by Yori Today at 1:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 225 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 224 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cleomori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Too soon or too late?

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Too soon or too late? - Page 5 Empty Re: Too soon or too late?

Post by kerflubble Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:25 pm

Adrian tried to make a small smile when Cecilia and Cat complimented her, but for some reason she just couldn't. She hadn't really expected to win but still, she didn't get to put up anything close to a fight in reality. "Yeah... like I really had a hope of winning anyway. Thanks anyway Catelyn." The cosplayer said looking up and digging out her wallet.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:07 pm

Cecilia would look at Adrian, staring at the girl as she seemed to go back to her old ways as she spoke, something that caused Cecilia to just stare intently at Adrian for a while before she would lean forward and smack the girl on the top of her head. " What did we say Adrian ?" Cecilia let out as she would then shake her head and then seat down in her chair and turn to Rebecca.

" Well, As I said half price on the drink Adrian." Cat said as she would smile a bit at Adrian then turn to look at Cecilia and then back at Rebecca.

" Well Becks, what have you been up to as of late ?" Cecilia said as she looked on at Becks as she took a sip of her rum and Coke.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:21 pm

"Owww." Adrian whined when Cecilia smacked her, of course she remembered about what she'd talked about. It wasn't that long ago. It's hard to be confident when you're so much better than me at everything, she thought vindictively. Before shrugging it off "Somehow, with these two: I don't think half price is gonna stop them bankrupting me." the cosplayer joked.

"Well... I got banned from cage matches, that was a thing." Rebecca told Cecilia as though it was the most normal thing in the world. "Not my fault that it couldn't take someone being rammed into it at regular speed."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:33 pm

" Well then...how about this Adrian, Since you did such a good job. I'll pay for your drinks." Cecilia said with a little smile as she would look on at the girl and then back to Rebecca, " What ? Banned ? What's that about, dish dish Becks. I Want to know about your matches !" Cecilia said as she started to drink away at her rum and coke.

Cat would lean in closer to Adrian and whisper to the girl, " Don't worry, Cecilia won't let you pay for long. When she gets a bit not sober like...You will be able to convince her not to let you pay for many more drinks, just as long as you know how to handle her." Cat said as she would then look towards Rebecca and smile a bit . " Well how about it Rebecca, are you gonna tell us ? I can buy you a drink if it's a good story."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:03 am

"Okay, guess I'll just have to buy lots of drinks for me, then give them to you when I can't drink them." Adrian tried to maneuver herself around Cecilia's deals. "Wait, they straight up banned you?" She said, realising what her friend had said "I knew you were pissed about a draw but what happened?" the cosplayer said, sipping her appletini.

"Well... it's not really much of a story, was in a match against someone I didn't like, couldn't beat her and she couldn't beat me so we ended up slamming each other into the cage until someone stopped getting up. That went on for a bit, then I speared her into the cage and the wall just fell down, and we both end up the outside. So I got banned because it was too dangerous for the fans, the falling wall could have hit someone." Rebecca explained, trying not to dwell on the cage match for too long. She was still angry that she did so poorly in it, getting her ass kicked for a good portion of the match and being forced into a draw by someone 30lbs lighter and 3 inches shorter than her. Her claim to be the strongest in AFW was pretty baseless right now.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:55 am

Cecilia would look on at her friend as she began to tell the tale of why she was banned from steel cage matches, with that tale Cecilia listened intently at the girl as she then shook her head as Rebecca finished speaking, she would then move over towards the girl and then wrap an arm around her head and bring the other up to nuggie it against Rebecca’️s head, bringing her fist down and started to to press it down against the girl’️s head and rub it around.

“ You are the strongest there is Becks, you shouldn’️t be in a cage. They can’️t handle your might Becks.” Cecilia said with a friendly little grin as she looked on at Rebecca, all before she would move back a bit and then look on at the girl again. “ You’️ll get her next time Becks, no doubt.”

“ So Cat, what have you done ? “ Cecilia asked Cat as she then looked on at the girl a bit, “ It’️s been a while since we talked about matches and stuff, how’️s it going ?”

Catelyn shook her head a bit as she watched Cecilia and then turned to Rebecca and Adrian, “ I’️m still on the losing end, I haven’️t really won a match in a while. The last match I won was against….Angel I think.” Cat said as she would take a swig of Cecilia’️s drink.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:07 am

"Hey!" Rebecca yelled as Cecilia rubbed her knuckle over the amazon's head, forcing her to just pick her up and carry the Hardcore Queen back to her own seat. "Yeah, I will. She's had 3 chances now and can't keep me down." she said, nodding with Cecilia. Although she'd left the details vague, the Swede knew exactly who she was talking about. "It just sucks that they're blackballing me for this. I mean, if you've got 2 charging bulls, you don't surround them with fucking cardboard."

Adrian put a sympathetic arm around Cat, knowing the feeling of getting stuck in phases where things just don't go your way. "Yeah... still, Angel's like number 2 in the world. So that alone's really impressive."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:14 pm

Cecilia knew very well who Rebecca was talking about now, it had been their little secret that there had been kept between the two of them, something that they talked about but didn't tell Adrian. It was something that had gotten the two of them to grow closer to each other and develop a closer friendship over. The fact that both knew that there was a tall and powerful cowgirl out there on the enemy side.

" Hey what else can they do. You're a beast that can't be caged after all Becks." Cecilia said with a little grin as she would reach over towards Rebecca's head and pat it before ruffling up her hair a bit.

Cat would look over at Adrian as she was being quite friendly towards the red head. " Well...I kinda think I was lucky or something. But I guess. " Cat said as she would look on at the girl.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:40 pm

"Damn straight." Rebecca said, slapping Cecilia on the back hard while downing her beer in one gulp "Hey Adrian... sorry but I think I need a refill."

"Gahhh!" Adrian flinched, broken out of her own conversation with Cat "...my wallet..." she whined a bit before Rebecca leaned in to whisper something in Cecilia's ear. The cosplayer forced to shell out to the owner another one of their strongest beers while she nursed her appletini, barely making a sip in her green drink.

"So I heard you had a motorcycle gang now? what's everyone like in it, tough?"

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:06 am

Cecilia kept up with her drink as she was talking to the Rebecca, eying the girl a fair bit as they were talking in secret it seemed, away from Cat's and Adrian's knowledge about their own stuff that they didn't understand. Cecilia would smile a bit as she would down her drink and then hear what Rebecca said as she whisper to her.

Cecilia leaned in and whispered back to Rebecca saying to the large amazon " Well you got me, you got my superior and you got my old rival. There's Heather and Jania and a whole lot of powerful girls in the group. Like my cousins.." Cecilia said with a smile as she looked on at Rebecca after she said that.

" What are you two talking about ?" Cat asked as she looked over at Rebecca and Cecilia, and then back to Adrian " Do you know ? "

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next