by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 251 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 251 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The schoolgirl's birthday. (Open invitation).

4 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The schoolgirl's birthday. (Open invitation). - Page 3 Empty Re: The schoolgirl's birthday. (Open invitation).

Post by XSirenX Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:02 pm

[quote="Jilly":2u9slj7w]Cally made a face. "No thanks. Unless you can find a New York parlor in tokyo. Most of the places I've had here are blah compared to back home." She looked around the cafe, all the while ignoring the catgirl prodding her ribs. "What do you guys make here?" She said, shifting her weight as the pokey kitty's fingers shifted closer to her chest.

Tao huffed as this Cally, was no fun to her temperamental personality disorder, making her scamper off to Minako's side just to mooch around her. As for the saddened Elena, her eyes sparkled at Cally asking such a good question, preferably one to avoid ordering pizza, "ohhhhh, only the best pastries and tea in the whole city area..." she smiled, shuffling up to Cally to pass her a menu from the cafe, "I can even cook most foods too, if you hungry that is..." Elena said, delighted to see someone was in favour of wanting something apart from pizza, making Minako roll her eyes with a smile at her.

"Aw ok Elena, still the cutest cook this side of Japan, if your cooking something up, can I have soup?" Minako said, joining them, leaning to the table to interact with cally more. Stroking Tao's head as the cat had got very bored, causing her to snooze by Minako's side drooling...

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

The schoolgirl's birthday. (Open invitation). - Page 3 CxD01fY
The schoolgirl's birthday. (Open invitation). - Page 3 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

The schoolgirl's birthday. (Open invitation). - Page 3 Empty Re: The schoolgirl's birthday. (Open invitation).

Post by Jilly Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:46 pm

Cally eagerly took the menu. "Oooh, paninis!" she beamed. Pointing to the ham and swiss one, she handed it back. "I'll take this one." she said. Glancing at the snoozing catgirl, she stared puzzled. "...Maybe if I pet her?" the brunette whispered, reaching out slowly for the girl's head.

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:10 pm

[quote="Jilly":2jd7m1rf]Cally eagerly took the menu. "Oooh, paninis!" she beamed. Pointing to the ham and swiss one, she handed it back. "I'll take this one." she said. Glancing at the snoozing catgirl, she stared puzzled. "...Maybe if I pet her?" the brunette whispered, reaching out slowly for the girl's head.

Minako smiled seeing that everyone was enjoying themselves, "that sounds like it taste's nice! whatever it is...ok Elena, Panini's to go for all of us, cheese for me!" she said, looking to Elena who was writing down the ingredients for this strange delicacy, granted, it had been a while she cooked foreign foods, but she was willing to make them as a birthday treat. Biting her pen, while rushing off to the kitchen to look in the fridge. "Panini's, ok, but they may take a while folks, just keep a eye on her Cally..." Elena said, poking her head around the door to see Cally petting Tao, who was still sleeping, but pawwing at her arm, paws boxed up into fists swatting at her patting hand. Giving out faint mew's as her head flopped over onto Cally's lap, sniffing, at something tasty...

While Minako got some time to talk more to Cally, "so Cal sweet, you a wrestler in the league's much?" she said, leaning to one hand keeping her smile, fluttering her fingers over Tao's snore bubble, "from what I hear, its...quite of a wild one at the moment, which is quite nuts..." she giggled, accompanying her birthday guest to not be shy of the four girls.

Last edited by 11215 on Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:15 am

Cally kept her eyes locked on the catgirl. "Yea, I've had one match. Got my ass handed to me, but it wasn't too easy for the other one...and yes, it is insane. They've already had to repair the drywall in one of the crazier girl's dorms twice this week." She sipped her coffee. "You in it?"

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:24 pm

[quote="Jilly":edj7uo3o]Cally kept her eyes locked on the catgirl. "Yea, I've had one match. Got my ass handed to me, but it wasn't too easy for the other one...and yes, it is insane. They've already had to repair the drywall in one of the crazier girl's dorms twice this week." She sipped her coffee. "You in it?"

