Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Today at 3:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 9:57 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 1:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 1:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 8:07 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 130 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 129 Guests :: 2 Bots

Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Talia Wilson vs Satoru Kido - Stakes match at the Cassino

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Talia Wilson vs Satoru Kido - Stakes match at the Cassino - Page 2 Empty Re: Talia Wilson vs Satoru Kido - Stakes match at the Cassino

Post by TaliZorah Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:53 am

Talia felt her kick hit nothing but air as Kido jumped back. Slightly off balance after missing, the girl tried to readjust to her standing position but Kido was already moving in again. He looked as if he was going to throw another weak kick at her right leg but Talia knew better. He had done this before in their previous match. Instinctively, she brought up her hands to guard her left leg where she thought he was actually going to kick. At the last second, he switched his aim but not at her left leg, and instead to her right abdomen. "Aah!" Talia accidentally let out in surprise. Nevertheless, her hands quickly rushed to protect her and her left forearm shielded the blow which made her cringe.

But she had a few tricks up her sleeve. Kido taught her a few things but apart from an evasive kickback, he didn't show her how to counter a good kick. It was the logical thing to do for him since he was a street fighter. Of course, he may have been truthful and simply didn't know of one at the time but that didn't really matter. Talia's curiosity got the best of her in this case. Her right arm wrapped around Kido's leg as he kicked her, catching his foot between her body and her arm. She looked up at him in surprise by her own reflexes.

After another moment if Kido didn't try to do something to counter, Talia would grab his leg with her other arm and roll to their left, trying to flip him over and land on the solid floor below them.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Talia Wilson vs Satoru Kido - Stakes match at the Cassino - Page 2 Empty Re: Talia Wilson vs Satoru Kido - Stakes match at the Cassino

Post by Guest Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:26 am

Kido managed to kick Talia's abdomen, but he didn't expect what's coming afterwards. The girl caught his kicking leg before he could pull it back and now he found himself in a rather uncomfortable position. The boy tried to pull his leg away but it didn't seem to work.

With not much option and time to think for a way to free himself, Kido would suddenly twist his body and swing his standing leg in a quite reckless attempt for another kick! It was aimed at the girl's head, even though it wasn't really his style to hit a woman's face. If his "plan" worked, then he might be able to shove Talia away while he ended up falling to the floor on his front.

Last edited by 10553 on Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:15 am

Talia felt a certain smugness in managing to catch Kido off guard with her counter. He didn't take too long to contemplate the counter however. As she positioned her feet to roll to her side, Kido suddenly twisted his body in a kick. In hindsight she knew he would probably have done that as she had seen such a reversal performed before. Unfortunately, she hadn't seen this coming and felt the full force of the kick to the side of her face. "Ugh!" she groaned as she spun to her side and let go of Kido's leg. Luckily because of the awkward balancing involved, Kido didn't have full strength behind it but it was more than enough.

Talia spun around and fell to her knees. Holding on the side of her face in pain, she moaned in discomfort. "You never showed me that..." she muttered away from Kido.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:46 am

"Ugh..." Kido would let out as he landed on his arms and chest as a result of his own maneuver.

It seemed like playing reckless payed off as he managed hit Talia with that kick. As he slowly got up, Kido heard the girl's words and he'd stare at her as he dusted himself off.

"Now you've seen it." he'd say with a blank look on his face.

The boy would get into his stance again before slowly circling his opponent. Compared to their first meeting, Kido felt less bad in hitting a girl now. He realized that in a fight you need to do what you had to do in order to survive. Still, he'd try not to hurt anyone else more than necessary. If Talia didn't do anything for a while, Kido would go on the offense again as he rushed at his opponent once again.

He would do a punching motion to lure Talia into blocking it with her arms, and if she did, he would try to punch that blocking arms instead. Even if she choose to dodge, it shouldn't be that much of a problem as his main intention was to try pushing the girl towards the tables behind her.

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:36 pm

Talia stayed kneeled down for quite some time, giving Kido the chance to get back to his feet. The girl was still in shock from the move, not expecting such an athletic technique. "And I won't forget it anytime soon," she said muffled from behind her hand. She got to her feet and turned around just as Kido closed in again. She brought her arms up defensively now knowing he wasn't going to shy away from hitting her in the face.

But Kido didn't seem at all surprised when she blocked and even punched her rather hard in the forearms making her cringe and recoil backwards towards the tables. Talia pulled her arms down in a little pain and tucked her head down and leaned over slightly trying to guard herself.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:49 pm

Kido was keeping a close eye on his opponent's position as he's pushing her backwards with his attacks. Once he saw the chance, the boy would try to swing his leg for a full body kick towards Talia's midsection, hoping to knock her petite body to the roulette table behind her.

It might seem like a harsh move, but Kido thought that Talia should have been prepared for any kind of fights when she signed up for the tournament. The boy was just hoping that he wouldn't give his opponent a broken bone or something.

"Sorry, it's nothing personal," Kido would say to the girl if he managed to kick her to the table.

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:19 pm

Talia had known the roulette table was behind her but she had forgotten about it in the heat of combat. She intended to fight back and grab one of Kido's arms while he was punching to try and drag it into an arm bar. Before she got the chance, Kido drove his foot into her stomach. With a painful moan Talia stumbled backwards. Her lower back hit the edge of the table and the girl's body rolled onto the roulette table.

"Ah!" she screamed as her head hit the center piece of the roulette table rather hardly. She grabbed the back of her head and recoiled upward. She rolled to her side, cringing in pain and completely caught off guard by the sharp impact. Still on top of the table, the girl once again took her time in recovering.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:23 pm

Watching Talia stumbled into the roulette table made Kido winced a little as if he's also hurt. That seemed painful for the girl, and hesitation started to rise inside him. He knew he shouldn't pity an opponent on the match, but at the same time, he couldn't really help but feel bad for hurting a girl like this. Kido would let out a sigh as he decided to pause for a little bit.

He wanted to tell Talia that she shouldn't force herself to continue the match if she couldn't. However, knowing her stubbornness from their previous match, Kido decided to hold back on his words. The boy would jump on top of the table and kneel on one knee beside Talia. Grabbing her shoulder, he would try to roll his opponent to her back and readied his fist while staring at her.

"You don't have to force yourself, Talia-san," he'd finally say while holding the girl's shoulder and showing his other fist as if he's threatening to punch her.

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:20 pm

Talia felt the table shake when Kido got onto it with her. He rolled her over and readied his fist as if to punch her. Instinctively, she lifted up her hands defensively to protect her face. His words of advice made her fear that he was, indeed, about to try and punch her while holding her still. "Yes I do..." she replied defiantly. While awaiting those punches, she looked up at his body movement to try and gauge where he was going to punch. If aiming at her face again, she'd try to move her head and the last second so his fist would hit the table. If he aimed at her body, she'd brace for the pain before immediately grabbing onto the arm he was using to pin her down. She'd pull her legs up to try and scissor his arm between her thighs and pull him down to the ground.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:34 pm

His opponent was being stubborn as usual, although he's already expected it. Letting out a little sigh, Kido tried to punch Talia's stomach as he didn't fancy hitting her face too much. Suddenly the girl grabbed his pinning arm and scissored it between her thighs before bringing down to the ground.

"G-gaahh!" he'd let out as he was caught by Talia's movement.

Not wanting to let Talia keep the advantage, Kido would try to punch at one of the girl's leg to weaken her grip so he could free himself. He had to get out as soon as possible before it'd start to be more painful for his arm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next