Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 122 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 121 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Talia Wilson vs Satoru Kido - Stakes match at the Cassino

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Talia Wilson vs Satoru Kido - Stakes match at the Cassino - Page 7 Empty Re: Talia Wilson vs Satoru Kido - Stakes match at the Cassino

Post by TaliZorah Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:14 am

Talia felt more than a little angry at Kido. Sure he was being sarcastic when he confirmed that he was a jerk to her. Still, the way he said it made her feel guilty as if she had failed him somehow. Maybe part of her believed he wanted to change, that he wanted to have friends. But this reaction made it seem like he was content with the way things were. Talia couldn't imagine that, she nearly went crazy without anyone only a couple months back. Only now after making some good friends, and admittedly some bad enemies, did she become decently satisfied with her life (despite how many beatings she had to endure).

But it was the fact that he said he only helped her out of boredom that finally made her speak up. She really didn't think Kido could be that bad. This was the same man who helped her out of the ring, the same one that held back because he didn't want to hit her, the same one that was criticized by his friend (right in front of Talia) for being too soft. She thought he wanted to help her and be a good guy, he just didn't want to show it. Talia took another step so she was only a couple feet away from him and stopped. "Hit me," she stated flatly as she lifted up her chin and dropped her arms behind her back. Maybe if he was the same height as her it'd be clearer that she was giving him a clear shot at her face. He had shown restraint in the past when hitting a girl, surely there was some bit of that left in him. "Go ahead and hit me. You're a selfish jerk anyways, right? So you'll have absolutely no hesitations or regrets in punching a defenseless girl." Maybe it was her own dis-confidence, but Talia shut her eyes as if bracing for the impact. She thought he wouldn't do it, even considering the circumstances of the match, but even then she had been wrong in judging character in the past.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Talia Wilson vs Satoru Kido - Stakes match at the Cassino - Page 7 Empty Re: Talia Wilson vs Satoru Kido - Stakes match at the Cassino

Post by Guest Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:43 am

Kido stared at Talia as she just stood there in front of him asking to be hit. His face still calm, as if he's expecting this kind of reaction from her. The boy was doubting himself inside, however, wondering why Talia asked him to hit her. If she was angry at him, why didn't she hit him instead? Didn't she want to win the match? Maybe it's a plot to trick him, but somehow Kido didn't sense any kind of malicious intention from his opponent at the time being.

He would stare some more at Talia before slowly raising his fist. Then he let out a sigh before he'd throw out a punch from his right. Right before it'd hit her face, Kido would stop for a split second before he'd flicked Talia's forehead with his his middle finger instead. There wasn't any change of reaction on his face as he did that, and the boy would turned away from Talia afterwards, heading into the room's exit.

"This isn't fun anymore. I quit," he said dryly as he walked away from her.

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:13 am

Talia flinched when she felt Kido's finger hit her forehead. He may have said it wasn't fun anymore but the girl saw something else in the boy's reaction. There was still a little bit of chivalry in Kido, whether he wanted to admit it or not. If he really, really wanted to move onto the next round and to a stronger opponent, he would have just hit her as hard as he could and claim his victory. But he didn't. Talia couldn't help but smile when he refused, it meant she was right after all about him. He was different from the others, and in a very good way.

But he didn't seem to like it at all. She wanted to follow him and try to get more out of him, but he was still hostile to the idea. If anything, he had only gotten more and more irritated with her since she started talking. At least for now, she didn't want to annoy him to the point of snapping at her. After her experience when she first met the ex-Entropy champion Taylor Parker, she knew that everyone had their breaking point. Talia had no interest in pushing Kido to that, so she kept her distance. "Y-You're quitting?" she asked. "But why?" She didn't believe his reason of saying it wasn't fun, but he had already taken a few steps towards the exit and may not even answer her if he was that irritated.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:21 am

"You're boring," said Kido without looking back. "People who take their life too seriously are the most troublesome kind to deal with."

As he's walking away, The boy would slowly took his white overcoat. He would look at the dirtied clothing for a while before letting out a sigh, and suddenly throw it on top of Talia's head. He would continue to walk towards the exit afterwards. Kido had a mixed feeling about his own actions, but he didn't want to let anyone know what he's thinking at the moment.

"One day, I might take it back," he'd say before he left the room.

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:18 am

Talia frowned a little bit when Kido referred to her as being boring. She was a wrestler! One that often competed in front of thousands of people at a time. How could she be boring? But his second statement made more sense to her. She did take things pretty seriously. Maybe not that much compared to others, but certainly compared to Kido she tried too hard. As he walked out, Kido threw his coat onto Talia's head. While usually she would have dodged or something, the recent chat made her just stand still and let the jacket be thrown onto her.

"I...I'll be waiting..." she said as she removed the coat off of her head. She couldn't help but smile though. After all, he did prove that he wasn't as selfish or vicious as other Tension guys were. He may have been acting like a jerk, but his actions hinted that he really didn't want to be one.

Talia wins by Disqualification

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7