Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 199 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 198 Guests :: 1 Bot

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The schoolgirl's birthday. (Open invitation).

4 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The schoolgirl's birthday. (Open invitation). - Page 4 Empty Re: The schoolgirl's birthday. (Open invitation).

Post by XSirenX Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:51 pm

[quote="Jilly":3ppfqebv]Cally grinned. "Yea, I'm settling fine. Not hard to go from one city to the next." she mused. She blushed as the catgirl turned around, inadverdently giving the brunette a clear view up her dress to a pair of red underwear. Cally figured her face matched the same shade of red.

"So, um, ehem...you're british?" she asked, trying to push the panty clad kitty out of her mind.

Tao's red panties were no stranger to any situation, matches, or just to facesit people she scrapped up in the street, but this was the only thing she wore underneath along with a braced leather strap. Even in a morning Elena had trouble wondering if Tao would ever come out of those smelly clothes, in order to do the washing, often resulting in a huge cafe brawl if Nibbles tried to take them off for her bath. "Yup! came over here to start a nice cafe business, and to show off my wrestlin moves too..." Elena said sighing, rubbing her head hiding the fact she got away from Britain, to escape her master, finding more peace here than there.

"Ghhh, Tao! stop being such a sexual inducing kitty!?" Elena grumbled, passing Cally her warm Panini as she tried to cover up Tao's bright red panties below. Catching the attention of Minako giggling...

"Sexual inducing Nibbles? that's quite the new word for you..." she said, petting Elena's hair, "you haven't been watching AFW network again have you? the pervy channels are shown on them..." she giggled, poking a little fun at the blushing Elena's iron will against all things sexy.

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

The schoolgirl's birthday. (Open invitation). - Page 4 CxD01fY
The schoolgirl's birthday. (Open invitation). - Page 4 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

The schoolgirl's birthday. (Open invitation). - Page 4 Empty Re: The schoolgirl's birthday. (Open invitation).

Post by Jilly Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:15 pm

(O.O forgot you posted!)

Cally smirked at the two girls playfully bicker. "I take it you're usually much more innocent?" she giggled. The catgirl turned around again and sleepily pawed at Cally, who smiled and patted her on the head. "By the way, erm..not to be rude or anything, but...how is Tao..erm..well...a catgirl?

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:41 pm

[quote="Jilly":16jeo4as](O.O forgot you posted!)

Cally smirked at the two girls playfully bicker. "I take it you're usually much more innocent?" she giggled. The catgirl turned around again and sleepily pawed at Cally, who smiled and patted her on the head. "By the way, erm..not to be rude or anything, but...how is Tao..erm..well...a catgirl?

Elena struggled on admitting it, since she had her own guilty pleasures, "w well, I would just call myself....n normal? if that's a word..." she sighed in relief, fidgeting at Minako patting her on the head. For Minako knew Elena too well, she was innocent, cute, but wasn't shy of blushing lots...while Minako tilted her attention to Cally's question about Tao. "Well...if you just carefully lift that hood off her head, you'll just see how precious she is..." she giggled, taking a bite of her Panini before wiping the crumbs away.

For if Cally was brave enough, she would soon see what Tao looked like, without a hood...arguably from Minako's pov, a real adorable kitty of precious looks.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:28 pm

Cally glanced at the snoozing catgirl, intrigued. She reached a hand out and slowly pulled the girl's hood back, revealing a pale, blonde haired face. With the exception of the demon-esqu eyes, she was actually pretty cute. "She is precious..." she agreed, as Tao continued to kneed her paws (hands?) against the brunette's sides and chest. She giggled as the catgirl hit her ticklish spot, right under her breasts.

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:58 pm

[quote="Jilly":29cgokc2]Cally glanced at the snoozing catgirl, intrigued. She reached a hand out and slowly pulled the girl's hood back, revealing a pale, blonde haired face. With the exception of the demon-esqu eyes, she was actually pretty cute. "She is precious..." she agreed, as Tao continued to kneed her paws (hands?) against the brunette's sides and chest. She giggled as the catgirl hit her ticklish spot, right under her breasts.

