» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 113 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 113 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A delightful scent(Maria/Kelly)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A delightful scent(Maria/Kelly) - Page 2 Empty Re: A delightful scent(Maria/Kelly)

Post by Harrier Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:17 am

"Oh? That would be a shame, indeed..."
The Kawaii was generously smiling when Maria put her arms on her back. She loosened the string of her apron, tying the loops new around the thumbs of Maria in a soft way so that she could remove them when she really tried. Usually, she would have no problem to pillage the redhead, but here was a rare chance to quell a sweet resistance with the nicest of approaches.

"I'll take care of the gumbo. Or let you do it. With your teeth. Cause your hands will be busy with writhing in pleasure."
The apartment beside the kitchen could wait. And she had an idea while her head was bending forward, hovering at the side of the neck of Maria so that she could see Kelly if she slightly turned her head.
"You can leave your apron on. I love to kiss the cook."
Her hot breath caressed the skin of the kawaii before planting a kiss on her.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

A delightful scent(Maria/Kelly) - Page 2 Empty Re: A delightful scent(Maria/Kelly)

Post by DarthMalice Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:20 pm

Maria squirmed lightly, a bit panicky as her hands were tied, and she shuddered once more- she hated to admit it, but Kelly was driving her a little crazy. She was loving this situation a bit more than she should, tied up and taken advantage of in a kitchen by another woman, wearing just her apron. The mix of surprise, thrill, and a small bit of fear as well as her own arousal was only intensifying her own pleasure in the situation. She bit her lower lip, looking at the gumbo- Maria was too proud to let someone else do the work on her cooking
"Ah... I,I'll get i-mmphm!"
Maria turned her head, cut off by sudden kiss, hew knees quivering slightly when the other kawaii kissed her. Maria knew she was blushing even more, heat radiating off her cheeks- her struggling melting for a moment. She almost fell back into Kelly, the kiss making her want it all the more- Maria knew that she was only showing just how naturally submissive she really was, and how much of a bondage fetish she had. She knew she had to get out of this before it escalated further... but the idea at being at the other girl's mercy was only making her hotter.

"I think I've played this song before-
The Melody is Different but I hear the Drums of War.
And so it seems my mission is the same;
What always ends in bloodshed begins as just a game."
History Repeating Pt 1, The Megas

Thursdays I work, so my responses will be slow on them. Sorry ^^;;
My Wrestlers:

Kawaii Division; [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/kawaii-league-f27/maria-aschcroft-t7092.html#p173019:19t4qz8t]Maria Aschcroft[/url:19t4qz8t]
Friction; [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/irene-rayzama-the-broker-t7106.html:19t4qz8t]The Broker- Irene Rayzama[/url:19t4qz8t]
Fur and Feathers; [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/fur-feathers-roster-f52/blueberry-the-slime-girl-t7226.html:19t4qz8t]Blueberry[/url:19t4qz8t]

DarthMalice

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:25 pm

The redhead nearly fell into her, and Kelly was simply thrilled while still webbing her with honeyed words. This was indeed a good day for her. First thing she would do after she had seduced her would be to ask the management for a match with her before someone stole her away! Something fitting, nice, fluffy and fun for the sweetie to enjoy.
"I'll take care of your little problem with the spoon then."
Kelly grabbed the spoon that had been used by Maria to treat the gumbo, leaning slightly forward to lick a sample from it before putting it temporarily into one of her pockets, slowly putting the apron over the head of her victim so that it would be held up only by the string and the thumbs of Maria. Putting a little weight on her could not hurt to diminish her thoughts of getting away. She could squirm all she wanted if Kelly was asked, but not run away.

