Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 150 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 150 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

The schoolgirl's birthday. (Open invitation).

4 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The schoolgirl's birthday. (Open invitation). - Page 2 Empty Re: The schoolgirl's birthday. (Open invitation).

Post by Admin Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:15 pm

[quote="DarthMalice":8tbj79ny]Maria smiled brightly as Tao crawled into her lap, giggling a bit and reaching up- hesitantly at first- before scratching her behind the ears, much as she would her own cat if she owned one. Maria really loved cats of all kind- she found them cute and adorable, and loving. She giggled a bit, watching Tao act like one big giant house cat and nodding to Elena when she finished putting the drops on the catgirl.
"Alright Taokaka- since you've been good, I'll come by tomorrow with a nice, biiiiiig fish!"
he continued to scratch the cat behind the ears, then looked back to Minako with her own broad smile.

"Ah... so ummm i,it's very nice to m,meet you Miss Tarakami! I,I'm still relatively new here, so I haven't met many new people yet- other than my friend Alea in the Kawaii league. S,still, like I said... I ummm d,don't think anyone should have to celebrate a birthday alone!"
she smiled brightly, still blushing with the large cat girl on her lap. Maria had a sweet and soft tone to her voice, gentle and warm. She was clearly a nice person, and she had a good heart.
"Ummm I h,heard you like strawberries... so I brought strawberry short cake"

"B big one......nyaaaaaa...I'll.....dream a little of it then..." Tao said, taking a little opened eyed nap on maria's lap, daydreaming of the huge fish her new friend would bring her tomorrow, without being told off by Elena for stealing. The whole thing of being cute, and being a good kitty, was a steal for Tao....but eventually it may send the catgirl very greedy, and wanting more as she snoozed there flicking her ears. Even Minako was quite pleased too with them, finally calming with each other as friends...

"Strawberry you say mari? ohh so wonderful of you...its like you took my favorite tastes out of my head! hehe..." she smiled, cutting a little piece of shortbread for maria, herself, and Elena, that's when Elena had finished cleaning up in the kitchen. Keeping the kettle brewing for a few minutes, Minako shouted down the hallway to Elena, to see if she was not upset or something strange had happened, "Elena chan? you coming for some shortbread and tea?" she said, "Tao is looking so cute on maria's lap!....Elena?...hmmm...............no answer..." Minako shrugged, sitting back down with Tao and maria. While Elena was cleaning up a mess of pastries in the doorway...

At first, Elena thought the person was a police officer, making her panic a little on whether Tao was responsible for the stealings in the area, yet again. "U uhh s sorry officer!, if its about my pet catgirl, I already put her under house arrest!" Elena said, trying to act calm to the uniformed girl before her, but her confidence was merely visible as she held the broom the wrong way round, not knowing that this "police officer" was in fact a pilot.

Admin
Site Admin

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The schoolgirl's birthday. (Open invitation). - Page 2 Empty Re: The schoolgirl's birthday. (Open invitation).

Post by Jilly Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:38 am

Cally blinked, at first thinking this flustered girl was going to hit her with a broom, then looking around for the police-she had accidently knocked over a large number of scooters...including a police one. "Um..wait, you think I'm the cop? I was just curious about her." She stuttered, confusion written all over her face while pointing to the dark faced catgirl.

She finally deadpanned. "Are you open?"

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthMalice Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:45 pm

Maria smiled gently and continued to pet the cat girl as she napped, giggling a bit. ooooh sure, she had about a dozen questions when it came to the girl and specifically her rather odd anatomy, but Maria didn't ask them. Partially cause it'd be impolite to ask her anything on the lines of what are you. On top of that, it just seemed right really so Maria let it go. She looked down to Tao as she mumbled in her sleep, brushing back her own red hair and keeping a warm and friendly smile. Tao was rather cute, she had to admit.

