Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Talia Wilson vs Satoru Kido - Stakes match at the Cassino

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Talia Wilson vs Satoru Kido - Stakes match at the Cassino - Page 5 Empty Re: Talia Wilson vs Satoru Kido - Stakes match at the Cassino

Post by TaliZorah Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:00 am

Talia wanted to keep asking questions. It had been their fourth meeting by now, and he had never smiled. His mention of having no reason to smile made her frown. It sounded so sad coming from him. But she would never get the chance. Unfortunately for her, though, she wasn't prepared at all when he suddenly chose to resume the fight. In her mind, they had been having a good talk even though it was the middle of the match. She felt him kick her left leg. Instinctively, she reached for it to defend herself. "Ow..." Just like that their talk was over.

But she couldn't blame Kido at all for that. Instead she took a few steps towards him and tried to return the favor, throwing her own kick to his side. She threw her body into it, probably more than she should have.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Talia Wilson vs Satoru Kido - Stakes match at the Cassino - Page 5 Empty Re: Talia Wilson vs Satoru Kido - Stakes match at the Cassino

Post by Guest Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:24 am

Seeing Talia's kick, Kido tried to step back to dodge it. However the girl was faster and he ended up taking the kick with his ribs. The boy grunted as his face grimaced from the hit before he backed away. Kido would rub the area where he was kicked with one hand, slightly panting.

Doesn't look like it's fractured or anything, he thought.

Not wanting to give Talia an advantage, he would try to come at her again with a one two punches, aiming for her arms if she decided to block them. However the stinging sensation in his ribs migt have slowed him down a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:15 pm

Talia felt her foot connect with Kido's side rather hard. It was likely the hardest she had ever kicked someone else. And it was likely the most pain she had ever inflicted on Kido. He would only take a second to recover and come right back at her. She'd have to hit him the same way a few more times if she had any hope of weakening him further. Talia brought her arms up defensively and felt the stinging pain of being struck in the forearms, making her fingers clench up in pain. Despite the pain, she would try and return the favor. Using her left foot instead, she tried to throw another kick at Kido in the same way towards the same spot (just on the other side). She had a serious look on her face, as if she was finally getting aggressive.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:36 pm

Even with his punches getting in, Talia kept being resilient as she launched another kick to his other side. Kido's reaction was a little late and the kick grasped his sides, although it didn't fully connect as he jumped aside. Kido would grunt before he once again backed away, adjusting his breath and perhaps cooling his head a little while he's at it.

"Heh," he would let out as he panted, gritting his teeth or grinning depending on how Talia looked at it.

He always considered fighting someone who's dead serious like her as something troublesome. Kido met people like her even on the streets; people who wouldn't stop at all cost until they achieved victory or lost horribly, people who took their life way too seriously. He's kinda irritated at those kind of people, while at the same time he envied them, just a bit, though.

Getting into his stance, Kido would stare at Talia with his blank expression, waiting for her to come at him. As it was, it might be better to play defensively for the time being, or so he thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:06 am

With yet another kick connecting, Talia took a breath in and continued charging at Kido. The adrenaline was kicking in and she was afraid slowing down could only harm her at this point. For the first time in her wrestling career, she was feeling strong. Without hesitation, she stepped towards Kido and went on the offensive. This time she moved forward as if she was about to aim another kick with her right leg at Kido's midsection. However, as her foot came up, she suddenly kept spinning. As her leg came back down, she landed on it and then twisted so her left leg kicked up instead right at Kido's gut.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:16 am

Kido watched calmly as Talia charged at him. As expected, the girl seemed to think that she had momentum and attacked without hesitation. Seeing her movement, Kido thought of sidestepping to the left to get on his opponent's outside. However, Talia continued to spin instead of kicking and switched to her left foot instead, aiming at his gut.

Shi... Kido thought to himself as his eyes widened a bit. The boy crossed his arms to protect his gut and let out a grunt as Talia's kick connected with them. He felt a sting on his arms, but he wasn't about to let that stop him.

Glaring at his opponent, Kido would try to return the favor by trying to grab Talia's ankle, holding it firmly before he would try to spin around, dragging Talia's body with her foot and toss her towards one of the tables.

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:44 am

Talia thought her maneuver was fully successful. However, as she was going to bring her foot back so she could stand, her foot was caught on something. As she turned her head to look, she saw Kido had managed to catch her. With a glare on his face, he spun around and threw Talia towards one of the tables. Without any balance, the girl flew into the table rather hard with her lower back hitting the edge of the table. She dropped to the floor, grabbing her lower back in pain. "Ah..." she groaned in pain as she arched her back in an effort to stretch and ease the pain.

She rolled to her stomach and got to her knees, trying to get back to her feet. "I...I thought I had you there..." she muttered to Kido.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:10 am

Kido was still glaring at Talia as she trying to get back on her feet. He wasn't mad or anything. He just wanted to show Talia how harsh a fight outside the ring could be, even if she probably didn't plan to do a lot of this kind of fights.

"Too much confidence kills you," he said without expression.

Afterwards Kido would once again run towards Talia, trying to get close so he could attempt to grab her shoulders and lift her body before slamming her on the table her. It wouldn't be a very hard slam, as he just wanted to get her on top of the table.

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:11 am

Talia was just getting to her feet when Kido grabbed hold of her by her shoulders. For a brief moment she looked back at him before he slammed her onto the table. She arched her back again as she landed, her lower back in pain. "Ah..." she moaned. She had been a little overconfident to try and kick a third time. The first two had been strong enough to make Kido back off, so it only seemed natural to try again. But everyone learns eventually, just as he did. Talia felt the hard surface of the table below her, the awkward shapes of poker chips jabbing her back.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:51 am

Kido would jump on top of the table after he slammed his opponent to it, standing on one knee before he stared at Talia. He would try to turn her body to expose her back before grabbing her left leg so he could bend it upwards, applying some sort of leg lock. Compared to their first meeting, this time he would try to apply more pressure from the start.

"Is that dream of yours worth getting hurt this much?" he'd ask in a rather cold manner. "How far are you willing to go just to fulfill that dream?"

He wasn't trying to crush the girl's dream or anything, rather he just wanted to see how strong was her resolve to achieve her goal. It might sounded harsh, but Kido used to be in a similar position before. His former senior really worked him up when they "trained" him to be a better fighter, up to the point where he was hospitalized for a few days. The boy felt bad that he had to do this to a girl as nice as her. But when you're in a combat, being nice was the last thing you'll ever need. Ever. Especially when you're outside the ring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next