Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 216 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 215 Guests :: 2 Bots

Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ghost in The Rain

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Ghost in The Rain - Page 5 Empty Re: Ghost in The Rain

Post by Guest Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:27 am

"Yah, sometimes she gives me advices on what to do, or motivates me when I'm down... You must think it's pretty weird isn't it...?" said Dee with a light smile before she took a spoonful.

The albino would continue to eat her pudding for a while. She felt a bit weird to tell Juney about her and her other side like this. In the past she barely had any friends due to her look. Right now, she's pretty happy to find someone who talk to her normally like this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:37 am

Juney shook her head as she smiled and replied, "Not at all. I've heard of people like that. You were simply the first." She took another spoonful to savor the chocolatey goodness of the pudding. "Say, other than me, did you fight against anyone else before joining here?" If Dee really was an experienced fighter, then she would've had previous encounters outside the ring.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:45 am

"I did," Dee replied after she ate the last chunk of her pudding. "I spent... about a year in some underground wrestling league before coming here. That's how I became The Spectre."

Her expression was kind of plain as she told Juney about her previous experiences. It wasn't a happy time for her at first, but throughout the time a lot of people at her old federation would eventually accepted her. Which was why Dee had a mixed feelings when the league went down. She missed eating lunch together with some of the staffs there during their break, among all things.

"But Spectre was her character," Dee continued with a rather glum expression. "I'm only filling her part because she doesn't want to make appearances in front of the crowds, unless it's needed. And even after a year I still can't play her role as well as her. Most of the times she always helped me in the end..."

The albino's tone gave a hint of disappointment as she said this. She's disappointed at herself for being weak, at least that's what she thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:28 am

As Juney was finishing up her pudding, she was intrigued by Dee's early life as an underground wrestler. Juney fought in the streets and underground for a while, but she felt that she had a greater calling than gaining money, power, and respect. In the mention of Spectre, she nodded in understanding that Deidre was the one who mostly filled the role while Dee just stayed as the background. But Juney smiled in believing something else.

"I don't think you are weak at all, Dee. I think you just need some help to get stronger. I myself had experience fighting underground, so perhaps I can help you."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:43 am

"Really?" asked the albino girl, not really convinced with Juney's words about her being not weak.

She did won a few fights in the past as herself, but those could only seen as small time achievements compared to her other self's. Even if Dee wasn't the type of person who attracted to violence, she couldn't help but thinking of herself as a weak person since she had to rely on her other self to protect her most of the times.

"You're... going to help me?" she'd ask Juney as if to confirm the dark haired girl's words. "But... I don't think she would agree to this..." Dee would add with a concerned look.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:38 am

Juney would show she is serious on her offer by saying, "Yes, I will help you, Dee. If Deidre is crazy enough to be the Spectre, I can be crazy enough myself to throwdown with her." Putting her plastic spoon and empty cup in the trash, she would add, "You don't need to worry about her, I've seen worse people in my day. I WILL help you to become a stronger fighter and you WILL become more than what you think in comparison to Deidre. I can even show you a few moves in my room if you like for starters."

Last edited by 971 on Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:17 am

Dee could tell that Juney was serious with her words and she was glad to hear that. However there's something else that bothered the albino girl. Even if she wanted to be strong, she didn't want to make her other side upset. It wasn't because of she's afraid of Deirdre, but it's because she cared for her. Juney might be her friends now, but what about Deirdre? If there was anyone that she considered close enough to be a family, then it had to be her.

"I really appreciate it, Juney," Dee would say, smiling faintly. "But I'm afraid I have to worry about her. Right now she's still a bit sulky about what happened in the ring. Give it some time, and I'm sure she'll be able to get over it..."

The albino girl was speaking as if her other self was her little sister or something, despite the fact that they're the same person, in a way. As ridiculous as it sounded, it was Dee's way to "tame" her other personality, by treating as if she was her sibling and talking to her from time to time. It's the reason why she barely had any friends. Some people could accept it, most didn't.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:44 am

Hearing Dee's reasoning to turn down the offer, Juney nodded, "Alright, I understand. It is true, you both look out for each other. Can you tell Deidre that she has been one of the most challenging competitors I've faced? I would love to face her again soon." She can see that though Dee had a "Jekyll and Hyde" personality and she wanted to respect her for that. Sure Dee may be crazy, but Juney would do anything she could to help them both out.

Juney then asked her, "Say, Dee, Deidre? How about in the future matches we can team up sometime? Your crazy antics with my hardcore hits would be a great combination!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:05 am

"Hehe, I'll tell her that," said Dee as she smiled innocently.

She's glad that Juney could understand her reasoning. The albino felt that even Deirdre should be able to get along with her new friend once she got over her mood. Juney's words afterwards made her a bit startled. She wasn't really expecting the dark haired girl to think that much of her to ask for partnerships.

"S-sure, I guess," she'd say before her smile returned. "That sounds fun."

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:18 am

"Great!" cheered Juney jumping up in jubilee. "You won't be sorry when you have me. Any opponent that gets in our way, I'll clobber them to the ground!" Juney almost sounds like a fighting character after she got picked and shrugged a little. "Sorry, just a little too excited." Then with a determined look in her eye, she also added, "And maybe in the end, we'll find the truth about our pasts and find our families. The REAL truth, that is. I'll keep that file safe with me in case we need to find out who the orphan is."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next