by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 206 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 205 Guests :: 3 Bots

kerflubble

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Nothing but the Best (For Daemongirl)

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Nothing but the Best (For Daemongirl) - Page 5 Empty Re: Nothing but the Best (For Daemongirl)

Post by TiefBlau Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:18 am

"Heh, yeah definitely. It would be great for you to meet them." Heather would respond, nodding her head. She did, to some degree, feel proud for Alessa and Dante, though she can't deny that she wished that she had one of those belts around her own waist. "Although my brother is a bit of an idiot, so just letting you know that ahead of time." She continued, shaking her head a bit, looking back over at Natasha, trying her best to keep a big smile on her face.

As she started to answer her question, Heather would listen to her quite closely until she mentioned Natalia, someone Heather had quite the history with. Not only that, but she mentioned a hot tub match with another girl, seemingly enjoying it quite a bit. She would shuffle around, clearing her throat a bit, clearly uncomfortable with all that. "R-really? Natalia huh?..I'm...sure she wasn't...as exciting as having a match with me though right? I-I mean..you...must have preferred our match" She said, averting her eyes a bit, blushing slightly.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Nothing but the Best (For Daemongirl) - Page 5 Empty Re: Nothing but the Best (For Daemongirl)

Post by daemongirl Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:33 am

Natasha laughed for the first real time when Heather called her brother an idiot, happy to see that despite her past she had a normal relationship with her brother and had a friend in this Alessa woman. "All brothers are idiots or so I've been told, don't worry about it Heather." She said continuing doing her best to resume normal conversation with the woman, but when she brought up her other matches she couldn't help but notice Heather begin to act funny, seemingly uneasy with how she described her matches. Her confusion was clear on Natasha's face as she looked deep into Heather's eyes, not believing what she was starting to suspect was going through her mind.

"Yes, I'm surprise you didn't watch it Heather, I lucked into a sauna match with Natalia not too long ago." Natasha started to say before she suddenly had the idea to see what would happen if she pressed Heather on the subject. "It was fairly exciting yes, we both stripped down and entered the sauna, steam everywhere but you know how I am with beautiful women Heather, it might have been a normal match but we both went to hentai moves as soon as we could, I tell you that woman really knows how to tease a girl."

Natasha could see Heather looking away with her cheeks turning a bright crimson, knowing the woman fairly well at this point she knew she was embarrassed about something. More than that she seemed to have something on her mind that she wasn't telling her. "Heather, I can't keep thinking you're hiding something from me like this. Tell me, what do you feel for me that makes you seem so jealous? If you like me I need you to be honest with both me and yourself, so here it is, from here on we either see each other as more than just friends, or we are just good friends and thats how we will stay."

Last edited by 10067 on Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:33 am; edited 1 time in total
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:43 am

"Kh..I know all about Natalia you don't need to tell me" Heather let out, blushing deeper, still shuffling around at Natasha's talk. It seemed like it was pretty clear that Natasha suspected something with how she was acting a she went into more and more detail about it. "Nh..I..did see some of it but..I forgot about it." Heather let out, remembering actually seeing parts when she skimmed through the TV, though not being able to watch for some reason.

As Natasha's next words though, Heather would look up at her, blinking her eyes a couple times. Natasha was being straightforward with her, and it really struck her. Heather promised there was no hiding anything anymore, and here this was. "U-umm..well.." Heather let out, blushing deeply as she kept averting her eyes. "W-well I....th-throughout our matches..um..w-well I said I can't hide anything anymore so um..I..have..kind of sorta...f-fallen for you too a bit..w..well maybe more than a bit..y...you could say alot..."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:03 am

She knew that Heather had some past experience with Natalia but at that moment she couldn't remember what it was, but seeing her blushing an ever deepening shade of red told Natasha her suspicions just had to be right. There was also no way that Heather had forgotten about a match she was in, even if she just saw her as a friend Natasha had a feeling Heather would never miss one of her matches, nor would she ever forget such a steamy one unless she was trying to. "Forgot huh, somehow I don't think you could ever forgot some of those images from that match, I know I still remember them quite clearly."

