by Maxy Today at 5:40 am

» Daisuke vs. Ally Reish
by Maxy Today at 5:26 am

» The Limit
by Clobber Jobber Today at 5:20 am

» Bed Wrestling Submission Match- Rei vs Xuan Lee
by IndigoDragon Today at 5:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 44 users online :: 15 Registered, 1 Hidden and 28 Guests :: 1 Bot

anime_hentaifighter, Clobber Jobber, cutestwitch, d_ultsch, JimmyRussler, killcarrion, Link-mon, Maxy, Old_Man_Tai, Person, Ragdoll_Jobbers, Teesta, Val, Vcom7418, Winner3

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Looking for anything!

Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:18 am by tehbohemian

Hey!! I'm Bohemian! I'm uhhhh new here! I've already debuted all 3 of my characters and wanted to know if you would want to include them in any storylines or start any new ones with them!

Shinobu won her debut match and is locked in a feud with Sandy White... so she is kinda tied up match wise but i'd be cool for any RPs with her

Sonic lost her debut... pretty badly... and even lost her crown! So she is up for a match or gym session or anything really! She is a much morr light hearted …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 3

Taking a short break

Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:12 am by Amber Fey

Hey, I just wanted to give a quick heads up my next few days are supper busy, so I just wanted to say that I can't post until Thurday night, at which point i will do all my post, but I feel obligated to make my PPV match the number one priority. Just wanted to give a quick heads up.

Comments: 2

The schoolgirl's birthday. (Open invitation).

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The schoolgirl's birthday. (Open invitation).

Post by XSirenX on Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:51 pm

[quote="Jilly":3ppfqebv]Cally grinned. "Yea, I'm settling fine. Not hard to go from one city to the next." she mused. She blushed as the catgirl turned around, inadverdently giving the brunette a clear view up her dress to a pair of red underwear. Cally figured her face matched the same shade of red.

"So, um, ehem...you're british?" she asked, trying to push the panty clad kitty out of her mind.

Tao's red panties were no stranger to any situation, matches, or just to facesit people she scrapped up in the street, but this was the only thing she wore underneath along with a braced leather strap. Even in a morning Elena had trouble wondering if Tao would ever come out of those smelly clothes, in order to do the washing, often resulting in a huge cafe brawl if Nibbles tried to take them off for her bath. "Yup! came over here to start a nice cafe business, and to show off my wrestlin moves too..." Elena said sighing, rubbing her head hiding the fact she got away from Britain, to escape her master, finding more peace here than there.

"Ghhh, Tao! stop being such a sexual inducing kitty!?" Elena grumbled, passing Cally her warm Panini as she tried to cover up Tao's bright red panties below. Catching the attention of Minako giggling...

"Sexual inducing Nibbles? that's quite the new word for you..." she said, petting Elena's hair, "you haven't been watching AFW network again have you? the pervy channels are shown on them..." she giggled, poking a little fun at the blushing Elena's iron will against all things sexy.

~More Fighters~

XSirenX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly on Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:15 pm

(O.O forgot you posted!)

Cally smirked at the two girls playfully bicker. "I take it you're usually much more innocent?" she giggled. The catgirl turned around again and sleepily pawed at Cally, who smiled and patted her on the head. "By the way, erm..not to be rude or anything, but...how is Tao..erm..well...a catgirl?

Jilly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX on Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:41 pm

[quote="Jilly":16jeo4as](O.O forgot you posted!)

Cally smirked at the two girls playfully bicker. "I take it you're usually much more innocent?" she giggled. The catgirl turned around again and sleepily pawed at Cally, who smiled and patted her on the head. "By the way, erm..not to be rude or anything, but...how is Tao..erm..well...a catgirl?

Elena struggled on admitting it, since she had her own guilty pleasures, "w well, I would just call myself....n normal? if that's a word..." she sighed in relief, fidgeting at Minako patting her on the head. For Minako knew Elena too well, she was innocent, cute, but wasn't shy of blushing lots...while Minako tilted her attention to Cally's question about Tao. "Well...if you just carefully lift that hood off her head, you'll just see how precious she is..." she giggled, taking a bite of her Panini before wiping the crumbs away.

For if Cally was brave enough, she would soon see what Tao looked like, without a hood...arguably from Minako's pov, a real adorable kitty of precious looks.

~More Fighters~

XSirenX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly on Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:28 pm

Cally glanced at the snoozing catgirl, intrigued. She reached a hand out and slowly pulled the girl's hood back, revealing a pale, blonde haired face. With the exception of the demon-esqu eyes, she was actually pretty cute. "She is precious..." she agreed, as Tao continued to kneed her paws (hands?) against the brunette's sides and chest. She giggled as the catgirl hit her ticklish spot, right under her breasts.

