Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 207 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 205 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Heather Sunderland vs Amanda Clare

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Heather Sunderland vs Amanda Clare - Page 3 Empty Re: Heather Sunderland vs Amanda Clare

Post by TiefBlau Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:41 am

"Ngh..wh..what are you doing??" Heather would let out as Amanda would start massaging and playing with her breast, causing a little moan to escape Heather's mouth before she would bite her lip, trying to prevent any more of it. She would writhe around in Amanda's grasp, the arousal going through her body making her struggles a bit weaker than she may have wanted. She would still nonetheless start trying to pull apart Amanda's legs, trying to do whatever she could to get out of the hold.

Hearing her whisper, Heather would shudder a bit before she would feel the girl kiss her cheek, causing her blush to deepen more than ever. "J-just let go! L-like hell I'll let you knock me out." She would let out, twisting and turning her body as she tried to pry Amanda's legs off her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Heather Sunderland vs Amanda Clare - Page 3 Empty Re: Heather Sunderland vs Amanda Clare

Post by beangraff Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:46 am

“Trying to give you a little bit of pleasure before I knock you out. Can’️t help it, your too cute.” Everything Amanda said was designed to throw Heather off, and her blushes showed she was good at that. Direct attacks worked well for Heather, but less so for Amanda. It also helped that Heather was very cute.

Amanda just kept her hold locked in, her breath could likely be felt along Heather’️s face and neck as she pressed her cheak into Heathers. When Heather responded by trying to pry her legs off of Heather, Amanda would just respond by increasing pressure to the sleeper hold instead.

Now, Amanda was really squeezing against Heather’️s neck, trying to cut off the flow of oxygen to Heather’️s brain and knock her out right there, squeezing and pouring the pressure on with her arms. Correspondingly, as she put her focus there and as Heather resisted, her scissors became weaker and weaker.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:24 am

"Wh..egh..I-I don't want it!" Heather would let out, continuing to struggle against Amanda as she tried to hold in her moaning the best that she could. With her cheek pressing against her's, she could feel each and every one of the girl's breaths, making her even more embarrassed in the position as she started to add even more pressure into the sleeper.

Heather was in big trouble now. Her air was cut off and the girl wasn't stopping anytime soon. It seemed like she had her right where she wanted her and Heather had to quickly find a way to break out. Finally, she would come up with an idea that she probably would have thought of much sooner if the pleasure wasn't clouding her mind. Clenching her fist, Heather would try to send her elbow back hard into Amanda's head, trying to hit her to make her loosen her hold so she could escape.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:37 am

“And do you think it matters if you say you don’️t want it? You surely do…” Amanda stooped talking loudly, changing to a whisper. She wanted to embarrass Heather…but not humiliate her to the crowd unnecessarily. “I can hear you moaning in pleasure…just from my little touch…” Amanda’️s taunting and playing with Heather was very fun, and she wanted to keep in this position as long as she could. Unfortunately, she became too fixated on her target and on the fun she was having…

“…………….owww.” Amanda had, in the beginning, wondered if Heather would do this, but because she had gone so long without attacking, Amanda thought her too damaged by the fall and the subsequent sleeper/scissors. Suddenly, a very painful and hard elbow smacked her in the face, making her groan and pain. Immediately, Amanda released the hold. She had a little bit of trouble getting up, caught between Heather in her lap and the ring against her back, she had to try and shove Heather away to get to her feet.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:44 am

"I..I do not.." Heather would let out, refusing Amanda's words as she shut her eyes tightly. She would hear the girl's whisper, sending shivers down her spine. She couldn't argue with her telling her the fact of how her body was reacting with the moans and the fact that under her bikini top her nipples had hardened from the pleasure. She would refuse that thought though with all her might before she was finally able to find a way to get out of the submission that Amanda had her in.

Throwing her elbow back, she would ram it into Amanda's face, feeling her assault finally stop as the girl would push her away. Heather would fall forward, getting on her hands and knees as she would crawl away a bit, trying to regain herself as much as she could. Trying to get some distance between her and Amanda, almost like how the girl had retreated from her earlier, she would try to quickly slide into the ring and get herself up to lean on the ropes on the opposite end.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:52 am

Amanda, too, was trying to get her bearings. Heather hits HARD, it was pretty disorienting. Now that she had been forced to let go of Heather, she returned to her earlier strategy of indirect engagement. For, by the time Amanda had regained the wherewithal to get up and see what was happening, Heather was already within the ring.

Seeing this, Amanda would also climb back into the ring, staying on the opposite corner of Heather. “That hurt. Nice shot.” Amanda said, the only acknowledgment of Heather’️s success. By now, she expected Heather no longer underestimated her abilities, but it was clear from the long time it took Heather to respond and counter attack that she was very aroused and very distracted. Amanda would hope this work to her advantage. Positioning herself between Heather, and the hard steal corner, Amanda made a tempting target as she raised her arms up, offering herself for a lockup. Either Heather would try to grapple with Amanda, where Amanda had an advantage, or she might attack directly, whereupon Amanda intended to turn the tables again.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:00 am

Heather would take a couple deep breaths as she leaned back on the ropes, trying to calm herself down. She was still feeling aroused from how much the girl was fondling and playing with her breasts. It was these types of girls that she always had the most trouble with and she knew now she had to be extra careful against Amanda.

As the girl got into the ring and into the corner, Heather would glare at her, hearing her words. "...That's what you get for touching me like you did..." Heather would say, a blush on her face as the girl complimented her before getting her arms up, offering a lockup. It wasn't Heather's strong suit, but she wanted to show the girl not to mess with her like she did. Against her better judgement, Heather would walk up to Amanda, taking her up in the lockup as she would quickly try to push her into the corner.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:06 am

“I’️ll touch you again…or maybe you’️ll touch me…” Amanda smirked, still offering a lock up. Amanda had suspected Heather would go for some sort of charge, or lock up in the guise of a strike, but she seemed to actually be trying to grapple against Amanda. With their arms locked together, Amanda would slowly begin to regain the initiative.

Beeing more skilled as a grappler and submissions fighter, Amanda planted her feet into the ground and tried to withstood Heather’️s attempt to push her back…for now, though she had moved back from the center at least half a meter. What would be more difficult was trying to turn Heather around while locked up, stepping to the left while her arms put pressure in the same direction, Amanda was trying to put Heather with her own back towards the corner. She reasoned this would be easier than taking her all the way back to Heather’️s corner.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:15 am

"Wh..Don't be ridiculous!" Heather would let out, gritting her teeth at Amanda's words before she would take her up in the lockup. It probably would have been smarter of her to just hit her with another one of her quick running strikes or springboards, but her ego wasn't letting her turn down the lockup with the girl.

As she pushed at her though, she would be led to think that she was actually pushing Amanda back a bit, grinning as she did. "Looks like your mine." Heather would let out, thinking she could push her back into the corner and work on her before she would suddenly feel Amanda brace herself and turn them both around, putting Heather in the corner instead, causing her eyes to widen. "Wh-what!? Hey!" She would let out, quickly trying to push herself out.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:22 am

Amanda just smirked as Heather claimed she was ‘hers’️, this assessment was far from accurate. Amanda pushed further, trying to force Heather into the corner. But, while she had managed to turn Heather around and push her towards the corner, keeping her there was another matter. Heather was fighting back, pushing against Amanda.

While Amanda may have been a better grappler, Heather clearly had great physical strength. Amanda tried to keep it up, forcing Heather back, trying to pin her against the corner. Her legs parted and spread out as she tried to get more traction, giving one last hard push before she released one arm, raising it, preparing to back hand Heather’️s chest.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next