She then tried to be as up front with Heather as she could, pushing her to say what she was really thinking so that she would no longer be in doubt about what they were to each other. Heather averted her gaze but before Natasha could say anything more Heather finally said what she had been hoping to hear, Natasha freezing up as she just stared at Heather while Heather finally managed to say she had fallen for her, even going so far as to correct herself and admit she had fallen quite hard for Natasha. She opened her lips to say something but she couldn't find the words, forgetting what Heather had told her earlier and focusing on just that last bit. "H.Heather you real..really mean that don't you?" Natasha would then lean forward to press her lips against Heather's in a deep kiss, holding it for just a moment before she leaned back blushing a bright crimson. "Sorry, I, couldn't resist myself...."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:23 am

"Eh..well..I tried to." Heather let out, blushing a bit deeper as the images that she saw came to her head a bit again. She shook it off as much as she could, thinking alongside with her own match with Natalia, knowing just as much how the rest of their match probably went, especially with Natasha who is much more into it than Heather was at the time.

"Mh..I wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it." Heather then responded to Natasha's words, unable to look her in the eyes from her embarrassment. She wasn't sure how the girl would take it, after what she had said earlier, but suddenly she would feel Natasha lean forward and press her lips against her's, getting her in that deep kiss. Heather would gasp a little, her eyes widening and her face turning a deep red before they would slowly shut, Heather melting a it in the kiss before Natasha broke it, leaning back and saying what she did. "A-ahm...n..no I-It's fine I'm...g-glad you took it that way." Heather let out with a little laugh before almost on cue their food would arrive. Heather would readjust herself as much as she could, thanking the waitress before taking a deep breath.

"Ah heh...s-so now you know how it is."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:45 am

Natasha knew Heather was speaking nothing but the truth about how she felt about her in that moment, unable to stop herself from kissing the woman as she had been hoping for such a moment since Heather knocked on her door, even if she wouldn't admit that to herself. Heather had given her no resistance either she noticed, the woman embracing the kiss entirely, letting her know that Heather had been wanting that as well. Once she pulled away she was incredibly embarrassed, a first for the woman who had shamelessly had her way with near a dozen women during her matches. "I suppose, I've been waiting for you to say that for a while Heather. I may have been teasing you in our match but, I came to understand I had been speaking the truth even then."

In the heat of the moment she had forgotten everything about Cecilia, but now as their food arrived she had a moment to think back on what they had both said earlier in the meal, replaying over and over in her mind Heather saying that she loved Cecilia. The blond woman had been there for Heather when it all fell apart and they had been living together for some time now, that was not a relationship she wanted to tell Heather she had to forget, but neither could she accept Cecilia holding onto her. "Y..yes, I guess I do now Heather." Natasha replied before turning to her food as she began eating, finding the food just as delicious as Heather had told her it would be, smiling wide as she dug into it, deciding to worry about Cecilia some other time as she wanted to enjoy this date between just her and Heather.

"I never would have though you would feel that way about me Heather, it seems crazy to think a few months ago I was just watching your matches from home. You know, I think it was your question am I right?" Natasha said with a light laugh as she took another sip of her wine.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:09 am

"R..Really?..I-I don't know what to say.." Heather let out, really surprised how long that Natasha really probably did have those feelings for her. Having someone feel that way about her, it was almost surreal. Outside of the two people she's been in a relationship with, Heather thought that everyone else just saw her as some kind of bitch, something that alot of people have claimed about her. She was quite sick of it, hating being thought of as that, but with Natasha saying as she was here now, maybe it wasn't all that way.

When the food came, Heather would take a couple bites, nodding her head as it was just as Alessa made it, though Alessa's was just a little better, but that was to be expected since this was a big restaurant and they probably make quite a bit of dishes like this at once. "Heh..Well..it's crazy how things happen really. When I first met you, during out first spar, I honestly was starting to think you were one of those girls that just wanted to rape me and go on to someone else...there's alot of people like that in AFW it seems..But not long after that I could tell you really meant all you were saying.." Heather let out before Natasha reminded her it was her turn to ask a question.