When Minako brought up that she, too, liked strawberries Maria smiled even brighter, tilting her head
"Oh good- I was so worried that I might pick something you didn't like miss Takara... I stood in the baked goods isle for about an hour trying to decide what kind of cake to get, and I think I made some people in line very angry"
She sighed embarassedly, scratching the back of her head and taking her serving of cake, Thanking Minako as she took it. Maria took a bit and smiled at the taste, noffing to Minako once again and expressing how much she liked the taste.
"Mmmm..."

"I think I've played this song before-
The Melody is Different but I hear the Drums of War.
And so it seems my mission is the same;
What always ends in bloodshed begins as just a game."
History Repeating Pt 1, The Megas

Thursdays I work, so my responses will be slow on them. Sorry ^^;;
My Wrestlers:

Kawaii Division; [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/kawaii-league-f27/maria-aschcroft-t7092.html#p173019:19t4qz8t]Maria Aschcroft[/url:19t4qz8t]
Friction; [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/irene-rayzama-the-broker-t7106.html:19t4qz8t]The Broker- Irene Rayzama[/url:19t4qz8t]
Fur and Feathers; [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/fur-feathers-roster-f52/blueberry-the-slime-girl-t7226.html:19t4qz8t]Blueberry[/url:19t4qz8t]

DarthMalice

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:31 pm

[quote="DarthMalice":2ptx6mp7]Maria smiled gently and continued to pet the cat girl as she napped, giggling a bit. ooooh sure, she had about a dozen questions when it came to the girl and specifically her rather odd anatomy, but Maria didn't ask them. Partially cause it'd be impolite to ask her anything on the lines of what are you. On top of that, it just seemed right really so Maria let it go. She looked down to Tao as she mumbled in her sleep, brushing back her own red hair and keeping a warm and friendly smile. Tao was rather cute, she had to admit.

When Minako brought up that she, too, liked strawberries Maria smiled even brighter, tilting her head
"Oh good- I was so worried that I might pick something you didn't like miss Takara... I stood in the baked goods isle for about an hour trying to decide what kind of cake to get, and I think I made some people in line very angry"
She sighed embarassedly, scratching the back of her head and taking her serving of cake, Thanking Minako as she took it. Maria took a bit and smiled at the taste, noffing to Minako once again and expressing how much she liked the taste.
"Mmmm..."

"Y yes....we're still open, b but only if don't cause any trouble....w we have enough of that in this city with the wrestlers..." Elena said, realising that cally, was not a cop, but a customer after all, seeking some hospitality in the neon shining city. Putting on a grateful smile that people were still wanting to dine and relax, she bowed taking cally's coat, making her feel welcome, "but come along! maybe I can interest you in some tea from your busy day yes?" she said, cutely, but all in all being welcoming as she was shutting the door when cally came in.

"Things ok there Elena?" Minako shouted, curious where she was, still having bits of shortbread in her mouth, "anyone can come in ya know Nibb's, the more the merrier!" Minako exclaimed in a joyous tone, looking back to maria to take a sip of tea to wash down the nice shortbread. For just looking at Tao just sprawl out on maria's lap, was new to see for the catgirl, normally she would be knocking people off their feet and fondling they're breasts if it came to the worst. But maybe Tao and maria had a nice bond now, as well as a complex one with Elena...

More or less saying, Tao was really warming up to maria...

"Awwwwh, look at ya both, so cute together sitting there.....and Tao kitty is out for the count too..." Minako smiled, poking Tao's ear as she leaned over, looking up at maria while Tao, gave out another wide, yawn, before placing her paws up on maria's cute cheeks.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:52 am

Cally exhaled, slowly processing the past few minutes She slowly smiled. "If you have coffee that'd be great. Otherwise tea is fine." she said, going to sit down. She glanced at the catgirl. "So...." she started, point to Tao. "Is she always like that?"

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:23 pm

[quote="Jilly":37vxrfls]Cally exhaled, slowly processing the past few minutes She slowly smiled. "If you have coffee that'd be great. Otherwise tea is fine." she said, going to sit down. She glanced at the catgirl. "So...." she started, point to Tao. "Is she always like that?"

