Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 6 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, noob, SleeperAgent94, ThunderFox, TripleHelix, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Kelly Conway

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders

Kawaii Champion
Tsukasa Kurosawa
#1 contender
Claire St. Clair

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Carmen Rodriguez
#1 contender

From, Submissive Girl. Sorry about my inactivity.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:06 am by Submissive Girl

Hey! I know I haven't been on in a while. Unfortunately it might stay like that for a while.

I am super sorry about not being on more often. I am supper busy In real life.
Just so you understand a little bit about my life

1. I am a college sophomore taking 20 credit hours.
2. I have a job at as a cashier at a busy gift shop in a popular place in Florida (Not saying my city, but it is very busy where I am)
3. I have an intership that I work about 12 hours a week.
4. I am seeing a guy (Kind of …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

First Tension Match.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:54 am by Zebra Crossing

Now that I've sorted some things for my FnF character, I'd like to try and get a match going for my recently approved Tension character.
I enjoy having some input from my RP partner unless I have something super specific in mind, so exactly what kind of match it is or what will happen …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Tadao Debut Match

Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:33 am by TheEditor1023

Looking for a debut match for my new character, Tadao Chikamatsu. If you're interested feel free to PM me Smile

Comments: 1

Jannet Van Dansich

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jannet Van Dansich

Post by kerflubble on Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:16 am

[size=160:2eblsy9y]General Information

Name: Jannet Van Dansich
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Strawberry Blonde
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 135lb
Origin: Netherlands
Alignment: Heel
Entrance Music: [url=]Persona 4 OST - Club/Theater[/url:2eblsy9y]

[size=160:2eblsy9y]Combat Information
Jannet is not that well trained in many fighting arts, although she has had a reasonable amount of success at low level Judo, the Dutch woman never really progressed into higher ranks, claiming various reasons. However what experience she does have utilizes her knowledge allowing her to flip and throw opponents who get caught off guard, and she is very good at making people fall off guard, often exaggerating her own weaknesses to make men either pity her to get caught or make women take her easy, and throwing them around too. In hentai matches she tries to use her breasts to stimulate and to smother her soon-to-be-willing victim into a trance, looking to get them to start worshiping Jannet before she finishes them off.

[size=120:2eblsy9y]Favorite Attacks:

Breast Smothers
Hip throws
Leg Sweeps

-"What do you mean I need a finisher? Someone such as myself could win with just the smallest tap

[size=160:2eblsy9y]Personal information:

Standard Attire

playtime with Sabine

Beachside tan (with thanks to MixedWrestlerZero)

Janet looks good and she knows it, flaunting her sizable assets whenever she can, trying to make herself the centre of attention whenever possible and hates being upstaged, even when there isn't an audience to show.

As the daughter of a successful commodities trader in Amsterdam and an exceptionally beautiful girl, Jannet got used at an early age to getting surrounded by people who would lavish praise and get exactly what she wanted. This only grew as she joined a modelling company, using her influence to get where she wanted to go over several others while she relished in their jealousy. It seemed that whatever she desired to accomplish, it was only a finger click away for the Van Dansich heir. Until one fateful trip to Brazil during her college years. In between what little study she could get away with and still passing she came across the deviant Sabine Shoana, who also liked to show off.

Annoyed that the men (and women) had someone other than her to watch, drooling, the dutch woman challenged the Brazilian to a contest of sexual power. Possibly the biggest mistake she made, which left her drooling in a daze on a messed up and wet bedsheet. Angry that she'd been beaten so easily she went back to the Netherlands to train he traitorous body, but when she headed back to Brazil for round two: the Dancing Succubi was no-where to be found. "She must have known I was coming to beat her." Jannet rationalized it, ready to claim victory until she heard of Sabine's presence in Japan, more specifically: the AFW.

[size=160:2eblsy9y]Additional information:

[size=120:2eblsy9y]Facts of :
Claims to have her very own brand of perfume in the works, the legitimacy of this is...questionable

People walking into walls while they stare at her

Being beaten by Sabine
airport security
Arrogant women who aren't her.

[size=120:2eblsy9y]Most Used Quotes:

[size=120:2eblsy9y]General Status:

Rivals: Sabine Shoana

Last edited by 3727 on Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:27 pm; edited 3 times in total

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: