Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 2:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 8:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 205 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 203 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Angel's Response to R&D's Nonsense

Go down

Angel's Response to R&D's Nonsense Empty Angel's Response to R&D's Nonsense

Post by Alexandra Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:30 am

Beneath the bright lights of the AFW arena, Angel stood in the center of the ring, a microphone in her hand and a pissed off look on her face. She had taken a bit of time off after her match at Summer Splash, only to come back and find out about a [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/afw-promo-f44/r-d-and-other-oddities-open-t6683.html:27ccrx28]clashing of several well-known wrestlers ego's[/url:27ccrx28] that had happened without her. Normally, she tried to keep a low profile outside of her matches, but there was something about that event that just bothered her, and she was hear tonight to speak her mind on the situation.

"Listen up!" Angel shouted, raising the microphone to her lips to begin her rant, while her other arm lifted itself straight up, the Latina pointing towards the sky as a way of getting the crowd's attention. "I'm only going to say all this once, so all you little girls backstage had better listen, got it?"

She lowered her arm, taking a moment to tsk into the microphone before continuing. "I heard a lot of you were making some pretty big claims recently. Pity that I didn't get a chance to speak my mind that night. You see, I had taken some personal vacation time after Summer Splash, y'know, getting some time off to myself?" She paused, a light grin playing at the corners of her lips. "Felt good to have some time off, but it seems our senior road agent decided me being gone was a fantastic time to cause a big stir!" Angel's voice raised as she spoke, her tone hard and her annoyance apparent. "It's kind of funny, I didn't even know we had a road agent! But whatever. I need to clear some things up here."

"Adrian!" She called out first, as the huge jumbotron screens in the arena suddenly flashed up with a picture of Adrian from that night. "Adrian, I....don't really have a problem with you!" The audience let out a groan, expecting more harsh words from Angel, but the Latina wasn't done yet. "You're undefeated, can't argue there. Your record speaks for itself. Just...next time, chica? Drop the Amazon. It makes you look pretty bad having to have backup like that, you know?"

"Natalia!" She suddenly cried out, as the pictures on the giant screens changed to that of Natalia from that same night. "I love you chica, I really do. You're awesome, but...the main event? The biggest ego in the company? Come on, chica. We both know that's not true. You can start calling yourself the main event around here after you've been in the title match for two Summer Splashes in a row. Not the hentai belt, but the real belt. Get the ego in check, chica!"

"Cecilia!" The hardcore champion was next on Angel's list, her picture flashing onto the screen. "Pft. The hardcore belt? Come on, blondie. I'm not trying to knock your skills in the ring or anything, but that belt doesn't mean much and you know it. Anyone can smash a chair over someone's head or throw them through a table. Get a real belt, then you can come out here bragging." She grinned wider, flashing the audience a wink before she continued.

"Heather!" The name sounded off of Angel's lips, loud and clear as Cecilia's picture made way for Heather's. "Oooh, chica. You I've got a particular beef with." She shook her head from side to side slowly, tsking again before she began to speak once more. "Number one contender? Chica, gimme a break. Just because you have a piece of paper that says you get one match again Sarah doesn't make you number one anything!" Her voice grew louder with each work, practically a roar by the end of her sentence. "If you want to be technical, Natalia is our number one contender right now...but, honestly? Something tells me she's going to be a bit too busy with her new belt to worry about Sarah's anytime soon. So, I guess, in a way? That would make whoever is number three in the rankings the number one contender..."

Angel paused for a moment, then yelled into the mic. "Oh wait! That would be ME!" She stopped again, taking a deep breath to calm herself down, her fans cheering wildly for her. She lowered the microphone, letting them have their fun, then lifted it back up, starting to speak again into the microphone.

"Brittany!" She cried, a smirk on her face now. "...wait, who the hell are you? Oh, THAT'S right! A bully that won belt by beating up a cripple! Honestly, chica? The night I saw that match I almost ran down here and kicked your ass myself. Taylor's a good girl, and you and I both know that your match with her was completely unfair. You better hold that belt tight, chica, because I guarantee if Taylor fought you again, she'd kick your ass and take it right back!"

Finally, Angel took a break, pacing back and forth across the ring as she decided to wrap things up. "My point here is! All of you little girls have big damn mouths, and need to keep them shut! You can all brag and boast all you want, but at the end of the day, none of your accomplishments mean shit!" She lifted her free arm again, jabbing a thumb into her large chest, glaring out towards the audience. "My win record might not be the best, and I might not have some cheap, second tier title like the rest of you girls, but you know what? I've maintained a solid position within the top four spots of the rankings since they were implemented! I've been in the main event at both Summer Splashes! Yeah, yeah, I might not have won, but I gave both Akashi and Sarah a hell of a fight!"

"So you little girls can keep bragging, and keep boasting and whatever. The fact is, I'm the main draw of the AFW! I put asses in seats, and look damn good doing it! And there's not a single girl in this company that can even dream of comparing!"

And with those words, Angel dropped her microphone to the mat, stepping forward and sliding out of the ring. With her rant over and that load off her impressive chest, the Latina headed back up the entrance ramp to the backstage, her theme music blaring over the arena's speakers as she vanished from the sight of her cheering, wild fans.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down