by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 151 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 150 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Angel of death V.S Xerxan

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Angel of death V.S Xerxan Empty Angel of death V.S Xerxan

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:36 pm

Erza the Angel Of death was in her castle bored and she wanted to fight so she was ready to get a match set for her. But then she sensed a very strong darkness that had the same amount of power as her darkness. "Were is all this dark power coming from?" Erza would soon trace the dark power from her castle and find a dark man. Looking from the orb of energy she created she knew that she had to fight this man. But then she saw that this man was an AFW fighter and that made Erza want to fight this man even more. As she needed a good fight, "It appears that this man could pose a threat to my power I must fight him!" Erza would soon send a pulse of dark energy to let this man know that she was coming for him. Erza soon went to the phone and called the AFW to set up a match with this man. Soon after that Erza knew this mans name. "Xerxan... now were have I heard that name before Erza would try to think back to the time were she meet some one with that name but nothing came to mind. Erza couldn't remember a time, "I guess I go to the AFW now." With that Erza spread out her demon wing a start to fly to the AFW.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Angel of death V.S Xerxan Empty Re: Angel of death V.S Xerxan

Post by kiranar Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:38 am

Xerxan was in the middle of a light work out when he though he felt some magic try and possibly attack him from the distance, but his special aura of resistance blocked the spell. While he was finishing a messenger found him alittle out of breath being there was no way to contact Xerxan outside of locating him. When the message about a boxing match for him is given he gathers his stuff heading to the locker room. From there he changed to only a pair of shorts and his boots deciding to lock his stuff in a locker after that he began the process of wraping his hands then sliping the gloves on. He stays in the locker room waiting for his enterence music to start to signal him to approach the boxing ring and meet his unknown opponent.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:59 am

Erza the Angel Of Death had soon made it to the AFW seeing that Xerxan was in another room she wait until she was told to get on stage. As she waited Erza was thinking about all the possible outcomes of this fight and seeing how she can have backup plan for each possible outcome. Erza would send out another pulse of dark energy to see if the man was in the other room. "I'm going to enjoy this battle when it starts." But then Erza would think what will she do if she loses the fight. "I think about what I'll do if I lose..." This is hit here she use her demon power to get out of there

Last edited by 10269 on Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:06 am

* He hears his opponents intro start to be called as he feels your magic wash over him revealing he is in the room next door to you as he prepares himself for the match shivering at the fact it is a possible highly skilled magic user fighting him. He makes sure his hands are wraped as he makes sure his gloves are secure knowing that he will be making his appearence next. He starts to wonder if his opponent will do if he loses and if any special rules be added unexpectantly to tip the scales against me into their favor.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:22 pm

When GreatForce was told to get on stage she would walk on up to the stage and wait her fight to come. She laugh as she knew she was in for a fight.
"So were is man I cant wait to break his bones and to crush his hopes of winning. Erza was just trying act all strong that way she could hope that her fight would be scared on bases of trying to attack her. "what the matter! Were is this man! Or is my fight scared to fight me!

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:20 pm

* The speakers blare and in the other corner standing at 5'0 weighting 110 pounts Xerxan, as he walks toward the ring in just his boxing shorts boots and gloves ignoreing the crowd taunting him. When he climbs into the ring moving to his corner looking over at you realizing you are a from another plane just not sure which as he hides his nervous feeling waiting for the rules to be said and tries to figure out your weakness. He notices greatforce there hoping she wont interfer in the match lifts his water bottle in his corner and pours alittle on him shivering alittle as it lines out his slight muscular build.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:34 pm

Erza the GreatForce in the crowed and that gave her a boost of power wanting show her much her little sister has improved she just flow dark energy showing her mussels lines to just in a more badass way. "I can also tell that your from another plane my name is Erza and yours?" Erza already knew his name but she wanted to act like she didn't knew his name. She smile as she waited for a answer. Erza was looking for a weakness in Xerxam but it was hard to find any. Erza knew only when they fight will the know Xerxan weakness.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:58 pm

Xerxan listens to her name knowing it probbly isnt her true name as he doesnt seem impressed by her show of power through her skill in magic. He says I'm Xerxan as he brushes his hair to the side as more of his pointed ear revealing he is a full blooded drow. He starts to shadow box with light quick jabs as the ref explains to them it is a standard boxing match and then asks them "any extra rules either of you want to add." He doesnt realize the power you sensed was a bit of his mother's strength he inherited as he says to you " you should punish your informer because I was born on this plane deep underground city. He waits for the the ref to ring the bell wondering if she will add any special rules to the match.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:53 am

"But were you born in hell like I was?" Erza would do a few jabs before waiting for the bell to ring. " I hope your ready to lose since you have no hope of beating me. Erza would also take a pill that boost the focus for that match as she needed these due to health problems. Erza soon heard the bell and charged Xerxan at light speeds. She punched Xeran in the face and abs at the same time. "I must say for a person born in underground city you lack in magic skills."

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:14 am

When he heard the bell and winced as her sudden attack dazed him knocking him against the ropes as he tries to bring his arms up to block her punches. If he can recover enough he will try and push her away and throw a left then right into her stomach. Otherwise he will be traped against the ropes taking her punches till she backs off or knocks him out of the ring.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next