by Old_Man_Tai Today at 1:19 am

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:12 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 12:57 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 11:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 226 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 224 Guests :: 1 Bot

Blue_Snakie, CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Nothing but the Best (For Daemongirl)

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Nothing but the Best (For Daemongirl) - Page 2 Empty Re: Nothing but the Best (For Daemongirl)

Post by TiefBlau Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:09 am

"Haah, well I can't say I don't envy you a little. I would love to have a place like that" Heather let out, forcing a little laugh, getting her mind off what suddenly plagued her slightly as much as she could. Just as Natasha was thinking, Heather didn't want to risk ruining their date either. If anything, talking about that would be something they could do possibly later on, Heather always finding getting it off her chest helped her quite a bit when it started to come up again.

"A-ah?" Feeling Natasha brush the hair from her face behind her ear, Heather's blush deepened quite a bit, finding it almost hard to keep her eyes on the road before she would hear Natasha's explanation. "Ah hah, I seee. Heh...to be honest...if I knew how erotic this place was..I probably would have stayed in America myself...though following my brother here when he seemed so enthusiastic about it was something I couldn't pass up. Living in the spotlight, becoming the best in the world, that's something I've been working so hard for since I...since...my brother started..to....s-since I got into wrestling really.." Heather would say, choosing her words as carefully as she could as they were now only seconds away from the restaurant.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Nothing but the Best (For Daemongirl) - Page 2 Empty Re: Nothing but the Best (For Daemongirl)

Post by daemongirl Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:38 am

"It was quite nice, I got every sort of private tutoring you could imagine, most of the skills I use today come from all the different martial art teachers I had over the years." Natasha said quite casually as she moved back to gazing out the window as now there were quite a few shops and restaurants to see passing by. She hadn't done much exploring since she came to Japan, most of her time had been spent either in matches or training so this was the first time she was seeing these places.

She was also glad to see Heather cheering right back up as the conversation moved away from whatever subject she wanted to avoid, she had a feeling it was the talk about her parents but she wasn't quite sure. "Well I'm glad you didn't know, otherwise I would never have met you Heather, and then who would I worship huh?" Natasha replied with a bit of a laugh as she did so, but it was a short one as she definitely noticed how she stumbled over her brother when she brought him up. Natasha placed a single finger against her lips as she thought about if she should ask her more about him or not, deciding like with the parents she would wait until later to probe deeper. "And here you are number one contender for the championship, you must be proud of that fact right? I came here just to have some fun, I guess to get away from life as a rich heiress and just do something that I enjoy. But best in the world... I could get used to that idea to." She said clearly teasing Heather as she began to giggle right after.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:09 pm

"Really? Wow that's pretty nice." Heather would let out as Natasha talked about having private trainers and tutors. It was something that Heather could only dream about having. Though then again, Heather wasn't really one to take someone else's advice about the style she fights, though if they're convincing enough she might be willing to learn. As far as she's concerned though, she got to where she is now using all methods that she developed herself through observation.

"Ah haha, well isn't that true huh." Heather responded, grinning a bit as Natasha talked about worshipping her. Heather thought of all the things that she's experienced in AFW so far and wondered how life would be like if she knew the nature of the place beforehand and decided not to go. Both Dante and Alessa were here in Japan now, which would leave Heather in America without them. It was something she couldn't even imagine, so she was more than happy that she made the right choice. "Heh, there can only be one best Natasha, and you're talking to her right now." Heather said, grinning as she tapped on the wheel.

"We're here.." She let out, pulling up at the Shiodome city center building. "Belvedere is on the top floors. Wait till you see the seats we have." She said, nearly boasting a bit as she stepped out of the car.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:42 pm

Natasha suddenly got the feeling that she was coming off as trying to brag to Heather about how she grew up, nothing could have been further from the truth but the more she talked about it the more she felt a little bad for having had so much given to her. She supposed that was one of the reasons why she wanted to earn everything here in the AFW, she wasn't going to let anyone give her anything for any reason and prove to herself she could make it on her own. Course that didn't mean she had to stop using the family house or the money, none of that affected her training after all.

