Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 54 users online :: 8 Registered, 1 Hidden and 45 Guests :: 1 Bot

BlueMeanie, Jaystar, Link-mon, Mystery Dragon, SimplyMoon, Underdog21, Vcom7418, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Vacant
#1 contender
David Blake & Ryo Kamiya

Seeking: Friction Spar Match

Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:40 am by Yori

Looking for a spar for Alexa.

Howdy, I'm new to the forums and figured I should get my, and my characters toes wet with some good old fashion sparring. It can be a one off, or blossom into something else down the road for a friend/rival relationship. Alexa as a character is a fresh face, and an unrefined talent. I don't mind having someone at her skill level to have an event match, or someone superior to her to have a more one sided bout. I'm looking to use this regardless as a way to build …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Gonna be slow the next week or so... just had surgery IRL

Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:33 am by SleeperAgent94

Hey guys, got back from surgery today. Ruptured abdominal wall. In a LOT of pain right now, so posts will be VERY brief the next few days.

Comments: 6

Character updates.

Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:14 pm by Lotuswarrior

Since I'm starting to get a bit busier here, I'm trying to be a bit more professional. With that I'm going to overhaul my characters and update their profiles or release them all together. I'll post any images here of the characters I release, so that you guys/girls can claim them if you want.

Also looking for some characters to interact with outside of matches.

Comments: 0

Ghost River

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ghost River

Post by Old_Man_Tai on Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:53 pm

Silver Ace stood in the ring, her music playing, having just made short work of the rookie Kaede. The woman had made a direct challenge, calling Ace out when she wasn't even scheduled. So, in her tights, boots, and in one of her own merch shirts, not even having her now standard face paint on, she came out and took the girl down in a couple of moves.

Now that that was over, it was time to move to some real business. Having the announcer hand her a microphone, Ace looked towards the entrance ramp and began speaking.

"Alright, now that I got that taken care of, lets get to what I actually wanted to do tonight. River Styx! I don't know what the HELL was up with that bullshit ghosting act you pulled last week, but your not running from me! You attacked my friends! You tried to cripple my student by putting her through a table! Then you dare run when someone gets in your face? Cmon! I'm already in the ring, I'm already in my gear! Why don't you, since you already look like a man, actually grow some balls, come out here, and face me in the ring, one on one! Since you like putting people through tables, we can even make it a Tables match, just for you! Cmon!"

The crowd roared in approval, eager to see the silver haired girl get her long awaited chance at River Styx one on one.

"I'm waiting Styx! You're not ducking me this time! What, you scared you'll fail and lose again, like you did when you went after the Hardcore title!?"

She yelled, clearly trying to goad Styx to come out!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ghost River

Post by acuya on Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:30 am

The audience was already booing before Styx’s music started, but they didn’t have to wait long before the real thing began. Less than five seconds had passed before Five Finger Death Punch’s 100 Ways to Hate remix began, filling the arena with metal

I HATE YOU!
I DON’T CARE!

Styx came out a second later, stepping out from behind the curtain with a wry grin and a microphone in hand. In truth, she’d been just backstage, wanting to sneak attack in the middle of her match - only the match was over before she would’ve had time to even run down to the ring. Still, this way worked for her just fine.

”You little fucking Canuck cunt.” Styx canted her head to the side and glared down Ace’s way. The bitch was clearly trying to work her up, and she was doing a good job. Not because of the jibe about the balls, Styx got crap like that all the time, water off a duck’s back. But bringing up the hardcore title? Too much.

”You want to talk about the hardcore title, about my title? You don’t have the goddamn right. You wouldn’t know hardcore if it bit you on your tiny ass.” She swept her hand over the audience, getting a fresh wave of hate. ”None of you do! But if you want a taste, fine. I’ll give it to you. I’ll put you through a table so hard you’ll be picking splinters out for a goddamn week!”

With that said, Styx tossed the microphone away and came storming down to the ring, nearly knocking over the camera crew at the bottom of the ramp.

★★★BEHOLD MY MIGHTY ROSTER★★★
acuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai on Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:48 am

Continued Here:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by acuya on Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:14 pm

Styx didn’t really have a plan, per se, as she came barreling down the ramp like a charging bull. At least, nothing terribly thought or intricate or in any way, shape, or form more complex than: a) get to Ace b) beat up Ace.

She sort of figured that was all she’d need to think of. But when she reached the bottom of the ramp and found her prey flying towards her like a bat out of hell, the situation rapidly complicated

”The fuck-” Styx brought her hands up in defense, but that was all she had time to do. Silver Ace couldn’t have been more than a buck forty soaking wet, but when that weight came flying out of the ring, it was a bit more substantial, and the effect had the bald brawler reeling.

She stumbled back after the impact and went two steps back she tried on the bottom of the ramp, her ass landing flat on the unforgiving steel.

★★★BEHOLD MY MIGHTY ROSTER★★★
acuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top