Minako blinked a little at Cally's words, someone managed to break through a dorm wall? the amusement made Minako feel happy she had her own place than settling in a dorm, hopefully not of anyone crazy from what she had heard. "Hey...win some, lose some, and gain great friends Cally..." Minako said, smiling to cheer her up from her match woe's, "sometime's you just have to be yourself in a fight, thats what Veronica told me..." she giggled, leaning her arm around Cally's shoulder with a caring look on her face. It also made her feel as if Cally and her, were in the same boat as each other, both fighters of one crazy league, but both sane it terms of goal's, "as for the Friction league's, yea, but I'm just taking it easy at the moment, enjoy my birthday while it lasts..." she said, looking to Cally, before taking a sip of her drink too, almost at the same time as her for a laugh.

For Tao was least enthralled, rolling to her side catching a few ZZZ, since Cally smelt funny to her. "Ok! Panini's are in! you don't mind if I cook them a little?" Elena said, hiding the slight burning whift with her oven gloves, biting her lip since she followed the instructions. Which were in Japanese.

"Ah for the love of carrots..." Elena sighed, sucking her thumb from the little burn.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:38 pm

Cally shrugged. She had no qualms about it. "So, you two always live in Japan?" Still watching Tao, she slowly reached out and started giving the catgirl a belly rub.

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:44 pm

Tao responded in a few twitches, a blink of the red eyes, before mewwing in a yawn at Cally's soft rub at her belly, never too stubborn to resist one of these from a stranger. "Mewrrrrrr~more mooooar..." Tao lightly said, too busy snore bubbling away of dreaming, of all the meat buns she could have, and boobie lady's...making Minako giggle at just how Tao looked that way.

"Such a doll isn't she? yea...lived here since I was born, as for Tao, she was a stray Elena took in from the cold..." she smiled, rubbing at catgirl's belly too, turning her head to Cally hearing Elena curse at burning herself in the kitchen. "Elena? need any help in there?" she shouted, leaning her head over the sofa booth slightly towards the kitchen area, flickers of light, and the sound of Elena scurrying back an fourth.

"O ouch! I'm fine! the birthday girl doesn't need to help, n not at all!" Elena shouted back, having took a falling pan to the head, quite hard, dazed, but still among the living as she carried out the plates to the table they were sat at.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:13 pm

Cally raised an eyebrow-there was more noise in the kitchen than the back of an italian resturaunt staffed by 20 puerto ricans. She pushed the thoughts aside when the sandwhiches came, however. She gave one last look to Tao, grinned, and gave the catgirl's breasts a light bop. Looking to her host she smiled. "I just moved here-exchange program with NYU."

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:28 pm

[quote="Jilly":3pxdvsqo]Cally raised an eyebrow-there was more noise in the kitchen than the back of an italian resturaunt staffed by 20 puerto ricans. She pushed the thoughts aside when the sandwhiches came, however. She gave one last look to Tao, grinned, and gave the catgirl's breasts a light bop. Looking to her host she smiled. "I just moved here-exchange program with NYU."

While Elena sighed and sat down, she plopped to her butt, exhausted, but glad they were all happy since she raised her eyebrows at Cally, bopping Tao's breasts that were covered by her coat. "M mei.......yowwwwwww~" Tao sighed, looking like she was about to jolt up and strike out her claws, but nothing, she still stayed to Minako's lap only to turn herself, and her face, around to Minako's skirted lap. Causing the schoolgirl to blush wildly smiling...

"O oh~so your another American settler? Veronica is American too, quite the caring toughnut, but....I'm glad your settling here nicely Miss Cally..." she smiled, having never been to place such as NY, but would love to go visit there one day perhaps. If she got enough fight money from the Friction league's of course.

"H hey! I'm British speakin here too Minako chan!" Elena spoke up, suckling at her burnt thumb from the quite nicely done Panini's.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:55 pm

Cally grinned. "Yea, I'm settling fine. Not hard to go from one city to the next." she mused. She blushed as the catgirl turned around, inadverdently giving the brunette a clear view up her dress to a pair of red underwear. Cally figured her face matched the same shade of red.

"So, um, ehem...you're british?" she asked, trying to push the panty clad kitty out of her mind.

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next