"Your shirt is adorable. But to be honest, I would like to see you without it. Want to watch me undress you?"
That was basically a rhetorical question as she already slowly opened up the buttons of the shirt, watching with curious eyes if the girl would like to see herself getting undressed. Before Maria could answer, she would offer her the spoon to bite on.
"Be a sweetheart and take care of the gumbo, Maria-chan. And don't you worry. I said the apron stays on for the sake of your dignity. And I am a honest girl..."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthMalice Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:38 pm

Maria's eyes widened as her outfit was manipulated, and she was repositioned, and then, finally, when Kelly's hands began to slowly pull her shirt off. She could feel the buttons popping free slightly, one after another, the shirt slowly loosening as she bit down on the spoon. She shifted and squirmed even more, her nipples already starting to peak under the layers of cloth, her anticipation of what was to come turning her on all the more. She swallowed, the shirt slipping on her shoulder slightly and starting to reveal her black bra and surprisingly ample chest. Maria almost gave in completely, wanting to give in and be at Kelly's mercy- however, she squirmed once more and shook her head, dropping the spoon slightly and trying to pull away from Kelly

"Ahhhh~ n,no... s,stop it.... M,Miss F,Flowers... l,let go... "
she struggled a bit more, still trying to pull free of Kelly's grip. She shook her head a bit more, clearly trying to keep her wits about her and resist the much more dominant Kawaii's advances.

My Wrestlers:

Kawaii Division; [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/kawaii-league-f27/maria-aschcroft-t7092.html#p173019:19t4qz8t]Maria Aschcroft[/url:19t4qz8t]
Friction; [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/irene-rayzama-the-broker-t7106.html:19t4qz8t]The Broker- Irene Rayzama[/url:19t4qz8t]
Fur and Feathers; [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/fur-feathers-roster-f52/blueberry-the-slime-girl-t7226.html:19t4qz8t]Blueberry[/url:19t4qz8t]

DarthMalice

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:37 am

"Oh! A black bra. Are you a naughty girl under your clean facade, Maria-chan?"
The black bra had given her the room for that cliché️. But still a classic, or as a commentator or pro wrestling would say, vintage moment.

Less classic was that the redhead tried to escape from her again, but Kelly had a solution for it after the shirt hung around Maria's tied hands. Or at least she thought she had by grabbing, tightly but not out for a hurt, through under the arms of the sexy cook to take a grab at her ample breasts to stop her from running away.
"Are you trying to run? Don't. Be glad that it was me that encountered you here instead of a hardcore psycho."
She explained, trying to give her speech the feeling of someone who was concerned but still in charge like a doctor or a nurse before returning to the seductive tone.
"Slip out of your shoes. Now."

Last edited by 8345 on Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthMalice Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:40 am

Maria turned red enough to stop traffic when her opponent commented on her bra- and that was almost enough. She almost mustered the willpower to pull away, about to tell the other girl off a bit- when she found herself groped by her ample chest. She moaned out in earnest this time, blushing and moaning and shaking her head. Her struggling devolved back from anything useful the squirming and writhing of captured prey- she wasn't going to be escaping as long as her opponent held her two biggest weak points.

And that voice- it was like honey to Maria's ears- she wanted to hear it, to be dominated by it deeply, even though she was trying so hard to resist. With another shudder she shifted, slowly shifting out of her black loafers and standing on the cool tile floor in her socks, still at her opponent's mercy. Maria got one final idea, hoping it would at least by her some time.
"Ah... a... a match..."
she swallowed, looking back
"I,if you stop, I'll m,make a deal with you- o,one match, your choice of rules and stipulation... i,if I win, I go... y,you win, and I'll be y,your personal... u,ummm... 'h,housewife' f,for a whole night, from s,sunset to sunrise... I'll do anything you want and won't resist..."

My Wrestlers:

DarthMalice

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:18 pm

Kelly's hands were grabbing at the breasts of Maria, noticing how that weakened and pacified her. That was good to know for further interaction. And on top of that they felt incredibly good under her fingers, so she massaged them with a strong grip, using the bra to also add some elements of tugging in.

The offer made Kelly get pointy ears. A grin appeared on her face while she would use her knee to direct the legs of Maria to spread further out after she had removed her shoes.
"Do I understand you right? I stop to grope your breasts, and you agree to do a match of my liking? Are you sure about it? You seem to enjoy it..."
She asked in a sultry tone, using a tactic of confusing wordings. And even if the redhead did not take the bait, she had a second plan at hand. She may have not been the smartest, but anyone who underestimated her ability to get a situation was in for a big mistake.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2