Although Tao's breasts were quite small, but not overly tiny, she would twitch here and there as she would stare up at Cally, hood down, too ditzy to notice that her face was revealed to the gang there. Making Minako sneak out her phone quick to take a snapshot of her, just finding it utterly adorable seeing her real face for once. "Nyaaaa h hey! tickle...some......moreeeeeee, pweasey uniform lady~" Tao mewwed, blinking her red eyes through the short bob of her hair, looking clean cut, hinting she had quite the haircut from Elena's strict rules. "You tickle me in best spot human knows like the strippy ladies ~" she mewwed, turning her attention to Cally inparticular, a foreign tongue, cold on the cheeks, but ever so good on tickling that spot she adored the most, really rolling herself over more towards Cally as it was effective as catnip.

Eyeing up the jugs hidden away on Cally...

"TAO! don't..." Elena raged hearing Tao's rudeness about those strippers. Making Elena feverishly twitch as she felt something was coming along.

"Elena relax, Tao's only being social-able with Cal~" Minako said, trying to keep the peace since it was just making her giggle of Tao's childish ways.

Last edited by 11215 on Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:43 pm

Cally wondered what Elena got so worked up about. The girl was cute...a bit strange, but cute. "I'm not sure what your talking about the strippy ladies, but I know kittens like to be tickled" she cooed, leaning closer. She seemed oblivious to the gaze Tao was giving her breasts.

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:04 pm

[quote="Jilly":3cbelj4j]Cally wondered what Elena got so worked up about. The girl was cute...a bit strange, but cute. "I'm not sure what your talking about the strippy ladies, but I know kittens like to be tickled" she cooed, leaning closer. She seemed oblivious to the gaze Tao was giving her breasts.

Tao replied to Cally in a mewling tone, raising her paws in the air at the girl, bunching them up, in a playful attempt to show some soft punches onto Cal's hands, wanting her to rub her softer below her breastie's. Or mostly, rub at her breastie's as she called them! making Elena just twitch even more at Tao's rude ways. "Nyaaaaa, the strippy lady people! big gazonga's....skimpy clothing....dance dance all day! just picture Minako dressed as one mewwwwr~" Tao said slyly, giving Minako and Elena a wink of devious looks, before Minako spluttered out her drink over Elena's dress.

"S stripper?! me?! right, that's it Tao..." Minako blinked, growing a grin as she went in to tickle Tao's sides hard.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:15 pm

Cally smirked as the catgirl was suddenly tickled by her owner. Yes, the stripper comment was strange, and she felt weird being groped in public, but the brunette couldn't resist. She resumed tickling Tao even more, moving her fingers faster on the girl's chest, stomach, and under her breasts. The catgirl's hands on her breasts were warm, but she tried to ignore the feeling as she gleefully joined the tickle fight.

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:54 pm

[quote="Jilly":2b420369]Cally smirked as the catgirl was suddenly tickled by her owner. Yes, the stripper comment was strange, and she felt weird being groped in public, but the brunette couldn't resist. She resumed tickling Tao even more, moving her fingers faster on the girl's chest, stomach, and under her breasts. The catgirl's hands on her breasts were warm, but she tried to ignore the feeling as she gleefully joined the tickle fight.

"A ah, yew joining in two Minnyako?, your being too easy you two!" Tao purred as she was enjoying this, with a devious little smirk as she jumped up, and pounced upon the American cutey across from her. Testing whether she had the strength to hold her, if not, to get ready for a little lick and cuddle from the kitty, barging Elena out the way in the pounce.

"Nrrrr...one of these Tao......your going to get fixed..." Elena grumbled, squabbling on the floor as Minako helped her up.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:28 pm

Cally yelped as Tao pounced on her. Hitting the floor with a thud, she giggled as the girl started licking her face. "Ha, he-hey..ok, ok, nice kitty, good girl..." she gasped under the flailing, cuddly kitten. Although the fixed comment made her wonder just what went on in this girl's head....

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next