousness as she got ravaged once more. Some seconds after that treartment began Estelle let out some muffled groans as her body jerked like crazy as she reached the edge for a third time in a row, her pussy shooting the remaining juices she had inside. This orgasm was much shallower than the previous, but that was because of Estelle’s state and not because of the move’s effectiveness. After some short afterglow Estelle would lie there, her eyes rolled up and her breathing quick and fickly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next