Natasha nodded with a smile on her lips as Heather admitted she was right about coming to the AFW, she herself knew she would be here even if she had never seen Heather though she likely wouldn't have been having quite as much fun without the woman. She reached over and elbowed Heather gently in the side when she called herself the best, letting out a cheerful laugh while rolling her eyes. "We'll see about that one of these days Heather, or should I say number one contender since you seem obsessed with it." Natasha replied before laughing once more as they pulled up to their destination, the woman climbing out of the car quickly as she looked up at the impressive building.

"All the way up there? Well well, this can not have been easy to get reservations for Heather, you must be proud of yourself." Natasha said as she walked around the car to walk beside Heather up towards the building, her eyes looking everywhere as she wanted to remember everything about this place.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:10 pm

"Heh, obsessed? I dunno about obsessed, maybe just..eager." Heather would let out, shrugging her shoulders as she kept that wide grin on her face, sighing and leaning back in the seat, laughing a bit before when Natasha nudged her in the side. Finally though, the two arrived at the building that Heather had planned in taking her. She heard alot of good things about Belvedere and she was hoping that they were all true. As she got out of the car, she would stare up at the top of the building, the height being quite impressive, causing Heather to grin and nod a bit. It was perfect, and if she got the view she promised, she knew Natasha would be pleased with it.

"Mmnn maybe a little." Heather let out, grinning still as she was jumping for joy inside. She would stand there for a second, thinking a bit before she would soon hold out her hand to Natasha, blushing deeply. "U-Um...I..should lead you in." It was easy for her to do it at Natasha's place, but now at a public place, holding Natasha's hand, she was getting quite shy about. "M-makes sense right?"

Last edited by 1905 on Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:39 pm

Heather did not need to worry so much about pleasing Natasha as the woman would have been pleased with anything the woman had taken her out to do, just being seen out in public with her was nice enough. Though she couldn't complain about taken out to what seemed to be quite the upscale place, suddenly curious as to whether Heather was thinking of paying for them both or not, if she was Natasha might have to just insist otherwise as she had in a sense forced Heather to take her out like this by making the bet in their last match. "I haven't had any time to go out and explore the city since I came here, so this is quite nice Heather."

Natasha didn't notice that Heather was reaching out to hold her hand again as her eyes were still glued to the building, but when she spoke up the blue haired woman turned her head with a puzzled look in her eyes. Glancing down she stared dumbfounded for a moment as she hadn't expected this at all, looking back up into Heather's eyes for a moment before she began to smile wider than ever. "Hehe, makes perfect sense to me!" Natasha let out with a slight blush coming to her cheeks before she placed her hand in Heather's, stepping close beside her and resting her head upon the woman's shoulder for just a moment. "Shall we go in Heather?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:05 pm

"Heh, well glad that you like it." Heather would let out, nodding her head. Everything was working out perfectly so far and she was glad to see that Natasha was already quite into it. She hoped that that would just escalate throughout the rest of the night and she was going to do all that she could to make sure of it.

As the girl smiled wide, Heather couldn't help but smile back at her, feeling Natasha grab onto her hand and step in close, resting her head on her shoulder. Heather's blush would deepen even more at that, hearing her ask her if they should go in. It took a second for Heather to regain herself and nod her head. "Y-y-yeah yeah, o-of course." Heather would make her way into the building, leading Natasha in as they would head up to one of the top floors in the dining area. There she would bring the girl to the Belvedere area, confirming her reservation as they would be lead over to their table.

