Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 146 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Ghost in The Rain

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Ghost in The Rain - Page 2 Empty Re: Ghost in The Rain

Post by Guest Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:09 am

"No," Dee would say as she shook her head a bit. "I'm still weak. I can't fulfill my role as The Spectre as well as her," she added with a slight hint of disappointment in her face.

Hearing Juney's words about the foot torture during the match, Dee would gaze away at the cloudy sky as the rain had completely stopped. She was aware that going barefoot was a risky decision, and it wasn't the first time she had someone took advantage of it.

"I'm used to it," she'd say as she looked down to her boots. "I'm used... to pain..." she'd added in low voice with a sad smile on her pale face.

Dee's slender body had endured a lot of beatings ever since her childhood. Life in the orphanage was hell to her, and even when she finally got away from it there were still other people who bullied her just because she looked different. Her face would turn glum at the thought, but she'd quickly raised up her head and smile at Juney.

"It's nothing to worry about," she'd say kindly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:22 am

"I see." said Juney when she saw that Dee was remembering her dark days in the orphanage. Clearing her throat, she softly added, "If it reminds you of your past, I hope you remember that I said I went there too. That's why I want to help you, Dee. I want you to live a new and better life outside the orphanage."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:31 am

"I've been living a better life," said Dee. "Well sort of..."

She wasn't really sure about what Juney meaning by she went there herself. Was she also lived in her orphanage for a while? Dee was kind of curious but she's didn't really have the courage to ask her about it. The albino girl was about to say something when she suddenly sneezed. Perhaps playing in the rain when your body hadn't fully recovered wasn't a good idea after all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:37 am

"Gesundheit!" said Juney when Dee sneezed so suddenly. She then tried to make herself clear about her time at the orphanage. "Well,let's just say I have this sense in me that helps me determine things. As soon as I stepped in the orphanage, I knew my sense was correct for it being a hellhole." Looking up to see that the rain had stopped, Juney suggested, "How about we head to my room where it's warm? I'll tell you more there."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:45 am

The albino girl would rub her nose with her pale hand after she sneezed. It seemed she made Juney surprised, even though she didn't understand what the dark haired girl was saying. She would listen to Juney's story and thought that like her, the dark haired girl was also going through some hardships during her childhood. However, her next words afterwards caught the albino girl in surprise.

"E-eh?" Dee was startled at Juney's invitation and she her red eyes would blink a few times. "S-sure, I guess," she'd add rather nervously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:56 am

"OK, follow me!" said Juney as she would begin leading Dee to the Friction building. From there, they would go to he elevator to head to the second floor where Juney's room was. Once there, she opened to show a comfy looking room where two or here can enjoy. Juney would enter and grab a photo on her counter and held it close to her heart.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:06 am

Dee followed Juney as she began to walk into the Friction building. Once they were arrived at the dark haired girl's room, Juney grabbed a photo and held it like it was some precious memento. Dee was kind of wondering whose picture was in it, but she wouldn't ask, afraid of bringing up a sensitive issue. The albino girl would glance around the room, and it seemed comfortable compared to her own room.

"I-it's a nice place," Dee would say a bit shyly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:24 pm

"Thanks," said Juney as she urged Dee to sit at her bed. Looking at her own photo brought so many memories of her own happiness and tragedy at the same time. Looking nervously at the albino, Juney would close the door behind them and locked it. "Dee...can you keep a secret? I don't want anyone else to know this about me."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:38 pm

Dee would take off her soaked overcoat and boots and put them somewhere around the bed before she sit on it. Underneath her coat the pale girl wore a white dress that matched with her hair color. She almost looked like a doll as she sat quietly on her host's bed. As Juney looked at her nervously and ask her about keeping a secret, the albino girl was quite startled and she would stare at Juney for a while.

"S-sure," she'd say with a kind smile, despite being nervous herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:51 pm

Juney slowly showed Dee her photo with a loving couple and their two daughters. "Okay, well this is my family. Mom, Daddy, me and my little sister, Ericka." looking back at the photo, she would continue, "My family meant the world to me and I took in every moment I spent with them. From helping Mom cook dinner, to playing football with Dad, and even playing dolls with Ericka. I thought...I thought we would stay together forever...just like a family should..."

She would suddenly pause tears started filling her eyes and roll down her cheeks. "And then...my life was changed. Robbers broke into our house demanding money from Dad. Dad fought to protect us, but he was overpowered before they set the house on fire. I tried to get Dad up...but I couldn't feel his heartbeat nor movement after being shot. I tried to go with Mom and Ericka, but the flames separated me from them." She then turned back to Dee. "And that morphed into the person you saw in the ring."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next