Elena nodded in a respectful way as she went over to the kettle, to make cally some coffee to warm the girl up, but made Elena think of serving coffee, as well as tea if there were going to be more guests. "This day just never ends!" Elena said, brewing cally's coffee as she went to carry it to the tables in the main part of the cafe, propping it right in the middle of the table as Minako budged up to make some room.

"Ahhh my Tao? yea....she likes to sleep most of the time, sometimes in very awkward places like that......nfffh....t that women's strip club she wandered into!" Elena said, shaking her head remembering the time Tao went sniffing in the wrong places, predominantly the adult side of Tokyo, as the workers there or entertainers, just loved the cats company.Taking a sip of her own tea, she offered Cally a shortbread while Minako tilted her head, and patted Elena's back.

"Cheer up, we got her back in the end right? but she did really love the meat buns, in that naughty place....whatever she means by them..." Minako giggled, keeping Elena cheered up of the little incidents they had with her pet catgirl.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthMalice Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:56 pm

((will post in a bit. i'm a little agitated over something unrelated. Assum Maria is still pampering Tao and being shy ))

"I think I've played this song before-
The Melody is Different but I hear the Drums of War.
And so it seems my mission is the same;
What always ends in bloodshed begins as just a game."
History Repeating Pt 1, The Megas

Thursdays I work, so my responses will be slow on them. Sorry ^^;;
My Wrestlers:

Kawaii Division; [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/kawaii-league-f27/maria-aschcroft-t7092.html#p173019:19t4qz8t]Maria Aschcroft[/url:19t4qz8t]
Friction; [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/irene-rayzama-the-broker-t7106.html:19t4qz8t]The Broker- Irene Rayzama[/url:19t4qz8t]
Fur and Feathers; [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/fur-feathers-roster-f52/blueberry-the-slime-girl-t7226.html:19t4qz8t]Blueberry[/url:19t4qz8t]

DarthMalice

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:50 am

(Sorry for delay) Cally sipped her coffee in bewilderment. Is this where the sucsessful crazies in manhatten come from? she wondered. The way the red eyed cat was looking at her made her uneasy, too. "...Hi, kitty?" She ventured cautiously.

Last edited by 10577 on Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:37 pm

[quote="Jilly":x9e6inqw](Sorry for delay) Cally sipped her coffee in bewilderment. Is this where the sucsessful crazies in manhatten come from? she wondered. The way the red eyed cat was looking at her made her uneasy, too. "...Hi, kitty?" She ventured cautiously.

"Mraaaaow!" Taokaka mewwed as she jumped of Maria's lap, right up towards Cally, curious of her smell since she had just came in from the cold. Her two big red orbs of eyes staring her down, tapered with her sharp grin, poking Cally's side like if she was demanding something, "you wouldn't have a niceeee fish in that coat of yours, would you? wouldn't you? hmmmmmmmmm?" she purred, batting at Cally for a little inspection while Elena tugged at her tail, crossly to her pet getting too jumpy with so many people in the room.

"Tao! stop being a moocher girl!....sorry Cally, she's just hungry thats all, RIGHT TAO?" Elena nervously kept a cute smile, while looking at Tao blankly, fending her off with a small piece of string.

Taking a sip of her drink and looking to them, "well, we can order a pizza if you all want that?, Italian food is just gorgeous to try out..." Minako perked up with a smile, exciting Tao, but making Elena's heart sink at ordering from another place, this was the Chibi...best home cooked meals of the entire city, but ordering from the big sweaty pizza place's that resided in Japan from foreign parts of the world? just made her grumble.

Last edited by 11215 on Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

The schoolgirl's birthday. (Open invitation). - Page 2 CxD01fY
The schoolgirl's birthday. (Open invitation). - Page 2 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:12 pm

Cally made a face. "No thanks. Unless you can find a New York parlor in tokyo. Most of the places I've had here are blah compared to back home." She looked around the cafe, all the while ignoring the catgirl prodding her ribs. "What do you guys make here?" She said, shifting her weight as the pokey kitty's fingers shifted closer to her chest.

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next