Nothing but the Best (For Daemongirl) - Page 2 1229859-2J8J7IU.jpg

"W-well..here it is! I-I..hope you like it" She said to her, pulling her seat out for her before she would sit down herself, taking a deep breath, looking out the window at the sight.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:29 pm

She couldn't help but giggle as she leaned upon Heather, the way the woman continued to stumble over her words quite entertaining and even enlightening to Natasha, the embarrassed manner in which she spoke meaning she was enjoying herself immensely. She was just glad to see Heather was having as much fun as she was, quite the change from from their first meeting in which most of the joy was on her own end.

Natasha walked alongside Heather as she guided her towards the elevator, her deep blue eyes glancing around the lobby as she was becoming more and more impressed with how much work this must have taken to put together for if the restaurant was as nice as the lobby was then it was quite the high end establishment and was likely booked for weeks. As they stood in the elevator all alone Natasha took the moment to press herself against Heather some more, not separating herself from Heather until the doors slid open to reveal an obviously expensive place. Her eyes opened wide as they walked on over to the table, Natasha blushing and even looking around at the other people there as Heather pulled out her chair for her. "T..thank you Heather." She said before sitting down, gazing out the window at the millions of lights that lit up the city at night in awe.

"I love it Heather, how did you ever manage to get reservations here on such short notice? The view actually reminds me of my ring entrance don't you think? A million little lights across the dark night sky." As she finished speaking the waitress came over and introduced herself, giving them the menus and taking their drink orders. Natasha herself wasn't sure what she wanted to order or even what would be right to order, should she drink water or even wine? Meanwhile the waitress was clearly checking out both women, bringing a sly grin to Natasha's lips as she motioned with her eyes for Heather to look up at what the waitress was doing. "What do you think for drinks Heather?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:19 pm

"Ah heh, you kidding? No need to thank me. I said it would be the best date ever." Heather responded to Natasha, nodding her head as she would take another glance out the window as well. It was certainly quite the nice view, and Heather had only heard about it before this, in awe herself of how nice it looked. She would turn to Natasha, smiling at her and nodding her head before she heard her words about it. "Well...The number one contender gets a bit more push around here than you'd think." Heather responded, though she was recalling how difficult it was to convince the staff to give her the seats, especially considering Heather's Japanese wasn't necessarily the greatest.

As the waitress came over to them, asking for their drinks, Heather would tap on the table a bit, trying to decide what she should have. She wasn't one that drank too much, but being at an Italian restaurant, out on a date, she figured it would be a little odd to just order a water or something. When she looked back up to Natasha, she saw her sly grin and her eyes directed her to the waitress, who Heather could tell was checking them out. She would blush a little more again, as she cleared her throat at Natasha's question.

"U-um..well..I..I'll...just try some red wine.." Heather let out, clearly not knowing much about it. "Theee..best red wine on the menu..whichever one it is.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:50 pm

Natasha smiled warmly as she looked into Heather's eyes, quite enjoying their deep color as while the outside view was nice, she was here for Heather. "That you did, never doubted you for a second Heather." She replied before giggling a little at just how pleased Heather sounded, for the first time not stuttering as she spoke, meaning she was growing more at ease with being out with Natasha in such an intimate setting. Tilting her head to the side she looked at Heather with a playful but questioning gaze as she said, "Is that so miss number one contender? You can just drop your name and get seats like this, we may have to use that for other things."

She was teasing Heather as she had a feeling there was more to it than that, but she didn't say anything more on the subject as she waited for Heather to order something to drink. Once she did though Natasha just smiled wider as she could tell Heather wasn't used to ordering drinks like this and at hearing her ask for the best Natasha couldn't stop herself from giggling and waving off the order. "May I? What year is the, oh lets see.....fourth wine on the list?" The waitress took a second to remember but once she had answered Natasha shook her head and then asked about another, this time when the waitress told her she smiled and told her that was excellent.

Once the waitress was gone to get their drinks Natasha shrugged her shoulders. "I um, got to listen to my mom order drinks all the time at parties so I know a little about wine." Natasha said not revealing that her father had bought a winery when she was four so she knew a lot about wine in general. "So while we wait do you have any other questions for me?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next