"Alright..here's my question..be specific...I wanna know..truly your favorite match type..You fought me in mine..though actually I prefer TLC a little more, but yeah, specifically, what's your favorite?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:32 am

Natasha had been a fan of Heathers for quite a long time before coming to the AFW, part of her reason for joining was to meet some of the big time wrestlers like her and Natalia. As Heather brought up their first spar she couldn't help but blush and avert her eyes for a moment, recalling that at the time she had intended to do mostly what Heather had accused others of doing to her a lot, but during the match she had found herself feeling more than lust for the woman, she had found she actually liked her. "You don't have to say more than you already have Heather, and to be fair its hard not to fall for someone as sexy as you are once you've seen them naked and smothered against your breasts!"

Natasha laughed at her teasing joke before taking another few bites of her dinner, savoring the taste as she listened to Heather come up with her question for her. Swallowing the pasta she then tapped her fingers upon her chin for a few seconds as if in deep though. "Favorite match type huh?" Natasha would take another long sip of the red wine as she thought over all the matches she had been in, deciding quickly she had loved them all and would do any of them again, except for maybe Brittany, finding it hard to pick just one.

"I'm not sure Heather, its hard to pick just one when I like a few very different reasons. If I had to pick just one I would have to say the hot tub match, but more specifically one where theres oiled wrestling mats around the hot tub to wrestle around getting dirty on." Natasha stopped for a moment before snapping her fingers and saying, "But thats my favorite hentai match, a good old fashioned submission match is likely my favorite normal match. I've been meaning to try cage matches though, and hell in a cell matches, and a few others but thats getting off topic. Now since I stole a kiss, I think you deserve another question Heather."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:37 am

"Egh..kh.." Heather blushed deeply at Natasha's words. Her teasing as always got to her quite quickly, embarrassing her quite a bit as she remembered the feeling of her face being stuffed into Natasha's breasts. She couldn't help but glance over to Natasha, at them, for just a second before she would shake her head, turning away. "H-hah..I guess you're right huh?" Heather let out with quite the embarrassed tone, shuffling around as she tried to regain herself and get back on subject.

"Mn." Heather nodded her head at Natasha's repeating the question as she would take a couple more bites of her own dish as well. When the girl started to answer, Heather would listen to her quite carefully, blushing still at her answer before she nodded her head. "Umm...w-well...s-since you fought in my favorite match..We'll..have to sometime try yours..if..you'd be ok with that of course." Heather responded, nodding her head to her before she said she deserved another question.

"Just..one more..Are..you still willing to continue with the rest of our planned date after this?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:59 am

As Natasha mentioned her breasts a few of the people at the tables nearby glanced over with curious looks, the men obviously recognizing who they were as their faces lit up while a few of the women did as well. She didn't notice this however as she was focused on Heather as she smiled and giggled at the clear embarrassment in her date's face, noticing where her eyes went for a moment and responded by pushing them up with her arms for Heather to enjoy better.

Her ears perked up as Heather offered to try her favorite match sometime, blushing herself as she asked if that would be okay with her. It sounded a bit to Natasha that she still felt rather bad about earlier, asking for permission where before she probably would have just assumed Natasha would want that. Knowing what she did now though Natasha wanted it even more than before, reaching out and resting her hand upon Heather's for a few seconds as she replied, "Really? Of course thats okay with me Heather, though I should warn you I'm quite good in the water."

Her smile faded as Heather asked about continuing the date, looking back at her glass before taking another drink as she thought about it. After the thing with Cecilia she hadn't been sure she wanted to continue, it just hadn't felt right to be out on such a romantic date with someone in such a committed relationship as Heather had seemed to be. But after hearing her story and those words she had been hoping for all night Natasha felt quite differently, she was here to enjoy herself and Heather would make her choice when she was ready. "Heather, you planned all this for me, theres no way I would not finish it. But thats not a real question, come on Heather give me a good one now."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next