by Yori Today at 1:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 196 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 196 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

POW: Jannet Van Dansich vs Mason Crookman

2 posters

Go down

POW: Jannet Van Dansich vs Mason Crookman Empty POW: Jannet Van Dansich vs Mason Crookman

Post by TiefBlau Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:58 pm

POW Match
Victory by Pinfall, Submission, or KO. Hentai moves allowed.
Winner claims loser as prisoner

"Is this the ONLY match that this place has?" Mason was getting himself ready backstage, finishing buttoning up his white long sleeve shirt over his black baggy pants. He would let out a long sigh to himself, remembering what happened the last time he was in a match like this, when he fought Ms. Garcia. He found himself tied up naked to a tree in the middle of a forest, luckily found by AFW officials before he could catch anything serious from being out there. "I'll have to pay that girl back one day." He would say, shaking his head and laughing to himself before he would step out of the locker room area and into the hallways.

He would make his way over to the curtain area where he would grin and give a thumbs up to one of the crew members. "Gonna make a much better showing this time..hopefully." He would say jokingly to one of the crew members before they would cue in his theme, "I Won't Get In My Way" by Mr. Big. It would play over the speakers as bright white lights would shoot out and rotate all over the crowd. He would step out onto the ramp, receiving a similar mixed reaction, a few little giggles from the people who remembered him as he would make his way down to the ring, sliding in under the bottom rope before stretching himself out a bit, jumping in place as he would await the arrival of his opponent for the night.

"Just hope she isn't as wild as the other girl was. Would love to catch a little break and not have to deal with that twice in a row." He would say to himself, already feeling just how 'lucky' he was to be put in yet another POW match.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

POW: Jannet Van Dansich vs Mason Crookman Empty Re: POW: Jannet Van Dansich vs Mason Crookman

Post by kerflubble Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:13 am

Mason's opponent however, was feeling a lot more confident about the type of match. "Fufufu, so it's not enough to get a boy toy to play with in the ring tonight and for every man to drool over me. When I win he will be my willing prisoner. Perfect." Jannet chuckled to herself as she applied the finishing touches to her outfit. Tonight was going to be her wrestling debut and the young dutch woman was certainly ready to make an impression on everyone. "If that slut can do it with ease, so can I." she assured herself. Undoing the top few buttons of her shirt and making sure her skirt was extra short, she eventually strode out of the backstage area and onto the ramp

POW: Jannet Van Dansich vs Mason Crookman 1186204-EUZQ5SS.jpg

"Hello Boys~" she said with a seductive wink while [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfGAgcG4ocg&feature=channel&list=UL:xq4l1y1c]her[/url:xq4l1y1c] music pounded in the background, a pitch perfect tempo for the new Tension wrestler as she slipped into the ring "So you're the one who gets the honor of amusing me. I hope you enjoy getting a closer touch than anyone else here could dream of."

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

POW: Jannet Van Dansich vs Mason Crookman Empty Re: POW: Jannet Van Dansich vs Mason Crookman

Post by TiefBlau Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:56 pm

Mason would wait in patience before his opponent's theme would begin to play. Seeing the girl step out onto the stage area, he would let out quite the impressed whistle, the girl looking incredibly sexy and nearly irresistible. As she came closer and closer, he was more and more taken in by her appearance. Her revealing attire really showed off the girl's incredible curves and he had to admit that he couldn't take his eyes off her for a second.

As she got into the ring, Mason would cross his arms, trying his best to act calm and collected as she spoke to him. He would grin a little, nodding his head. "What guy in his right mind wouldn't enjoy that. I'll just let you know ahead of time though, I'm not planning on losing a second match in a row tonight. Nothing to worry about though, I can be a gentleman, I won't do anything too bad after I win."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down