Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 231 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 231 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Angel of death V.S Xerxan

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Angel of death V.S Xerxan - Page 2 Empty Re: Angel of death V.S Xerxan

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:29 am

GreatForce would deliver as punch to the side of the head passing by his arms and soon following it up with a punch to the side of the hip after that she would back off. :Giving up already? Erza would soon have an attack ready when Xerxan done recovering.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:36 am

He glares at her as his head clears as he moves off the ropes still in alittle pain, but he moves at her trying to feign a left at her face, but ducking down and throwing lefts then rights into her stomach to try and knock the wind out of her. He works through the pain from the punches he had to take from her first assault trying to pay her back with his own attacks. If they connect or not he will say to her " I wont give up untill you knock me down for the count which I wont make it easy for you.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:17 pm

GreatForce would send a uper-cut to Xerxan head up and then a punch to the face after his face was up when Xerxan sent two punch her stomach. "Oof! ouch!" GreatForce step back after Xerxan punches hit. What the mater weakened all ready!? Because I just getting warmed up!

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:07 pm

Her uppercut brushes his cheek as he says" so am I " then tries to continue his barrage of punches adding more strength into each hit as he recovers to try and force her to bend over. If that works he will try a left right hook combo into her face with a final uppercut to her chin to try and rock her world as he backs up a bit to catch his breath and recover alittle stamina from the furious combo.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:46 pm

Took all the hits and soon was knocked to the ropes. I thinks it time to change to DEF mode thought Erza. "Look I'm here attack me mortal!" She wait for him to attack him and was ready to block it and then counter it with a punch twice as strong. Erza would try to carry out the match that way she could gain stamina over time.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:39 pm

Noticing her shift into a more defensive stance he doesnt approach, but says "What would your master of mistress say if they saw their strong demoness getting beat up by a mortal. He adds what would the demons below you in rank say if they were witnessing you in your current possition." He hopes is words piss her off enough to reckless rush at him so he can try and drive a hard left into her stomach to bend her down for his right to try and smack her into the side of her face to possibly send her to the mat. If he cant get her to rush him he stays out of her range as she recovers not being a fool to open himself to such an obvious counter attack situation that will rob him of his current advantage over her.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:52 pm

"Words will get you no were! Honestly did you ever take to the time about and rang attacks!?" Erza would lift up her fist and punch the ring creating a vibration that could make anyone fall of there feet."If you thought my punches were close rang then your sadly wrong." Erza would soon get back into DEF mode after that.

Last edited by 10269 on Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:08 pm

Xerxan barely gets his arms in time as he forgets about his aura which blocks most of her spell as he grunts feeling some of the impact as he rushes to her to prevent another range punch. He then tries to throw a hard left into her stomach then procceeds to throw left and right hooks into her face as he attempts to keep her traped against the ropes. He shouts "did you forget you were fighting someone who has a chance to resist any spell like punches you send like your last one did?"
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:29 pm

GreatForce would dodge to the side at counter Xerxan attack just in the nick of time. "That range punch I did had no magic in it. It seams that your aura can soften the blows of physical punches too." GreatForce would soon after countering Xerxan she would send a punch the back of the head as an tempt so get him to the ropes.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:52 pm

(ooc I though the attac was purely a magic attack which im dealing with as after effects from the attack for this time next time I will play it as I have block it with my body or dodge it.) Her punch knocks into the ropes as he tries to bounce back using the momentum to throw an uppercut at her chin as he starts to wince as starts to feel some of the after effects of her punch. If the uppercut dazes her he will attempt to recover his stamina and focus on trying to stabilze himself so he can continue without falling over. If she can trap him against the ropes he will go on the defense trying to block her punches trying to stay on his feet due to after effects of her range punch.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next