Jilly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX on Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:58 pm

[quote="Jilly":29cgokc2]Cally glanced at the snoozing catgirl, intrigued. She reached a hand out and slowly pulled the girl's hood back, revealing a pale, blonde haired face. With the exception of the demon-esqu eyes, she was actually pretty cute. "She is precious..." she agreed, as Tao continued to kneed her paws (hands?) against the brunette's sides and chest. She giggled as the catgirl hit her ticklish spot, right under her breasts.

Although Tao's breasts were quite small, but not overly tiny, she would twitch here and there as she would stare up at Cally, hood down, too ditzy to notice that her face was revealed to the gang there. Making Minako sneak out her phone quick to take a snapshot of her, just finding it utterly adorable seeing her real face for once. "Nyaaaa h hey! tickle...some......moreeeeeee, pweasey uniform lady~" Tao mewwed, blinking her red eyes through the short bob of her hair, looking clean cut, hinting she had quite the haircut from Elena's strict rules. "You tickle me in best spot human knows like the strippy ladies ~" she mewwed, turning her attention to Cally inparticular, a foreign tongue, cold on the cheeks, but ever so good on tickling that spot she adored the most, really rolling herself over more towards Cally as it was effective as catnip.

Eyeing up the jugs hidden away on Cally...

"TAO! don't..." Elena raged hearing Tao's rudeness about those strippers. Making Elena feverishly twitch as she felt something was coming along.

"Elena relax, Tao's only being social-able with Cal~" Minako said, trying to keep the peace since it was just making her giggle of Tao's childish ways.

Last edited by 11215 on Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

~More Fighters~

XSirenX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly on Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:43 pm

Cally wondered what Elena got so worked up about. The girl was cute...a bit strange, but cute. "I'm not sure what your talking about the strippy ladies, but I know kittens like to be tickled" she cooed, leaning closer. She seemed oblivious to the gaze Tao was giving her breasts.

Jilly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX on Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:04 pm

[quote="Jilly":3cbelj4j]Cally wondered what Elena got so worked up about. The girl was cute...a bit strange, but cute. "I'm not sure what your talking about the strippy ladies, but I know kittens like to be tickled" she cooed, leaning closer. She seemed oblivious to the gaze Tao was giving her breasts.

Tao replied to Cally in a mewling tone, raising her paws in the air at the girl, bunching them up, in a playful attempt to show some soft punches onto Cal's hands, wanting her to rub her softer below her breastie's. Or mostly, rub at her breastie's as she called them! making Elena just twitch even more at Tao's rude ways. "Nyaaaaa, the strippy lady people! big gazonga's....skimpy clothing....dance dance all day! just picture Minako dressed as one mewwwwr~" Tao said slyly, giving Minako and Elena a wink of devious looks, before Minako spluttered out her drink over Elena's dress.

"S stripper?! me?! right, that's it Tao..." Minako blinked, growing a grin as she went in to tickle Tao's sides hard.

~More Fighters~

XSirenX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly on Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:15 pm

Cally smirked as the catgirl was suddenly tickled by her owner. Yes, the stripper comment was strange, and she felt weird being groped in public, but the brunette couldn't resist. She resumed tickling Tao even more, moving her fingers faster on the girl's chest, stomach, and under her breasts. The catgirl's hands on her breasts were warm, but she tried to ignore the feeling as she gleefully joined the tickle fight.

Jilly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX on Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:54 pm

[quote="Jilly":2b420369]Cally smirked as the catgirl was suddenly tickled by her owner. Yes, the stripper comment was strange, and she felt weird being groped in public, but the brunette couldn't resist. She resumed tickling Tao even more, moving her fingers faster on the girl's chest, stomach, and under her breasts. The catgirl's hands on her breasts were warm, but she tried to ignore the feeling as she gleefully joined the tickle fight.

"A ah, yew joining in two Minnyako?, your being too easy you two!" Tao purred as she was enjoying this, with a devious little smirk as she jumped up, and pounced upon the American cutey across from her. Testing whether she had the strength to hold her, if not, to get ready for a little lick and cuddle from the kitty, barging Elena out the way in the pounce.

"Nrrrr...one of these Tao......your going to get fixed..." Elena grumbled, squabbling on the floor as Minako helped her up.

~More Fighters~

XSirenX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly on Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:28 pm

Cally yelped as Tao pounced on her. Hitting the floor with a thud, she giggled as the girl started licking her face. "Ha, he-hey..ok, ok, nice kitty, good girl..." she gasped under the flailing, cuddly kitten. Although the fixed comment made her wonder just what went on in this girl's head....

Jilly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:54 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top